Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Bo said "please just run a pregnancy test for her"

Cassidy woke up in a hospital room and she was upset because her dreams were going downhill as well.

The docter takes Bo aside and Says "It sounds like date rape to me from what she told you about what happened as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Bo said "thats what i was thinking"

The Docter you should talk to Sheriff and tell him who you think might've done this to your daughter she's in there scared she kept telling how she's been letting you lately.

Bo said "is she pregnant?"

The Docter Says" Yes, and were admitting her because she so weak right now and we know it's her fault right now as she didn't know she was pregnant or didn't want to admit to the possibility as well. Did something like this happen to another member of your family before Mr. Duke."

The Docter Says" Yes, and were admitting her because she so weak right now and we know it's her fault right now as she didn't know she was pregnant or didn't want to admit to the possibility as well. Did something like this happen to another member of your family before Mr. Duke."

Bo says "my cousin Daisy was raped and had a child by a guy thats in jail now"

Bo says "my cousin Daisy was raped and had a child by a guy thats in jail now"

The Docter Says "And your sister Julie as well was raped by the same guy I heard it from her once when I talked to her. Listen were going to give your daughter a mild sedative after telling her it's late and she's so tired I understand she actually slept in jail now as well."

The Docter Says "And your sister Julie as well was raped by the same guy I heard it from her once when I talked to her. Listen were going to give your daughter a mild sedative after telling her it's late and she's so tired I understand she actually slept in jail now as well."

Bo nodds "okay"

Bo nodds "okay"

The Docter walked in Cassidy's room and Bo had followed and Says "You was drugged and raped three months ago and your almost three months pregnant and were giving you a mild sedative so you can sleep and don't worry we'll talk more about this in the morning now."

Cassidy Says "OMG, I'm three months pregnant right now oh this sucks right now as well. But I'm too young for a baby right now as well."

The Docter walked in Cassidy's room and Bo had followed and Says "You was drugged and raped three months ago and your almost three months pregnant and were giving you a mild sedative so you can sleep and don't worry we'll talk more about this in the morning now."

Cassidy Says "OMG, I'm three months pregnant right now oh this sucks right now as well. But I'm too young for a baby right now as well."

Bo said "we'll get through this"

Bo said "we'll get through this"

The Nurse came by and gave her the sedative and she nodded off to sleep and she Says "She really wasn't expecting that news how old is your daughter Mr. Duke you don't have to stay with her right now she'll be okay without you now. There's a phone by her bed if you want to call her Mom or anybody else now."

The Nurse came by and gave her the sedative and she nodded off to sleep and she Says "She really wasn't expecting that news how old is your daughter Mr. Duke you don't have to stay with her right now she'll be okay without you now. There's a phone by her bed if you want to call her Mom or anybody else now."

Bo said "i cant even remember how old my daughter is"

Bo said "i cant even remember how old my daughter is"

The Docter Says "She told she is eighteen years old, and she is scared right now that's why we gave her the sedative because she wouldn't sleep worrying about it tonight as well and don't you want to call your wife or tell your family as well."

The Docter Says "She told she is eighteen years old, and she is scared right now that's why we gave her the sedative because she wouldn't sleep worrying about it tonight as well and don't you want to call your wife or tell your family as well."

Bo said "i wont, i promise" and leaves the room

Bo said "i wont, i promise" and leaves the room

The Nurse hooks up the IV because she told about her vomiting and not eating much as well she always thought this way was better especially when she tried when she was awake she was frightened of needles as well.

with all that done, the nurse left the room

Julie had left the twins with Micheal and walked to where her niece she had heard this kinda of news spreads fast as well. She walks in and see's Bo sitting right next to his daughter and Says "Sorry about earlier Bo, so she'll be okay listen I was out of line when I was trying to help so what did the docter say and what are you so mad about it right now as well."

Julie had left the twins with Micheal and walked to where her niece she had heard this kinda of news spreads fast as well. She walks in and see's Bo sitting right next to his daughter and Says "Sorry about earlier Bo, so she'll be okay listen I was out of line when I was trying to help so what did the docter say and what are you so mad about it right now as well."

Bo said "nothin"

Bo said "nothin"

Julie Says "I know it's not my business but she's been looking pale and falling asleep for the past three months now just like my daughter and Salena have been as while, I was hoping that Angel had mono not being pregnant what can we do right now I'm happy but geez did you know that Jason actual last name is Beaudry."

Julie Says "I know it's not my business but she's been looking pale and falling asleep for the past three months now just like my daughter and Salena have been as while, I was hoping that Angel had mono not being pregnant what can we do right now I'm happy but geez did you know that Jason actual last name is Beaudry."

Bo sighed "thats good, okay!"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.