Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

the doc said "what happend earlier?"

Cassidy Says "The Sheriff searched everybody locker at school and found all my unpaid speeding tickets and I got arrested and never to the cafeteria at school and they had Corned Beef and Cabbage and Carrots and I don't like them right now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Cassidy Says "The Sheriff searched everybody locker at school and found all my unpaid speeding tickets and I got arrested and never to the cafeteria at school and they had Corned Beef and Cabbage and Carrots and I don't like them right now as well."

the doctor said "that makes sense i guess"

the doctor said "that makes sense i guess"

Cassidy Says "I didn't like being there at all Doc. Dad, you know this is the samething that happened eariler when I should've been eating I had no appetite as well and I want to but I'm sorry but I think I need the bathroom a minute."

Bo said "is she gonna be okay"

Cassidy came out and Says "Dad I think I'm sick right of what little I did eat if just came up on me and the same like before I was hungry and by the time I see the food it looks terrible to me as well. I didn't feel like this at school now, I wander where I picked this up from right now."

Cassidy came out and Says "Dad I think I'm sick right of what little I did eat if just came up on me and the same like before I was hungry and by the time I see the food it looks terrible to me as well. I didn't feel like this at school now, I wander where I picked this up from right now."

Bo said "i dont think thats the reason"

Bo said "he could have done something to you the night before if thats the case Cassidy"

Cassidy Says "Why wouldn't I remember something like that now, I thought I had left his house now as well but whatever that pill was I out probaly before I even got to my car dad."

Bo said "yes, you could have been killed"

Cassidy Says "I'm not dead, but I'm almost three months late now Dad as well. I'm scared I've trying to ignore but it's hard right now as well I thought I just had a touchy stomach lately."

Bo sighed "i think your pregnant"

Cassidy Says "Can we go and see for sure then? You know I want to be for sure but this might mean I can't follow in her your shoes now as well. Alex couldn't get me drunk, so he slipped something in a glass of water when I said I was thristy now that's pretty low down now as well. Why does Mom act like this when she thinks she's pregnant as well."

Cassidy Says "Can we go and see for sure then? You know I want to be for sure but this might mean I can't follow in her your shoes now as well. Alex couldn't get me drunk, so he slipped something in a glass of water when I said I was thristy now that's pretty low down now as well. Why does Mom act like this when she thinks she's pregnant as well."

Bo said "i dont know, but yes lets go make sure"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.