Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Salena says "well theres not"

Angel looks at Salena and Cassidy and she Says "I think your father might want to talk to you he's right here now and well he's look mad at you Cassidy."

Cassidy turns around and Says "Yes, Dad what's going with on you today?"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Angel looks at Salena and Cassidy and she Says "I think your father might want to talk to you he's right here now and well he's look mad at you Cassidy."

Cassidy turns around and Says "Yes, Dad what's going with on you today?"

Julie walks in and see's her brother and Says "Listen, take it easy on your daughter just keep in mind how Uncle Jesse treated you everytime you got in trouble it could've happened to anybody now and I do mean anybody as well. I know your pissed at your daughter and Shannon is probaly disappointed but please keep control of your temper right now as well big brother she needs your support right now not for you to yell at her right now as well. And listen, do you remember what you told me when I heard how much my transmission on my car was going to cost when Angel was borrowing it behind my back. I was so mad at my own daughter but what you said I calmed down and talked more calmly to her as well you got to remember that as well. Just keep in mind what too much of your temper can do you as well right now Bo."

Cassidy Says "Dad, I'm sorry for what I did and everything but I swear I wasn't drinking three months and I've never had a drop of alocohal to drink either and I never will because I know what could happen to me as well."

Angel Says "Oh I still remember Mom's face when she found out what I did last year as well Cassidy her car died at our Uncle's house as well. And she realized I forget to get the cat spayed as well."

Edited by Julieduke

Julie walks in and see's her brother and Says "Listen, take it easy on your daughter just keep in mind how Uncle Jesse treated you everytime you got in trouble it could've happened to anybody now and I do mean anybody as well. I know your pissed at your daughter and Shannon is probaly disappointed but please keep control of your temper right now as well big brother she needs your support right now not for you to yell at her right now as well. And listen, do you remember what you told me when I heard how much my transmission on my car was going to cost when Angel was borrowing it behind my back. I was so mad at my own daughter but what you said I calmed down and talked more calmly to her as well you got to remember that as well. Just keep in mind what too much of your temper can do you as well right now Bo."

Cassidy Says "Dad, I'm sorry for what I did and everything but I swear I wasn't drinking three months and I've never had a drop of alocohal to drink either and I never will because I know what could happen to me as well."

Angel Says "Oh I still remember Mom's face when she found out what I did last year as well Cassidy her car died at our Uncle's house as well. And she realized I forget to get the cat spayed as well."

"Four hundred dollars Cassidy. Your Aunt was right. It's gonna take you quite a while to pay her back. And pay her back you will. You're lucky your aunt stepped up because god knows I don't have the cash to pay her with. I thought I taught you better than that but I guess not." Bo says.

"Four hundred dollars Cassidy. Your Aunt was right. It's gonna take you quite a while to pay her back. And pay her back you will. You're lucky your aunt stepped up because god knows I don't have the cash to pay her with. I thought I taught you better than that but I guess not." Bo says.

Cassidy Says "But Dad, the Sheriff thinks I was drink three months ago and he says in a week he decide if he will suspend my drivers license or not and I took the AsVab test and got 90 percent on it and Recruiter wants me to bring a parent and I'm thinking of joining the Marines as well. And he says that I could go with the delayed entry that I would go to basic in Sept instead of right away as well."

Julie looks at Cassidy Says "No wonder your father is mad at you, do you know how much your premature twin sisters are costing your parents right now. I know about that because were going through that as well."

Cassidy Says "Thanks Dad, like you never did something like that when you was younger now?"

Julie Says "Young Lady, don't start this with you father right now allright? No wonder you got in so much trouble how come you didn't eat any of the Corned Beef and Cabbage now there's nothing in that dinner you couldn't eat now. Quit being so darn stubborn with everybody now as well."

Cassidy Says "But Dad, the Sheriff thinks I was drink three months ago and he says in a week he decide if he will suspend my drivers license or not and I took the AsVab test and got 90 percent on it and Recruiter wants me to bring a parent and I'm thinking of joining the Marines as well. And he says that I could go with the delayed entry that I would go to basic in Sept instead of right away as well."

Julie looks at Cassidy Says "No wonder your father is mad at you, do you know how much your premature twin sisters are costing your parents right now. I know about that because were going through that as well."

"Do me a favor Julie and shut up." Bo snaps. "He can't suspend your license because he has no proof of your drinking three months ago. As for this Marine business you'll worry about that after you pay off Lizzy."

"Do me a favor Julie and shut up." Bo snaps. "He can't suspend your license because he has no proof of your drinking three months ago. As for this Marine business you'll worry about that after you pay off Lizzy."

In Salena and Angel's room Cassidy Says "But I wasn't dad honestly I wasn't the dog was now. And I can't stand Corned Beef and Cabbage I don't care if today is St. Patricks Day and yes I know Lulu Hogg made it as well."

Julie stormed off and she just looks and goes to see where Micheal is at right now as well and Says " I don't believe my brother said that me now honey, he's mad at Cassidy and taking it out on me right now as well."

Julie stormed off and she just looks and goes to see where Micheal is at right now as well and Says " I don't believe my brother said that me now honey, he's mad at Cassidy and taking it out on me right now as well."

"He's mad at the general situation darlin'. That and you do have a way of tending to but in when you're not really supposed to." Micheal says sheepishly.

"He's mad at the general situation darlin'. That and you do have a way of tending to but in when you're not really supposed to." Micheal says sheepishly.

Julie Says "Okay Micheal, that's flash forward to eighteen years from now and one of our girls comes home and tells us she did exactly what Salena or Cassidy did now what would you do about because I know I would be mad about it thow."

In Salena and Angel's room, Cassidy Says "But dad I wasn't drinking three months ago and there's no way of proving I was or wasn't right now there going on what Alex and Josh told him now as well according to them I was drunk as a skunk and I wasn't as well."

Julie Says "Okay Micheal, that's flash forward to eighteen years from now and one of our girls comes home and tells us she did exactly what Salena or Cassidy did now what would you do about because I know I would be mad about it thow."

"Of course we'd be mad I'm not saying that we shouldn't be I'm just saying that...suppose that did happen to Faith or Hope would you want Bo telling you how to handle it?" Micheal asks.

"Of course we'd be mad I'm not saying that we shouldn't be I'm just saying that...suppose that did happen to Faith or Hope would you want Bo telling you how to handle it?" Micheal asks.

Julie Says "I don't think so he was telling me not to fly off the handle when Angel had ruined the transmission on my Trans Am as well."

In Salena and Angel's Room

Cassidy Says "But Dad I wasn't drinking now? You do believe right if I had I would've had a seizure even I know that now."

Julie Says "I don't think so he was telling me not to fly off the handle when Angel had ruined the transmission on my Trans Am as well."

In Salena and Angel's Room

Cassidy Says "But Dad I wasn't drinking now? You do believe right if I had I would've had a seizure even I know that now."

"This isn't about that Cassidy. This is about the fact that you lied to me about a party and that you ran up four hundred dollars in speeding tickets that you can't pay. What would have happened if your aunt hadn't found out and came to your rescue?" Bo asks.

"This isn't about that Cassidy. This is about the fact that you lied to me about a party and that you ran up four hundred dollars in speeding tickets that you can't pay. What would have happened if your aunt hadn't found out and came to your rescue?" Bo asks.

Cassidy Says "Sheriff Coltrane told me since it was friday if I Lizzy hadn't come she did I would've been in jail for the entire weekend they got bad food there as well."

Cassidy Says "Sheriff Coltrane told me since it was friday if I Lizzy hadn't come she did I would've been in jail for the entire weekend they got bad food there as well."

"And would you like to spend your entire weekend in Jail? I didn't think so but...God Cassidy something's got to change. You're a role model for Ruby and the twins but I don't want them learning things like this." Bo says.

"And would you like to spend your entire weekend in Jail? I didn't think so but...God Cassidy something's got to change. You're a role model for Ruby and the twins but I don't want them learning things like this." Bo says.

Cassidy Says "I'm going to change dad I really want to right now as well. Hey did you know that Doc Cassidy has been taking care Angel and Salena the one from New York the same one that delivered me as well."

Doc Cassidy walks and Says "Hey Bo, listen your little girl was worried that she was getting sick and check it out and got some information on her allergy as well. Your mad about something I can just tell right now as well and listen can you tell Angel to stay in bed that the only reason I have that restrain on her now and I don't know why for Salena all I know that is my boss told me to order one for Salena as well."

Cassidy Says "I guess my father is right as well, I'm just too stubborn to admit right now as well but I'm willing to change dad as well and you know I'm still that little girl yet. Dad can we go to the cafeteria I haven't eatin since breakfest my locker got search right before my lunch period started and I couldn't leave now as well. And well I didn't like what they was serving so I didn't eat now I'm doing what other girls do at my age I just don't like Corned Beef and Cabbage and Carrots as well."

Edited by Julieduke

Angel says "dont tick him off more Cassidy"

Cassidy Says "Dad can we go to the cafeteria I haven't eatin since breakfest and we can talk with anybody else butting in as well? Angel did you really ruin your mother's transmission on her Trans Am now she must've been steaming at you she loves that car now."

Cassidy Says "Dad can we go to the cafeteria I haven't eatin since breakfest and we can talk with anybody else butting in as well? Angel did you really ruin your mother's transmission on her Trans Am now she must've been steaming at you she loves that car now."

Luke said "yeah, lets go"

Luke said "yeah, lets go"

Cassidy and Bo get to the cafeteria and she sits while her father get her something to eat because she did look a little pale right now he couldn't believe how she did something he did so many time when he was young. He didn't want that kinda of life for his oldest daughter, she looked so much like him as well.

Cassidy and Bo get to the cafeteria and she sits while her father get her something to eat because she did look a little pale right now he couldn't believe how she did something he did so many time when he was young. He didn't want that kinda of life for his oldest daughter, she looked so much like him as well.

Cassidy said "im sorry dad"

the doc says "shes fine, as long as shes eating"

Cassidy looks and Says "I wasn't hungry eariler and they have this one dish that I was really looking forward today when everything happened and I was mad as well Doc."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.