Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Salena says "oh"

Cassidy started crying and she looks at Salena and Angel and Says "It's not fair this time today, I had my keys, my car and nothing else was going this is happening too soon and I can't stand what they was serving as well it was gross as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Angel said "dont you think its weird that Rosco deliverd his own granddaughter, and by granddaughter i mean Lydia, Daisy, Julie and Callie are all sisters, did you know that"

Cassidy Says "I didn't know that and how come you refer to him by his first name Angel you sound like me right now as well. And that would make Clay was first cousin rather than my second cousin now as well, hey at least I don't go to deal with a Uncle Kramer now as well."

Cassidy Says "I didn't know that and how come you refer to him by his first name Angel you sound like me right now as well. And that would make Clay was first cousin rather than my second cousin now as well, hey at least I don't go to deal with a Uncle Kramer now as well."

Angel says "i forgot for a minute that Rosco was my granddad"

Angel says "i forgot for a minute that Rosco was my granddad"

Cassidy Says "Uh-uh, but what our Great-Grandfather Congressman Tropicana and Salena he's yours as well now and Clay's. Ain't that nice to know right now as well."

Angel says "i never thought of that"

Cassidy Says "Salena he had me and Angel, and Ruby kidnapped and brought to his mansion in Columbus, Ohio and when we woke up we had these monitering anklets on as well. It was scary as well, and Angel was the most mad about it as well you have the worst temper now out of the three of us right now."

Cassidy Says "Salena he had me and Angel, and Ruby kidnapped and brought to his mansion in Columbus, Ohio and when we woke up we had these monitering anklets on as well. It was scary as well, and Angel was the most mad about it as well you have the worst temper now out of the three of us right now."

Salena said "i remember that"

Salena said "i remember that"

Cassidy Says "They snatched Ruby away from me and threatened my sister's life if I didn't come and they gave me something but before they did that they shot my old phone right in front of me it was awful. They was so rough on me all I know was one of them grabbed me and tied my hands behind back and then I was out like a light Salena and woke up somewhere with Angel the sameway and they had needles with sedatives so we would sleep for eight hours and then we woke up in Ohio as well. Angel, why did you get a gun to begin it's all over the county right now and Alex is scared of you right now ever since he heard what he tried to do to me now and Josh did to Salena as well."

Cassidy Says "They snatched Ruby away from me and threatened my sister's life if I didn't come and they gave me something but before they did that they shot my old phone right in front of me it was awful. They was so rough on me all I know was one of them grabbed me and tied my hands behind back and then I was out like a light Salena and woke up somewhere with Angel the sameway and they had needles with sedatives so we would sleep for eight hours and then we woke up in Ohio as well. Angel, why did you get a gun to begin it's all over the county right now and Alex is scared of you right now ever since he heard what he tried to do to me now and Josh did to Salena as well."

Angel says "can we get off this subject"

Angel says "can we get off this subject"

Cassidy Says "Well okay, uh listen so what do you want a boy or a girl and yes I know the twins gene swim in our family right now as well."

Salena Says "We have twins, I don't know about one right how would I handle two now oh geez."

Cassidy Says "Well okay, uh listen so what do you want a boy or a girl and yes I know the twins gene swim in our family right now as well."

Salena Says "We have twins, I don't know about one right how would I handle two now oh geez."

Cassidy says "well Aunt Daisy seems to be able to control two now"

Cassidy says "well Aunt Daisy seems to be able to control two now"

Angel Says "And my parents have twins as well, and so does Uncle Bo and Aunt Shannon as well but it seems that you got things you need to work out right now as well. Hey listen I was wandering something do you think we should tell our Great-Grandfather that me, Salena and Sam is pregnant right now and make him wait about this news as well."

Angel Says "And my parents have twins as well, and so does Uncle Bo and Aunt Shannon as well but it seems that you got things you need to work out right now as well. Hey listen I was wandering something do you think we should tell our Great-Grandfather that me, Salena and Sam is pregnant right now and make him wait about this news as well."

Cassidy says "it wont hurt to tell him"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.