Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Cassidy says "thats good"

Angel looks Says "That's Good, why don't you try this soft bracelet little Miss nobody will catch on that I didn't pay my speeding tickets and serves you right if you do lose your license geez. And listen, how could not come back for Salena you just left her there what if I was there now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Angel looks Says "That's Good, why don't you try this soft bracelet little Miss nobody will catch on that I didn't pay my speeding tickets and serves you right if you do lose your license geez. And listen, how could not come back for Salena you just left her there what if I was there now as well."

Cassidy said "i didnt mean to leave her"

Cassidy said "i didnt mean to leave her"

Angel looks at Cassidy and Says "Uh listen come over here and I know I could lose this baby to miscarriage and can you tell me what happened I won't judge you now and I know that if you would've drank that Beer the yeast would've caused you to have a seizure and that scares you and me right now as well. I think that's what had your father so scared when you told him what happened as well."

Cue Lizzyjackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Angel looks at Cassidy and Says "Uh listen come over here and I know I could lose this baby to miscarriage and can you tell me what happened I won't judge you now and I know that if you would've drank that Beer the yeast would've caused you to have a seizure and that scares you and me right now as well. I think that's what had your father so scared when you told him what happened as well."

Cue Lizzyjackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Cassidy sayd "nothing happend"

Cassidy sayd "nothing happend"

Angel Says "So Alex was trying to get you drunk and you got his dog drunk oh that's funny now really funny as well. Listen, I can't drink even when I'm 21 because of the diabetes but have you told your dad about your plans with the Marines now as well."

Cassidy says "not yet"

Angel Says "You know they say that fever is sign of a Miscarriage and that's what has them alarmed right now and there trying to get mine down right now as well. Uh listen, so Alex still hasn't given up on you and me then and the next time he gets fresh with you do what I taught you now about Boxing as well."

Angel Says "You know they say that fever is sign of a Miscarriage and that's what has them alarmed right now and there trying to get mine down right now as well. Uh listen, so Alex still hasn't given up on you and me then and the next time he gets fresh with you do what I taught you now about Boxing as well."

Cassidy says "ill try"

Cassidy says "ill try"

Angel Says "Oh Mom found that Jason actually last name was Beaudry I can't believe it I was ready to marry him oh jeez there family hasn't like our family in generations now that scares me about Jason right now as well. I wander what we would do to get me back now Cassidy and Salena."

Salena Says "Cassidy and Angel who are the Beaudry's and why is Angel so concerned right now as well? Dad was pissed when he found out and he later asked for my keys and I'm not driving for three weeks now and Lizzy programmed my cellphone special so Cassidy what about yours as well and what did your dad do with you car as well."

Angel Says "Oh Mom found that Jason actually last name was Beaudry I can't believe it I was ready to marry him oh jeez there family hasn't like our family in generations now that scares me about Jason right now as well. I wander what we would do to get me back now Cassidy and Salena."

Salena Says "Cassidy and Angel who are the Beaudry's and why is Angel so concerned right now as well? Dad was pissed when he found out and he later asked for my keys and I'm not driving for three weeks now and Lizzy programmed my cellphone special so Cassidy what about yours as well and what did your dad do with you car as well."

Cassidy said "im not gonna talk about it!"

Cassidy said "im not gonna talk about it!"

Angel Says "Okay, hey listen I still don't know if anybody brought my car back from North Carolina yet as well. So it looks like none of us have a car anymore now as well, I think I still got my Mountain bike in my Mom's garage now if you want to borrow it Cassidy or Salena."

Angel Says "Okay, hey listen I still don't know if anybody brought my car back from North Carolina yet as well. So it looks like none of us have a car anymore now as well, I think I still got my Mountain bike in my Mom's garage now if you want to borrow it Cassidy or Salena."

Cassidy says "i wish i had my car"

Cassidy says "i wish i had my car"

Doc Cassidy walks in and Says "Geez all of the Duke girls in one room, uh listen Angel I'm sorry about the restrain but you kept getting out of bed and I didn't want you to lose the baby that's all. And Cassidy I believe you about not drinking three months I found out that yeast products causes you to have seizures but you actually got the dog drunk that was funny as well."

Doc Cassidy walks in and Says "Geez all of the Duke girls in one room, uh listen Angel I'm sorry about the restrain but you kept getting out of bed and I didn't want you to lose the baby that's all. And Cassidy I believe you about not drinking three months I found out that yeast products causes you to have seizures but you actually got the dog drunk that was funny as well."

Cassidy says "can everyone just shut up about that!"

Cassidy says "can everyone just shut up about that!"

Angel Says "Fine with me, but it's your fault what has happened to you as well."

Doc Cassidy Says "Uh listen Salena you and Angel are getting sonograms tomorrow you'll be able to get to hear your babies heartbeats as well and Cassidy are you okay right now as well. You didn't eat when you was in Jail do you, let me guess you let you anger get the best of you and just let the food sit now as well."

Angel Says "Fine with me, but it's your fault what has happened to you as well."

Doc Cassidy Says "Uh listen Salena you and Angel are getting sonograms tomorrow you'll be able to get to hear your babies heartbeats as well and Cassidy are you okay right now as well. You didn't eat when you was in Jail do you, let me guess you let you anger get the best of you and just let the food sit now as well."

Cassidy said "im fine"

Salena says "yeah,i told Clay about it too, he couldnt believe it"

Angel Says "Oh man it's true what's this town coming to I wander what else was found in that search now as well and Mom said it wasn't illegal as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.