Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Bo said "then okay, go be with Angel"

Julie walked away she sensed something was troubling her brother and he looked mad at somebody right now as well.

Micheal had seen him and asked what was bothering him, he could tell by his mood something wasn't right with Cassidy as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie walked away she sensed something was troubling her brother and he looked mad at somebody right now as well.

Micheal had seen him and asked what was bothering him, he could tell by his mood something wasn't right with Cassidy as well.

Micheal says "Bo, tell me whats bugging you"

Micheal says "Bo, tell me whats bugging you"

Bo looked at him and asked did he really want to know right now, and it could take a while as well. He explains about three months ago, and how they slipped something in Cassidy's water and where and how she woke up the next morning as well.

Bo looked at him and asked did he really want to know right now, and it could take a while as well. He explains about three months ago, and how they slipped something in Cassidy's water and where and how she woke up the next morning as well.

Micheal couldnt believe it (brb in a while, gotta go get something to eat)

Micheal couldnt believe it (brb in a while, gotta go get something to eat)

Micheal asked if he knew who the guys was and how it happened as well. He wondered if those guys had planned it from the very beginning when they was invited over as well.

Bo told him he knew who the huys were

Julie had came to see Angel and she looked comfortable they came told Angel she past the danger point of losing her baby and that she be okay as well.

Salena Says "Aunt Julie, I know you don't want to hear this I might've three sheets to the wind but they slipped Cassidy something in her drink, and I seen Alex Hogg taking her to his room before they handed me a Zima that tasted like there was something it as well. I think have some kind of scam going right now as well and I sure hope that Cassidy isn't pregnant as well. She wants to join the Marines and a baby will ruin those plans now."

Julie Says "I sure hope so to, have you and Cassidy been talking long about your plans that you want to start someday."

Salena Says "It's not that only select girls get invited to this party that call a cramfest but it's more like a no parents drinking party and there's one tonight they gave me another invite again."

Julie found her father again and Says "Dad, there's a cramfest at the address on this invite that Salena gave me I think somebody is getting the girls drunk and who knows what else as well. I just thought you would like this as well and heads up I think young Cassidy is pregnant as well."

Julie had came to see Angel and she looked comfortable they came told Angel she past the danger point of losing her baby and that she be okay as well.

Salena Says "Aunt Julie, I know you don't want to hear this I might've three sheets to the wind but they slipped Cassidy something in her drink, and I seen Alex Hogg taking her to his room before they handed me a Zima that tasted like there was something it as well. I think have some kind of scam going right now as well and I sure hope that Cassidy isn't pregnant as well. She wants to join the Marines and a baby will ruin those plans now."

Julie Says "I sure hope so to, have you and Cassidy been talking long about your plans that you want to start someday."

Salena Says "It's not that only select girls get invited to this party that call a cramfest but it's more like a no parents drinking party and there's one tonight they gave me another invite again."

Julie found her father again and Says "Dad, there's a cramfest at the address on this invite that Salena gave me I think somebody is getting the girls drunk and who knows what else as well. I just thought you would like this as well and heads up I think young Cassidy is pregnant as well."

Angel said "she cant be"

Angel agreed

Julie Says "I really don't what to do about what's going on right now as well, it's like somebody has something againist the next generation or something. You, Salena and Cassidy are the favorite targets apparently how exactly did you get pregnant Angel your not saying something right now as well. Almost as if somebody is sending a message loud and clear right now as well."

Julie Says "I really don't what to do about what's going on right now as well, it's like somebody has something againist the next generation or something. You, Salena and Cassidy are the favorite targets apparently how exactly did you get pregnant Angel your not saying something right now as well. Almost as if somebody is sending a message loud and clear right now as well."

Angel said "dont forget Clay"

Angel said "dont forget Clay"

Julie Says "I know as well, I wonder if somebody has it againist the four of you's because your my daughter and Cassidy and Salena are my nieces and Clay is my nephew or what is going on right now as well."

Angel says "i dont know"

Julie Says "Well all four of you carry the same last name now as well. And besides I can't believe what happened to me might've happened to my own nieces."

Salena Says "They put something in my last Zima Aunt Julie it's like I was really wasted after the fifth one now. Have you told your parents that little fact just yet as well they might want to know as well."

Julie Says "Well all four of you carry the same last name now as well. And besides I can't believe what happened to me might've happened to my own nieces."

Salena Says "They put something in my last Zima Aunt Julie it's like I was really wasted after the fifth one now. Have you told your parents that little fact just yet as well they might want to know as well."

Angel says "no"

Angel says "no"

Julie Says "girls I'll be right back now and she finds Luke and Lizzy and tells them what Salena had told them she had never seen them so mad and that Cassidy had the samething happen to her as well and about the tonight's cramfest as well. I just wish we had a young deputy that look a pretty high school cheerleader now I'm too old for the job and Married and pregnant but you know what I mean right."

Julie Says "girls I'll be right back now and she finds Luke and Lizzy and tells them what Salena had told them she had never seen them so mad and that Cassidy had the samething happen to her as well and about the tonight's cramfest as well. I just wish we had a young deputy that look a pretty high school cheerleader now I'm too old for the job and Married and pregnant but you know what I mean right."

Angel said "okay"

Lizzy pulls Luke aside and shakes her head. "Listen Luke things are getting out of control here. I...I'm not sure I want to be around here any more." Lizzy says.

Luke said "we cant leave, are you just gonna abadon your best friends and everything!" they were right out side Daisys room and Daisy heard them and said outloud "well fine then, leave, if you dont wanna be here, dont care about anything, then go"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.