Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

by then meanwhile Daisy had headed home only to find an empty house except for Sam watching the kids and she sighed

It was suppertime and Julie was eating better even forcing herself to eat and it seemed to please the docter right now and she had gotten Ashley to do the same as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

It was suppertime and Julie was eating better even forcing herself to eat and it seemed to please the docter right now and she had gotten Ashley to do the same as well.

Daisy decided to tell Enos the news about there baby girl but decided she'd do it very discreetly.

Daisy decided to tell Enos the news about there baby girl but decided she'd do it very discreetly.

Julie and Ashley was asleep right now and the docter was happy they was eating which means they would improve he was going to check on Matt Johnson and the Sheriff right they had same room which he thought was odd because Matt was married to his Granddaughter right now as well.

Julie and Ashley was asleep right now and the docter was happy they was eating which means they would improve he was going to check on Matt Johnson and the Sheriff right they had same room which he thought was odd because Matt was married to his Granddaughter right now as well.

Daisy said "Enos I have something to tell ya"

Matt said "Hey Sheriff"

Matt said "I stay away from them two if I can ...even though I'm married to Ashley"

Rosco Says "You have to your in the hospitial they might get a little mad if go wandering off now Matt, are you dizzy as well this is the pitts right now and Enos is covering for me right now as well."

Rosco Says "You have to your in the hospitial they might get a little mad if go wandering off now Matt, are you dizzy as well this is the pitts right now and Enos is covering for me right now as well."

Matt said "Uncle Enos? I hope he's okay...being Sheriff is harder than bein a Deputy"

Matt said "And if something happens to Enos your going to have a pretty mad daughter on your butt"

Rosco Says "I know but he knows the risks with the job and besides I wanted to go to work but that stubborn daughter and stubborn deputy of mine wouldn't let me now Matt."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.