Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Jesse said "thats correct Bo"

Matt was frustated looking for Ashley's ex-husband right now and went to see how Cassidy, Salena, Angel and Clay was doing and he see's Jesse and Bo and Says "I can't find and I don't want him finding Ashley but I can't even figure where he went to now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Matt was frustated looking for Ashley's ex-husband right now and went to see how Cassidy, Salena, Angel and Clay was doing and he see's Jesse and Bo and Says "I can't find and I don't want him finding Ashley but I can't even figure where he went to now as well."

Bo Says "Hey Matt what did you say your Mother's name was again?"

Matt says his mother name and Jesse Says "Well listen I knew her really well and that would make me your father you look just like me now and coming up now is your sister Amanda now."

Matt looked and Says "Oh great this morning she gave me a speeding ticket, no turn signal, something about the light under the plate and no seat belt and some other stuff as well."

Amanda Says "He's my brother Dad, oh boy weren't not exactly off on the right foot now sorry just doing my job and Dad I found out when I was eighteen years old because I had a pregnancy scare and never told you as well. I wasn't pregnant and well I have a 5 percent chance of getting pregnant now, and if I get pregnant there's a 50 percent chance of losing the baby and a 25 percent chance of delivering my baby full term now as well."

Matt says his mother name and Jesse Says "Well listen I knew her really well and that would make me your father you look just like me now and coming up now is your sister Amanda now."

Matt looked and Says "Oh great this morning she gave me a speeding ticket, no turn signal, something about the light under the plate and no seat belt and some other stuff as well."

Amanda Says "He's my brother Dad, oh boy weren't not exactly off on the right foot now sorry just doing my job and Dad I found out when I was eighteen years old because I had a pregnancy scare and never told you as well. I wasn't pregnant and well I have a 5 percent chance of getting pregnant now, and if I get pregnant there's a 50 percent chance of losing the baby and a 25 percent chance of delivering my baby full term now as well."

Matt was shocked and Says "If your my father then where was you all these years Dad and why didn't you try to find me even I guess I wasn't that important to you then as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke or Julieduke

Bo said walking up to the group "whats going on here?"

Bo said walking up to the group "whats going on here?"

Matt Says "Well the good Dr. Spencer says he's my father and Amanda here is my sister even she found everything under the sun to give me a ticket now and some boo hoo story of her now as well which I really don't care some nut of a ex-husband trying to kidnap my wife and her twins right now as well."

Matt Says "Well the good Dr. Spencer says he's my father and Amanda here is my sister even she found everything under the sun to give me a ticket now and some boo hoo story of her now as well which I really don't care some nut of a ex-husband trying to kidnap my wife and her twins right now as well."

Bo said "oh..okay"

Ashley said "Matt..whatch you mouth! lets go see Clay and the girls"

Matt Says "Ashley meet my real father Dr. Jesse Spenser even thow he never cared before or never bothered about me before and this is my sister Amanda and Dad meet your daughter-in-law here Ashley."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.