Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Daisy laughes

Cassidy Says "There's something that Salena knows how to do that not even Uncle Luke knows right now, she knows how to raise the front end of her GTO like Dom does with every single muscle car he drives."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Daisy laughes

Cassidy Says "I don't know how much bragging she is up to right now but only one way to find as her or her father now they took her car when they went to Ohio to visit her Grandparents with the twins now."

Daisy laughed "at least i didnt get all my kids names from shows"

Cassidy Says "Actually I knew this kid in class and that what his name was and well he moved to Cleveland, Ohio and well I just liked it that's all."

Cassidy Says "Actually I knew this kid in class and that what his name was and well he moved to Cleveland, Ohio and well I just liked it that's all."

Daisy nodded "well with Clay i just though about Clay Walker and well there ya go, i dont know were i got Dakota from"

Daisy nodded "well with Clay i just though about Clay Walker and well there ya go, i dont know were i got Dakota from"

Cassidy Says "I just wish I didn't have to worry about my seizures and now my Asthma as well things were much simpler before I knew Dad."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.