Knight Rider 2009

Cowboy

Let me see a show of hands of the people who are ENJOYING, the new Knight Rider. Im always open mind to new series like this because so many people seem to be wary of new deals like this. Thats why I cant believe how much I really enjoy and look forward to seeing the new episodes every Wednesday. Anyone else feeling the same way about the series? The story lines aint half bad, Ive seen alot worse, and Kitt... heh he aint a half bad mustang either.

~Chet

Let me see a show of hands of the people who are ENJOYING, the new Knight Rider. Im always open mind to new series like this because so many people seem to be wary of new deals like this. Thats why I cant believe how much I really enjoy and look forward to seeing the new episodes every Wednesday. Anyone else feeling the same way about the series? The story lines aint half bad, Ive seen alot worse, and Kitt... heh he aint a half bad mustang either.

~Chet

It sucks and it pukes and make me sick beyond belief.....

• 1 month later...
I SAID a show of hands of the people who ENJOY the new knight rider. Aint you ever heard the old saying; "If you aint got nothing nice to say, dont say nothing at all!"

~Chet

I watched the season finale I thought Mike was funny being drunk now, he still managed to get away but Billy finally was able to see some action. But almost cried when Victor wanted to crush Kitt now.

• 2 months later...
I watched the season finale I thought Mike was funny being drunk now, he still managed to get away but Billy finally was able to see some action. But almost cried when Victor wanted to crush Kitt now.

You know the eighteenth anniversary and the first airing of Knight Rider 2000 is coming up on May 19, 2009 and I understand they had wanted to make that a new series but it never got picked up. So in many ways it was a pilot for a never made television show for Knight Rider.