2009 March Luck Challenge!

MaryAnne

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey y'all, just thought I'd bump this thread as tomorrow is the 17th!

But we are taking submissions through the end of March so ya still got some time. Khee!

As for the idea of the Get Lucky in March challenge (rolling Valentines into St. Paddy's day and such) suffice it to say that with my luck I'd have no luck therefore I wouldn't be so lucky.

How's that for bad luck? ROFL. Cue up the ol' Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes song y'all...

• 2 weeks later...

Will you still accept a challenge story if it is late? Sadly to say, I highly doubt that I will be able to finish the story before the thirty-first of this month. That is unless I somehow find a lot of spare time to sit down to write and that my uncooperative muses begin to cooperate with me (either of which, I highly doubt will happen). Though, I have had more motivation with this story as of late, I still lack the time to be able to get it all done thoroughly before the end of the month and I want to give the story at least some justice before sending it in.

If it isn't acceptable and all that, I will understand. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

• 3 weeks later...