My Posts!

daisydukeXenosstrait

It would get along great without us! Tho' maybe we should make somebody the temporary actin' honcho in our absence.

Pick a letter. I'll print out all the members names that start with that number. Then, I'll pin it to the wall and throw a dart. That person can be in charge for the week. How's that sound? Seems like a pretty fool proof and responsible way to pick our temporary leadership, don't you?

Pick a letter. I'll print out all the members’ names that start with that number. Then, I'll pin it to the wall and throw a dart. That person can be in charge for the week. How's that sound? Seems like a pretty fool proof and responsible way to pick our temporary leadership, don't you?

I say ya start at the beginning of the alphabet and go with the letter 'A'.

Hhhmmm, what member has a name with the letter 'A'?

How about Alex Jackson?

*Prints a list of names that says nothing but 'Alex Jackson' on it.* Heh hehe!

No MaryAnne, it's my fault. I challenged him to write a quality post. Of course I'm still trying to write my first quality post too. Both of us are pretty competitive so the race is on.

*Dueling Banjos begin playing*

I suspect before this is all over we'll both have more posts than JulieDuke does and we'll still be a long way from the finish line.

*sits back, folds hands and dreams of what it would be like to write a meaningful post*

Woops, I needed the edit button on this one. The challenge was to write posts of NO quality. (I guess I succeeded again.)

No MaryAnne, it's my fault. I challenged him to write a quality post. Of course I'm still trying to write my first quality post too. Both of us are pretty competitive so the race is on.

*Dueling Banjos begin playing*

I suspect before this is all over we'll both have more posts than JulieDuke does and we'll still be a long way from the finish line.

*sits back, folds hands and dreams of what it would be like to write a meaningful post*

Woops, I needed the edit button on this one. The challenge was to write posts of NO quality. (I guess I succeeded again.)

Yeah, Roger went and woke me up.

And as somebody said a few points ago....man, these threads get off-topic all the time. What this place needs is a good moderator.

But it ain't gonna get one. Muahahahaha!!

What are you talking about Brian, you're a good moderator.

(By the way, we are still doing that challenge where we post stuff that is untrue and meaningless, right?)

Oh, that's good. Compliment followed immediately by a disclaimer of insincereity. Heh! Man, sometimes I feel like I'm sitting in one of those carnival dunk tanks on this board. Just when I'm sittin' all nice n' comfy, somebody throws one at me. *BONK* *splash!*

Now, if I was gonna write really meaningless posts, I'd have to throw in more non-linear thinking. Chance of snow tomorrow. And I'd have to make sure to use words out of context. Bladder. And be disassociated from the actual converation at hand. In other words I don't have to change a thing.

Nema-whats?

A nematode!

A tiny worm that is sometimes microscopic with a sylindrical unsegmented body protected by a tough outer skin cuticle.

How this relates to squash I have no clue. What Brian and MM are going for is beyond me, but they must be workin' on the same wave length this week. They're talking about worms, squash and shovels in another thread. I'm tellin' it sounds like they're trying to start a garden club or something. If so, where do I sign up!

*whispering*

Hey Val, shhhhhhhhh

I don't know what they're talking about either but if you post something that makes sense, it might throw off their rythmn. Just ignore them and quietly listen in, or you'll ruin all my fun.

*answers in hushed whisper to Roger* Sorry... I didn't realize there was no method to this madness. Or maybe the fact that there is no method, is the method... That's obtuse! I'm still looking for the garden party! If you see it let me know! Strate's have really bad sense of directions.