My Posts!

daisydukeXenosstrait

That is a lot of posts! LOL. My registration dates back to 2001 and I don't think I've hit 1600 posts yet. I can't remember what my number is actually.

Guess I gotta post an' yap more! LOL

Edit: Correction, I have hit 1600 posts (1624 at this point). Still....after 8 years? LOL

I've been here that long and haven't hit 1,200 posts ~LOL~

Congrats daisydukeXenosstrait on so many posts!!!

Congrats DaisyXEnos! You sure got me beat. On January 24th it will mark my fifth year at the site under this ID (Garrett Duke) and I only have like 384 (This will make 385, I think). You really put me to shame Daisy!

Though, I do believe that my Kristy_Duke ID has over a twelve hundred posts under it (Can't remember, haven't used the ID for a while) so at least I have more personally than the 385 or so. Though you still put me to shame since I had created the Kristy ID way before I created my Garrett ID (October of 2001)...shame on me!:(

Congrats DaisyXEnos! You sure got me beat. On January 24th it will mark my fifth year at the site under this ID (Garrett Duke) and I only have like 384 (This will make 385, I think). You really put me to shame Daisy!

Though, I do believe that my Kristy_Duke ID has over a twelve hundred posts under it (Can't remember, haven't used the ID for a while) so at least I have more personally than the 385 or so. Though you still put me to shame since I had created the Kristy ID way before I created my Garrett ID (October of 2001)...shame on me!:(

thanks Garrett and sorry about that, maybe its because i get on everyday but then again.......

Well, it's like they say, it's not the quantity of posts that count but the quality. Look at me for example, I've put up quite a few posts but still haven't managed to create one of any quality. In fact, me and Brian Coltrane are in a race to see who can create the most posts without putting up a single one that has any quality whatsoever (not counting bad quality). I think I'm doing a pretty good job. In fact, this post is one of my better examples. Let's see if Brian can top it.

Well, it's like they say, it's not the quantity of posts that count but the quality. Look at me for example, I've put up quite a few posts but still haven't managed to create one of any quality. In fact, me and Brian Coltrane are in a race to see who can create the most posts without putting up a single one that has any quality whatsoever (not counting bad quality). I think I'm doing a pretty good job. In fact, this post is one of my better examples. Let's see if Brian can top it.

I love all your post Roger and I do like the others as well, just some I can't join , way to far ahead of me....lol

*laughs* Oh Garrett don't feel bad. I have only 332 and have been here since March of 2004 according to the stats. Seriously, I wonder who has the least amount of posts and has been here the longest.

I do believe Confucius or one of those dead famous thinker guys has a saying, 'It is better to be thought of as a fool than to open your mouth and prove it.'

Maybe that's just the philosophy that I'm going with, that or maybe I'm just lazy. *Chuckles* I think the latter is the answer.

LOL Val! I like your philosphy that you have chose to go with, perhaps I have chosen wisely not to post as often as I should. Sadly enough, I think I already learned that the hard way. If my memory serves me correctly, most of all those posts I've posted under my Kristy ID were very meaningless.

Thanks for the laugh and the reassurance that I am not the only one on here that has been around a few years and have yet reached the four digit posts count. ;)

LOL poor Garrett. In all honesty I don't think it's the quantity of the posts that you have that make you a member...but the quality of a post...does that make sense to you guys? LOL It sounded right in my head but it just doesn't look right to me. I guess what I'm trying to say is the meaning of each post you make (IE the characteristics that show a good member) is what makes you a true member.....guys, I think I just confused myself....and probably a bunch of others as well LOL I'm sorry!

Yeah I agree with Val's philosphy...so many times have I gotten in trouble over not keeping my mouth shut on other sites :D which is why I have learned from my mistakes.

Oh, somebody's a smarty-pants!

You want more posts with less quality?! You got it. When it comes to worthless comments, I got the market cornered.

'Scuze me while I go admire my post count.

I should see if I can program this place to only up your post count if you post quality content. If that were the case, I think only me n' MaryAnne would have any posts to our credit. LOL

:escape:

I'm closing in on my 2,000th post and now you want quality? If I'd only known that about 1,701 posts ago. I coulda saved myself a lotta time.

Well, I'll make up for it by writing up a really lousy article for the home page, how about that.

I'm closing in on my 2,000th post and now you want quality? If I'd only known that about 1,701 posts ago. I coulda saved myself a lotta time.

Well, I'll make up for it by writing up a really lousy article for the home page, how about that.

It's a deal. Only, you'll have to wait for MaryAnne to post it. Why should I do any real work around here when I can get her to do it for me?