Name that episode!

dukefan

Congratulation dukefan, you have the hottest thread on the website. I wish I had time to log in more often because this moves really fast.

It also drives me crazy (in a good way). I know every scene in the whole series but I have trouble matching the scene with the episode name. My favorite scene in that episode is where Uncle Jesse is jogging and stops to pay the bad guys a visit at the warehouse. That old redneck just looks kinda funny in jogging pants!!

Congratulation dukefan, you have the hottest thread on the website. I wish I had time to log in more often because this moves really fast.

It also drives me crazy (in a good way). I know every scene in the whole series but I have trouble matching the scene with the episode name. My favorite scene in that episode is where Uncle Jesse is jogging and stops to pay the bad guys a visit at the warehouse. That old redneck just looks kinda funny in jogging pants!!

I don't know about the hottest roger, but it is sure fun doing...lol You got the episode right on the money, I will wait and see if you can come up with the name, if not I will accept that answer...;)

# 23

Description;

"While Uncle Jesse and Daisy try to infiltrate the distribution firm, Luke then goes undercover as a driver for their operation to set a trap for the hijackers"