Name that episode!

dukefan

Denver C., daisyxenos, texasdaisy09 and Daisy all got it right.

This episode that has a private detective and his two female sidekicks is the only show that we get to see where Cooter lives

Mason Dixon's Girls

(LOL I love were the girls kick Bo and Luke or whatever and Bo said "We got beat by a couple of women" and thats why girls ROCK!)

I just want to do one since I am thinking on it right now, you can keep it going on Roger, you're doing great at it.....

Here is another, probably was done, but I will be as caniving as I can...lol

Cooter meets this special young lady, and every time he gets to meet her, all she sees is him getting into fights.

Cooter tries so hard to impress her, but all he does is make a bad impression on her....

I just want to do one since I am thinking on it right now, you can keep it going on Roger, you're doing great at it.....

Here is another, probably was done, but I will be as caniving as I can...lol

Cooter meets this special young lady, and every time he gets to meet her, all she sees is him getting into fights.

Cooter tries so hard to impress her, but all he does is make a bad impression on her....

Cooter's Girl

daisyxenos, Daisy, dukefan and Denver C. all got Mason Dixon's Girls right.

It's so cool having the originator of this thread (dukefan) back here. I'm smiling as much as I was when Bo and Luke moved back in season 5 (Well, maybe I'm only smiling half as much but that's because there was two of them and there's only one dukefan...LOL)

daisyxenos, Daisy, dukefan and Denver C. all got Mason Dixon's Girls right.

It's so cool having the originator of this thread (dukefan) back here. I'm smiling as much as I was when Bo and Luke moved back in season 5 (Well, maybe I'm only smiling half as much but that's because there was two of them and there's only one dukefan...LOL)

Thank you so much Roger, you are one heck of a friend to me I gotta tell you, and I appreciate you keeping my topic alive as I appreciate everyone here responding to your quotes>:)

Love you all, you guys are the greatest, now back to the Dukes...by the Roger, feel free to continue the fine work you do on here and all over Hazzardnet.:)