contacting Peggy Rae

TomBo

• 4 weeks later...

You should git that feller on the HazzardNet. He sounds like a serious fan.

Actually my wife is pretty good about my Dukes stuff. Our bedroom looks a little odd because half of it is decorated in typical female fashion and the other half is redneck boy decor, including some of my Dukes stuff. Luckily, she loves me enough to put up with it.

At least she can't complain about my 2004 Dukes calender still being up. In 2009, all the numbers and days of the week coordinate with 2004 (In other words, Valentine's Day was also on a Saturday in 2004)

You should git that feller on the HazzardNet. He sounds like a serious fan.

Actually my wife is pretty good about my Dukes stuff. Our bedroom looks a little odd because half of it is decorated in typical female fashion and the other half is redneck boy decor, including some of my Dukes stuff. Luckily, she loves me enough to put up with it.

At least she can't complain about my 2004 Dukes calender still being up. In 2009, all the numbers and days of the week coordinate with 2004 (In other words, Valentine's Day was also on a Saturday in 2004)

Folks assume all the Dukes stuff in our house is my husband's but the truth is, probably about 80% of it is mine. :lol:

Wasn't this a thread about Peggy Rea? We have a tendency to wander off topic here, don't we?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

That was cleaver I must say. OK cool you remember his room. It's still that way & we are out & about every weekend he & I can be at local shows showing off our General Lee. I make him go get the trophies he gets a kick out of it.

Wait wasnt this about Peggy? LOL.....

• 1 year later...

Thanks so much guys he is my bestest lil buddy.

He said last week at a car show we went to & I quote "Dad when is this thing gonna be over, I just wanna get our trophy & go home". I couldn't help but laugh. At the first couple of events I had to walk up with him, but now he's actually gotten used to goin up to get it so much so he goes it alone. Thing is now he expects it LOL.

It's so neat to see him change everyday & mature a lil bit all the time but I just know I'm gonna miss things he says & the way he says them. You all know what I mean I'm sure.