I have a question???

dukefan

There's another episode, I think it's "The Canterbury Crock," where Cooter's having a birthday. At one point the crock ends up with him with flowers in it or something. LOL He doesn't mention his age either, only saying something about "When you get to be my age...." you don't make a big deal about birthdays. LOL

In fact, the only character who ever mentioned their age for certain was Rosco in "Mrs. Rosco P. Coltrane." When his mother tells him he's too young to be married, Rosco replies that he's 48 years old.

Still too young. ROFL

ive always wondered how old Enos was in the show, he looked so young, and underfed, sorry i got off topic that was just on my mind

In fact, the only character who ever mentioned their age for certain was Rosco in "Mrs. Rosco P. Coltrane." When his mother tells him he's too young to be married, Rosco replies that he's 48 years old.

Still too young. ROFL

yeah I remember that, Lou lou didn't want him getting married so young, 48,,,hahahahah

Speaking of "Happy Birthday General Lee" they didn't talk too much about birthdays on the show. They had a birthday party for the General but I can't remember a birthday party for anybody else. My memory must be failing me because there must have been a birthday party or two somewhere in the 7 years. I'll probably remember one as soon as I log off. In the meantime, can anybody think of any?

Like Bo said Roger, undercover dukes, I just watched that one again, only thing they never did say how old jesse was that day.:)

• 3 months later...
  • 13 years later...
On 1/19/2009 at 1:55 AM, RogerDuke said:

Speaking of "Happy Birthday General Lee" they didn't talk too much about birthdays on the show. They had a birthday party for the General but I can't remember a birthday party for anybody else. My memory must be failing me because there must have been a birthday party or two somewhere in the 7 years. I'll probably remember one as soon as I log off. In the meantime, can anybody think of any?

Cooter's birthday in Season 3 The Canterbury Crock, Stump Round Tree was throwing him a birthday BBQ.