well,

dukefan

I should wait till i hit 5 years, but I am so excited to be back, i want to celebrate my 4 years of being on HazzardNet, meeting and chatting with such fine Hazzard folks like you all!

I found this site purely by accident, looking for General Lee pics at the time, and this was on January 16 2005

I made a few threads, cussed out the new movie and and publicly said I was sorry for trashing it as bad as I did by insulting of few duke fans(which was not my intention ) at the time.

Then I grew up a little , and started feeling like home here, until I started getting depressed.

From jan 2005 till sept 2005, I was on more then not, and then I was not seen any more until Feb 2006.

At that time I was talking a lot to captain, and I stuck on this site until july 2006

I never came back until jan 2008, after I could not fight my depression anymore, 2007 was real hard.

Then I vanished again from April 2008 until now, jan 2009, yet here I am , back again.:)

why am I Sharing this with you all? because you are all family, and like a family, you made me feel welcome again, you all made me feel like if I never left and that is why I am celebrating my 4 years as part of this fine family!

I want to thank you all for being understanding, supportive and most of , putting me in my place when I got out of line...KU KU KU as Rosco would say!

I am truly blessed to be here, and I am here to stay, because this is my home now.:) Family *HUGS* to you all, GOD Bless>:)

Congratulations on your fourth year dukefan. Since you've been back, your enthusiasm has been contagious. You have provided several exellent sparks that have generated a lot of interest in quite a few subjects. There are all kinds of folks here on the HazzardNet and they are indeed like family. You are one of the many family members who really keeps this place fun and invigorating so please keep up the good work. It's always a pleasure to open a new thread and see what surprise you have waiting for us next. YEEEHHHAAAWWW!!!!

Congratulations on your fourth year dukefan. Since you've been back, your enthusiasm has been contagious. You have provided several exellent sparks that have generated a lot of interest in quite a few subjects. There are all kinds of folks here on the HazzardNet and they are indeed like family. You are one of the many family members who really keeps this place fun and invigorating so please keep up the good work. It's always a pleasure to open a new thread and see what surprise you have waiting for us next. YEEEHHHAAAWWW!!!!

hehehehe, I can't thank you enough Roger for these kind words, and I so enjoyed reading everything ya said, I am honored and I thank you. I was hoping you'd see this thread and I am so feeling proud right now!!!!

Let's not forget that you encouraged me a lot as well, so that was a big plus. I am blessed to be surrounded by such a great Family, those who are on my friend list and those I chat with in the forums.

Thank you all for making me feel so welcome, especially my good friend Roger.:)

hehehehe, I can't thank you enough Roger for these kind words, and I so enjoyed reading everything ya said, I am honored and I thank you. I was hoping you'd see this thread and I am so feeling proud right now!!!!

Let's not forget that you encouraged me a lot as well, so that was a big plus. I am blessed to be surrounded by such a great Family, those who are on my friend list and those I chat with in the forums.

Thank you all for making me feel so welcome, especially my good friend Roger.:)

Dukefan your the greatest cousin in the world