Least favourite episode

I think most all of us are in agreement about the Coy and Vance era. For me, I need to pick episodes outside of that season. I'm in agreement with Strange Visitor to Hazzard County. It is by far the worst ever episode with Bo and Luke. My comment for that episode could be either that one quote I just read about Rosco having a dream caused by Swamp Gas, or if the Dukes had run a few years longer and aired after 1986, it could be written off as a bad dream that Boss Hogg has after eating a gigantic midnight spicy sausage sandwich. At the end of the dream, Boss Hogg would hear water running in the shower and instead of Lulu, it's Lil Cuzin saying "Well it ain't Dallas kiddo!" Strange Visitor to Hazzard is definitely the worst of them all. The other ones I had trouble sitting through were Robot P. Coltrane and The Haunting of J.D. Hogg. That episode was as dull as flat beer and a sand sandwich. Only thing I liked in that episode was Rosco shooting that kid's bike after falling off of it.

Cheers.

Will Rodgers

The Voice Man

I'm so so about Duke of Dukes because Daisy falls for the jerk and teases Enos a little.

Daisy: So which part of my friend chicken do you like the best, Enos? My legs, my thights or my...."

Enos: NECK! Daisy I really like your neck!!!!

:lol: love that part and also Daisy takes the cuffs from Enos. So its got its good and its bad points.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...