The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Julie was smiling and says "Listen I told Aranz, when he was trying to find where we lived at now. Well this is pretty funny guys now, I kind of lied a wee bit and told them that were from Nebraska and guess what I checked this out sometime ago and there really is a Hazard, Nebraska smalltown like ours as well."

Uncle Jesse looks and Says "Where is Daisy at anyways, whatever she is doing I hope she okay now she does know how to handle herself now as well. What caused Bubba to catch on to what you was doing in the first place Julie? I knew you should've never went to Texas now I just felt something in my bones about that it was a simple as you said it was going to be now."

Julie Says "Well Boss Hogg he blew it for me, I had this cover for calling the Rangers I said I was calling my Mom and he told Bubba that she was gone and the more I tried well it got worst now. I I know the Ranch I was at was outside of Dallas, Texas now but that's all Aranz would tell me my wrists sure are sore I wonder how long I'm staying now Uncle Jesse I'm still freezing thow boy that room was called I was in. It was just like a freezer or something like that now."

Cue DaisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy cringed she hated needles "please dont!"

Freddy Says "Then just tell us where the disc is at right now lady."

Cue Anybody

Manny Says "Hell with that listen lady I don't care how you hate needles I still going through with it now."

Manny had injected the truth serum he wanted to know where the disc was and where Julie as well she knew too much about there boss and it was only way they was going to find out about it as well.

Cue daisydukeXenosstriat

Manny Says "Hell with that listen lady I don't care how you hate needles I still going through with it now."

Manny had injected the truth serum he wanted to know where the disc was and where Julie as well she knew too much about there boss and it was only way they was going to find out about it as well.

Cue daisydukeXenosstriat

Daisy sighed and told them everything, but thats because of the serum

Manny Says "It always should've tried that with Julie now."

cue anybody

Freddy Says "Well okay Julie is at Dallas Memorial Hospital and she can identity the two of us right now we got to deal with that little girl once and all. But we do have one tiny little problem the Texas Rangers and by now her family might've came from Georgia so how do we get them away from her long enough for our plan now."

Manny Says "Hey you want me to go, unless we release Aranz and they get him and they'll be too busy talking to him to worry about us right now. And we still got that brunette now and listen were still going offer the trade the disc that we know the Rangers have in exchange for one of their own. Mainly Ms. Daisy Duke Texas Ranger now, and listen we'll send the ransom note with Aranz make him look like the one in charge of everything now."

Freddy Says "You know I like that plan, but we got to write that now!"

Manny Says "No, we'll make Aranz right the note and address to the Texas Rangers and the Family of Ms. Daisy Duke now make them worried he be implicated in the kidnapping of Ms. Julie Ann Duke now and we'll make it sound like he planned the cousins Kidnapping as well now."

Freddy and Manny walk to where the pen and paper was and brought it to where Aranz was at and had him right the note and they unlocked him and drove him outside the parking lot of the Rangers headquarters and left him there with the note in his pocket with pictures of the pretty Texas Ranger as well.

Cue Anybody

Freddy Says "Well okay Julie is at Dallas Memorial Hospital and she can identity the two of us right now we got to deal with that little girl once and all. But we do have one tiny little problem the Texas Rangers and by now her family might've came from Georgia so how do we get them away from her long enough for our plan now."

Manny Says "Hey you want me to go, unless we release Aranz and they get him and they'll be too busy talking to him to worry about us right now. And we still got that brunette now and listen were still going offer the trade the disc that we know the Rangers have in exchange for one of their own. Mainly Ms. Daisy Duke Texas Ranger now, and listen we'll send the ransom note with Aranz make him look like the one in charge of everything now."

Freddy Says "You know I like that plan, but we got to write that now!"

Manny Says "No, we'll make Aranz right the note and address to the Texas Rangers and the Family of Ms. Daisy Duke now make them worried he be implicated in the kidnapping of Ms. Julie Ann Duke now and we'll make it sound like he planned the cousins Kidnapping as well now."

Freddy and Manny walk to where the pen and paper was and brought it to where Aranz was at and had him right the note and they unlocked him and drove him outside the parking lot of the Rangers headquarters and left him there with the note in his pocket with pictures of the pretty Texas Ranger as well.

Cue Anybody

Julie looks and Says "You know before Daisy and the Texas Rangers came those guys was talking about truth serum and injecting that stuff in me. So they could get the actual truth out of me what they if they kidnapped Daisy and tried it on her and now they know I'm here and I'm basically okay except for hypothermia and whatever else that other thing is now. They might want to find a way to silence me since I know what they look like as well, you know I have feeling that the Texas Rangers have that disc at headquarters in safe keeping by now. We can't let them have Daisy with them too long they made Aaron too hot and froze me out now who knows what they will do to Daisy Uncle Jesse now. And what about Aranz, we a victim just like I am and just because he overheard Bubba, Freddy and Manny well they kidnapped his daughter and made his sign over his restaurant and work for them now. I think his giving out the wrong change to every single customer is just his way of getting back of trying to get somebody to come back so he can tell them what's going on now."

Cue daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie looks and Says "You know before Daisy and the Texas Rangers came those guys was talking about truth serum and injecting that stuff in me. So they could get the actual truth out of me what they if they kidnapped Daisy and tried it on her and now they know I'm here and I'm basically okay except for hypothermia and whatever else that other thing is now. They might want to find a way to silence me since I know what they look like as well, you know I have feeling that the Texas Rangers have that disc at headquarters in safe keeping by now. We can't let them have Daisy with them too long they made Aaron too hot and froze me out now who knows what they will do to Daisy Uncle Jesse now. And what about Aranz, we a victim just like I am and just because he overheard Bubba, Freddy and Manny well they kidnapped his daughter and made his sign over his restaurant and work for them now. I think his giving out the wrong change to every single customer is just his way of getting back of trying to get somebody to come back so he can tell them what's going on now."

Cue daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy sighed when the truth serum wore off, she knew that everything was her fault

Daisy sighed when the truth serum wore off, she knew that everything was her fault

Freddy walked in her room, and says "You did beautiful now I should've tried that with your cousin she wouldn't tell us nothing and thanks for telling us where my fathers disc was at now. At guess what were trading you for the disc now, and I hope your Texas Rangers friend don't try nothing in the meantime. You sure are cute thow a little feisty now I think we can find something for lunch for you now, your probaly hungary by now Daisy."

Cue daisydukeXenosstrait

Freddy walked in her room, and says "You did beautiful now I should've tried that with your cousin she wouldn't tell us nothing and thanks for telling us where my fathers disc was at now. At guess what were trading you for the disc now, and I hope your Texas Rangers friend don't try nothing in the meantime. You sure are cute thow a little feisty now I think we can find something for lunch for you now, your probaly hungary by now Daisy."

Cue daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy glared "the only guy i EVER want to hear tell my im cute is Enos Strate, not some guy that thinks he can kidnapp me and my family"

Daisy glared "the only guy i EVER want to hear tell my im cute is Enos Strate, not some guy that thinks he can kidnapp me and my family"

Freddy Says "Well Okay, I'll be back with some lunch I hope you like. You do realize that Arnaz is the good cook now I might come back with a lunch meat sandwich for you now."

Cue daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy sighes and watches him leave and then sees Bubba walk in, he had more than a crush on her

Bubba Says "Well hello Ms. Duke, your information was more than helpful now and one question do you think your family has come to see your cousin at Dallas Memorial Hospital I sure don't like people knowing things about my business now. You know J.D. I think he's going to the Texas Rangers to try and shut me down, and thought he was my cousin he didn't like the way I handled our cousin."

Cue Anybody

Bubba Says "Well hello Ms. Duke, your information was more than helpful now and one question do you think your family has come to see your cousin at Dallas Memorial Hospital I sure don't like people knowing things about my business now. You know J.D. I think he's going to the Texas Rangers to try and shut me down, and thought he was my cousin he didn't like the way I handled our cousin."

Cue Anybody

Daisy looked at him "one i dont know what Boss is gonna do, and second dont think of hitting on me or trying to any farther with me"

Daisy looked at him "one i dont know what Boss is gonna do, and second dont think of hitting on me or trying to any farther with me"

Bubba walked up to her and Says "Don't even try anything stupid what are you going to do kick me right now Daisy. I see they used your own handcuffs on you now, that's not good when that happens now, they cornered you and you gave in relatively easy now. And another thing your not leaving until I say so now."

Cue Anybody

Bubba walked up to her and Says "Don't even try anything stupid what are you going to do kick me right now Daisy. I see they used your own handcuffs on you now, that's not good when that happens now, they cornered you and you gave in relatively easy now. And another thing your not leaving until I say so now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy sighed as Bubba started for her belt then she tried to kick him, she hated being violted by a guy like that

Daisy sighed and then she thought of something, the guys didnt take her pocket knife that was in her back pocket because they didnt think about it

Bubba looks Says " You know your cousin had cut her ropes and slid down a rope so we that we didn't use rope anymore apparently she had more talents than we thought now. They could've made those even tighter for you so they would be uncomfortable now, and oh yeah Kaylee sold out your cousin about her working with her she got paid one thousand dollars for the information now and she thought she was a friend now."

Cue Anybody

Bubba looks Says " You know your cousin had cut her ropes and slid down a rope so we that we didn't use rope anymore apparently she had more talents than we thought now. They could've made those even tighter for you so they would be uncomfortable now, and oh yeah Kaylee sold out your cousin about her working with her she got paid one thousand dollars for the information now and she thought she was a friend now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy sighed "i cant belive i trusted her"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.