The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Julie says "Okay, but you know I wish I never offered to help out Jude Emery now this wasn't a part of the plan Daisy. You know what your the best Daisy, look at all your going through for me and how the hospital I'm just freezing right now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "i dont turn my back on family and you know it" and they got to the hospital and the guys helped her get into the hospital and the nurse took Julie to a sensible room and let Daisy, Jeb, Walker and Trivette wait in the waiting room

Daisy said "i dont turn my back on family and you know it" and they got to the hospital and the guys helped her get into the hospital and the nurse took Julie to a sensible room and let Daisy, Jeb, Walker and Trivette wait in the waiting room

Jeb looked at everybody and says "How can they make her so cold, do you see how blue she was and darn her she doesn't think she sick right now just cold. That's our cousin Daisy, stubborn as ever hey do you remember the time she went on the Roller Coasters and was sitting between you and me. My ears did hear any relief until we got done with ride and then she threw in the nearest garbage can, the was the last roller coaster she ever went on now."

In the Hospital Room, They was treating Julie and she was freezing so much right now and they had a decent blanket on her and they had the I.V. set up and the docter walks in and says "Well bad news your have hypothermia but how did you get in a Texas Summer I don't understand your case now.

Cue Anybody

Jeb looked at everybody and says "How can they make her so cold, do you see how blue she was and darn her she doesn't think she sick right now just cold. That's our cousin Daisy, stubborn as ever hey do you remember the time she went on the Roller Coasters and was sitting between you and me. My ears did hear any relief until we got done with ride and then she threw in the nearest garbage can, the was the last roller coaster she ever went on now."

In the Hospital Room, They was treating Julie and she was freezing so much right now and they had a decent blanket on her and they had the I.V. set up and the docter walks in and says "Well bad news your have hypothermia but how did you get in a Texas Summer I don't understand your case now.

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "yeah, i went on that rollar coaster too, thats were i ruined Walkers boots, he got so mad at me, thats were i first met him, i didnt even remember loosing Julie and you in the park, i was just trying to keep my dinner down" she laughed and hoped Julie was okay

Daisy said "yeah, i went on that rollar coaster too, thats were i ruined Walkers boots, he got so mad at me, thats were i first met him, i didnt even remember loosing Julie and you in the park, i was just trying to keep my dinner down" she laughed and hoped Julie was okay

Jeb says "You they say your shouldn't eat before you go on a Roller Coaster now I thought the two of you knew that now?"

Aaron says "Oh she loves the Ferris Wheel but gets scared when it starts rocking now."

Cue Anybody

Jeb says "You they say your shouldn't eat before you go on a Roller Coaster now I thought the two of you knew that now?"

Aaron says "Oh she loves the Ferris Wheel but gets scared when it starts rocking now."

Cue Anybody

Walker said "i remember that night, me and Trivette found yall and told ya that we think yall lost a cousin, i think Daisy was half drunk"

Walker said "i remember that night, me and Trivette found yall and told ya that we think yall lost a cousin, i think Daisy was half drunk"

Aaron Says "Wait a minute Daisy was only half drunk now, how you can be only half drunk you either or aren't where I'm from now."

The docter walks in and says "Friends and Family of Ms. Julie Ann Duke please listen she has hypothermia but can somebody tell how in the hell you get it during a Texas Summer I don't understand right now."

Cue Anybody

Aaron Says "Wait a minute Daisy was only half drunk now, how you can be only half drunk you either or aren't where I'm from now."

The docter walks in and says "Friends and Family of Ms. Julie Ann Duke please listen she has hypothermia but can somebody tell how in the hell you get it during a Texas Summer I don't understand right now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "i dont know"

Daisy said "i dont know"

Aaron Says "I have an idea, they probaly put the air conditioning real cold and they blast my room with heat now I couldn't stand but really I'm fine. And she was in there for over a day and probaly only had a blanket and probaly didn't feed her that often as well."

Jeb says "Funny you don't look it Aaron, does he Daisy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Aaron Says "I have an idea, they probaly put the air conditioning real cold and they blast my room with heat now I couldn't stand but really I'm fine. And she was in there for over a day and probaly only had a blanket and probaly didn't feed her that often as well."

Jeb says "Funny you don't look it Aaron, does he Daisy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Daisy looked at Jeb and elbowed him "foucus, anyway, doctor, is my cousin gonna be okay"

Daisy looked at Jeb and elbowed him "foucus, anyway, doctor, is my cousin gonna be okay"

The docter says "Yeah, but it we'll be a couple of days and maybe we ought to see how Aaron is doing then as well. He doesn't look that good either but listen your cousin is a little dehydrated as well, she didn't eat much in two days apparantly as well. You can go and see her but she might be asleep right now she's been through alot and by the way she keeps asking for her cameraphone and boxcutter right now."

Julie finally goes to sleep knowing that she's not freezing and there's nothing but a hospital bracelet and I.V. to worry about right now.

Cue Anybody

Edited by Julieduke

The docter says "Yeah, but it we'll be a couple of days and maybe we ought to see how Aaron is doing then as well. He doesn't look that good either but listen your cousin is a little dehydrated as well, she didn't eat much in two days apparantly as well. You can go and see her but she might be asleep right now she's been through alot and by the way she keeps asking for her cameraphone and boxcutter right now."

Julie finally goes to sleep knowing that she's not freezing and there's nothing but a hospital bracelet and I.V. to worry about right now.

Cue Anybody

Daisy goes in the room and says "this is all my fault, i should have never came to Texas"

Daisy goes in the room and says "this is all my fault, i should have never came to Texas"

Jeb follows her and says "Don't worry Daisy, you know how stubborn our cousin gets and she told Bo and Luke just a simple thing and don't worry about well at least she's not freezing anymore we should call Uncle Jesse, Bo and Luke and have them come out here she's going to need everybody right now the whole Duke family and maybe even the non-Duke family hey did you see that Boss Hogg was waiting with us as well."

Cue Anybody

Jeb follows her and says "Don't worry Daisy, you know how stubborn our cousin gets and she told Bo and Luke just a simple thing and don't worry about well at least she's not freezing anymore we should call Uncle Jesse, Bo and Luke and have them come out here she's going to need everybody right now the whole Duke family and maybe even the non-Duke family hey did you see that Boss Hogg was waiting with us as well."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "no"

Daisy said "no"

Jeb Says "Well he was, and he says that he's doesn't his cousin Bubba McSweeny right now and said he tell you and guys anything to help shut him down for good now. He told me doesn't like seeing us Dukes get hurt and I can believe it now and Aaron looks sick as well he's looks so burning up right now Daisy."

Cue Anybody

Jeb Says "Well he was, and he says that he's doesn't his cousin Bubba McSweeny right now and said he tell you and guys anything to help shut him down for good now. He told me doesn't like seeing us Dukes get hurt and I can believe it now and Aaron looks sick as well he's looks so burning up right now Daisy."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "yeah, he really doesnt look good"

Daisy said "yeah, he really doesnt look good"

Jeb Says "You know he relucantly followed the Dr. Malone but didn't want he doesn't think he's sick just like Julie didn't but she's okay now. Look at that how her wrists are so red right now what they do to our cousin now Daisy that makes me mad now."

Jeb Says "You know he relucantly followed the Dr. Malone but didn't want he doesn't think he's sick just like Julie didn't but she's okay now. Look at that how her wrists are so red right now what they do to our cousin now Daisy that makes me mad now."

Daisy sighed "well maybe me you and Aaron and Walker and Trivette should go have some fun or something, we can come back tommarow and check on Julie"

Daisy sighed "well maybe me you and Aaron and Walker and Trivette should go have some fun or something, we can come back tommarow and check on Julie"

Jeb Says "I think Aaron might be staying as well, I swear he has heatstroke but I'm not positive now. And the fun part sounds good listen to our cousin snore in peace now, you know what was Bubba, Freddy, Manny and Aranz like when you had to deal with them Daisy."

Cue Anybody

Daisy nodded "okay"

Jeb Says "I'll take a raincheck on that I'm staying here with our cousin and have fun now, and no rollercoasters she going need somebody tonight she's hasn't really cried about what has happened to her right now and I want to be there to comfort her when it really hits her Daisy."

He watched her leave, and smile about he just said there and Julie wakes up a little bit after she leaves and says "They froze me out, and practically starved me Jeb why was they so mean to me now, the only nice one was Aranz I hope he gets his daughter back. I'm still freezing thow, you know Dr. Malone said what I have in unusaul this time of the year and he says the fever is my body's way of trying to warm up right now. They had me handcuffed and the chain attached to the bedpost as where if I got up I couldn't reach the A/C unit to make it warner in the room. And they later they had my feet shackled so I couldn't even get out of bed I felt terrible it didn't work thow and them they moved me to the shack where it was even colder now. How people be so mean to another human being now. You know what I never gave them the disc it's probaly with the Texas Rangers as well safe and sound look at wrist there so red and they hurt so much right now. But my socks apparently kept my ankles from getting red as well, those cuffs are uncomfortable as hell, and I actually manage to fall asleep with them last night. I wonder what they did to Aaron now you know the funny thing I didn't know what kind of trouble I was going to get into when I accepted the job now."

Jeb Says "It's okay Julie, your safe now and don't worry the Rangers have the disc with them right now."

Cue Anybody

Edited by Julieduke

Jeb Says "I'll take a raincheck on that I'm staying here with our cousin and have fun now, and no rollercoasters she going need somebody tonight she's hasn't really cried about what has happened to her right now and I want to be there to comfort her when it really hits her Daisy."

He watched her leave, and smile about he just said there and Julie wakes up a little bit after she leaves and says "They froze me out, and practically starved me Jeb why was they so mean to me now, the only nice one was Aranz I hope he gets his daughter back. I'm still freezing thow, you know Dr. Malone said what I have in unusaul this time of the year and he says the fever is my body's way of trying to warm up right now. They had me handcuffed and the chain attached to the bedpost as where if I got up I couldn't reach the A/C unit to make it warner in the room. And they later they had my feet shackled so I couldn't even get out of bed I felt terrible it didn't work thow and them they moved me to the shack where it was even colder now. How people be so mean to another human being now. You know what I never gave them the disc it's probaly with the Texas Rangers as well safe and sound look at wrist there so red and they hurt so much right now. But my socks apparently kept my ankles from getting red as well, those cuffs are uncomfortable as hell, and I actually manage to fall asleep with them last night. I wonder what they did to Aaron now you know the funny thing I didn't know what kind of trouble I was going to get into when I accepted the job now."

Jeb Says "It's okay Julie, your safe now and don't worry the Rangers have the disc with them right now."

Cue Anybody

Julie Says "What's my brother and cousin going to say now?"

Cue Anybody

Julie Says "What's my brother and cousin going to say now?"

Cue Anybody

Bubba had taken care of Aranz and he used the samething he used with Julie and he knew he wasn't going to causing any trouble for him right now. Heck he couldn't even leave the room, he was as nice as he was going to be and Aranz made it clear he wasn't going to help him none right now as well. So he had Freddy and Manny take care of him right now he could handle finding that Texas Ranger Daisy Duke with just two guys but he told them to use Chloraform on her to make it easier or just put something in her drink if they followed her to a bar where she was out having fun at.

Cue Anybody

Bubba had taken care of Aranz and he used the samething he used with Julie and he knew he wasn't going to causing any trouble for him right now. Heck he couldn't even leave the room, he was as nice as he was going to be and Aranz made it clear he wasn't going to help him none right now as well. So he had Freddy and Manny take care of him right now he could handle finding that Texas Ranger Daisy Duke with just two guys but he told them to use Chloraform on her to make it easier or just put something in her drink if they followed her to a bar where she was out having fun at.

Cue Anybody

little did the guys know that Daisy was guarded by Walker, and Trivette and Alex

little did the guys know that Daisy was guarded by Walker, and Trivette and Alex

Freddy and Manny walk in CD's and they spot her with three guys and another lady as well and Freddy says "Oh great, how are you going to get her by herself now. Don't look she spot you now and listen Aranz ain't even leaving the room and I hope he likes the A/C and those handcuffs they sure will get cold tonight now. He won't help so we might as well treat him as we treated Julie and Aaron was now, maybe he change his mind about going to the Texas Rangers now."

Cue Anybody

Freddy and Manny walk in CD's and they spot her with three guys and another lady as well and Freddy says "Oh great, how are you going to get her by herself now. Don't look she spot you now and listen Aranz ain't even leaving the room and I hope he likes the A/C and those handcuffs they sure will get cold tonight now. He won't help so we might as well treat him as we treated Julie and Aaron was now, maybe he change his mind about going to the Texas Rangers now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy heard someone come in and didnt think anything till someone grabbed her and she screamed "let me go now!"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.