The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Daisy said "i dont know, but i had to lie and say i was pregnant"

Bo says "You know Daisy, some guys don't care and if they get ahold of you will try to hit you harder than normal they just don't care you know it's not true but they don't now."

Freddy walks in and where she was and covered her up and says "this is too cold now, I should turn this down for her."

Cue Anybody

Bo says "You know Daisy, some guys don't care and if they get ahold of you will try to hit you harder than normal they just don't care you know it's not true but they don't now."

Freddy walks in and where she was and covered her up and says "this is too cold now, I should turn this down for her."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "well its okay if you come down to help, just leave most of it to us Texas Rangers, you could make things worse" stupid thing to say

Daisy said "well its okay if you come down to help, just leave most of it to us Texas Rangers, you could make things worse" stupid thing to say

Bo says "Me and Luke will be one the first flight out we got to get Julie out of there she should've never agreed to help them in the first where's Kaylee I thought she was a Texas Ranger as well."

Cue Anybody

Bo says "What if she set her up so Bubba would find out what she was up to Daisy."

Kaylee hated selling out Julie but she was getting a 1000 dollars for the information and she had alot of bills as well.

Cue Anybody

Kaylee had seen that they come back and she noticed that Julie's car looked deserted she had grabbed her purse and got the key out and locked the door and taking her purse into the Rangers Station with her as well, and she noticed that she had a pic message on her phone as well.

Cue anybody

Kaylee had seen that they come back and she noticed that Julie's car looked deserted she had grabbed her purse and got the key out and locked the door and taking her purse into the Rangers Station with her as well, and she noticed that she had a pic message on her phone as well.

Cue anybody

The Next Morning Julie had woke up and it was colder than the night before and she swore that somebody made it colder for her it felt like winter in her room. She had gotten up in hopes of making it warmer but she couldn't get very far right now as well it worked whatever Arnaz did to her now. She just got back under the blanket and kept warm as well, they thought they broken her spirit by kidnapping her at the Ranger Station, taking her cellphone, her pocket knife but she did escape from the other room and she guessed that why they wasn't trusting her right now,so she didn't get away again. She vowed to herself that she was getting her phone and knife back from Freddy and she then realized she had her private line with her in her other pocket and drew the blanket up higher and went to work texting her brother, and cousins and anybody that would except the text as well. Once she was done doing which was even harder now she turned if off and slipped it back in her pocket and but the blanket back a little the cuffs sure was cold right now and she didn't want to complain right now because they just find another way to make her more uncomfortable and she wasn't in the mood to find how what they had in mind right now.

Bo had gotten a message from his sisters private line, and he read him and Luke was in Dallas and was heading towards the Ranger Headquarters right now. He was glad she was okay, he knew this was his sister and not somebody that had taken her phone from her as well. Him and Luke wanted to help out as much as the could with what happened to her. Her message went on the explained how they had her cuffed and she didn't have much room to walk around the room and she went to say that she escaped with her trusty knife but the caught her and somebody named Freddy was holding it and her cameraphone right now as well. Bo went on the show Luke Julie's message and went to explain it was actually from her and that she sounded okay despite everything she's been through lately.

Julie had went on turned the phone back on to find a message from her brother asking how many guys that in the house with her and she told him there was at least three right now. She had that she probaly shouldn't use speakerphone because then they would catch on to what she was up to right now. She made sure that her brother knew she was okay, and please hurry that she was freezing right now as well. She turned off the phone slipped it back her pocket as well, it was plain but it worked when the other had a dead battery or something like this happened right now.

Cue Anybody

Edited by Julieduke

The Next Morning Julie had woke up and it was colder than the night before and she swore that somebody made it colder for her it felt like winter in her room. She had gotten up in hopes of making it warmer but she couldn't get very far right now as well it worked whatever Arnaz did to her now. She just got back under the blanket and kept warm as well, they thought they broken her spirit by kidnapping her at the Ranger Station, taking her cellphone, her pocket knife but she did escape from the other room and she guessed that why they wasn't trusting her right now,so she didn't get away again. She vowed to herself that she was getting her phone and knife back from Freddy and she then realized she had her private line with her in her other pocket and drew the blanket up higher and went to work texting her brother, and cousins and anybody that would except the text as well. Once she was done doing which was even harder now she turned if off and slipped it back in her pocket and but the blanket back a little the cuffs sure was cold right now and she didn't want to complain right now because they just find another way to make her more uncomfortable and she wasn't in the mood to find how what they had in mind right now.

Bo had gotten a message from his sisters private line, and he read him and Luke was in Dallas and was heading towards the Ranger Headquarters right now. He was glad she was okay, he knew this was his sister and not somebody that had taken her phone from her as well. Him and Luke wanted to help out as much as the could with what happened to her. Her message went on the explained how they had her cuffed and she didn't have much room to walk around the room and she went to say that she escaped with her trusty knife but the caught her and somebody named Freddy was holding it and her cameraphone right now as well. Bo went on the show Luke Julie's message and went to explain it was actually from her and that she sounded okay despite everything she's been through lately.

Julie had went on turned the phone back on to find a message from her brother asking how many guys that in the house with her and she told him there was at least three right now. She had that she probaly shouldn't use speakerphone because then they would catch on to what she was up to right now. She made sure that her brother knew she was okay, and please hurry that she was freezing right now as well. She turned off the phone slipped it back her pocket as well, it was plain but it worked when the other had a dead battery or something like this happened right now.

Cue Anybody

Aranz walks in and says "Good Morning, and we hope it's not too cold for you now."

Julie looks and says "Can you make it warmer for me Aranz, please I'm freezing right now this is ridiculos now I'm going to sick eventually you don't want that do you."

Aranz says "Well allright, but it was Freddy's idea to make it colder for you just so you wasn't comfortable I guess but you do look like your freezing right now. Look I just went along with it, I really am your friend right now I would help you but I can't right now."

Julie says "Well thanks about making it warmer but where am I at right now anyways right now?"

Aranz says "Somewhere outside of Dallas, Texas on a Cattle Ranch that's all I can tell you and besides if Freddy and Manny knew I told you they would be mad at me right now."

Julie says "You know theres more than one Hazzard right I'm from the one in Nebraska Aranz really I am."

Aranz says "I've always wanted to see Nebraska what's it like now?"

Julie says "Lots of wheat fields and very pretty some people raise corn as well it's pretty there and lots of dirt roads as well."

Cue Anybody

Aranz walks in and says "Good Morning, and we hope it's not too cold for you now."

Julie looks and says "Can you make it warmer for me Aranz, please I'm freezing right now this is ridiculos now I'm going to sick eventually you don't want that do you."

Aranz says "Well allright, but it was Freddy's idea to make it colder for you just so you wasn't comfortable I guess but you do look like your freezing right now. Look I just went along with it, I really am your friend right now I would help you but I can't right now."

Julie says "Well thanks about making it warmer but where am I at right now anyways right now?"

Aranz says "Somewhere outside of Dallas, Texas on a Cattle Ranch that's all I can tell you and besides if Freddy and Manny knew I told you they would be mad at me right now."

Julie says "You know theres more than one Hazzard right I'm from the one in Nebraska Aranz really I am."

Aranz says "I've always wanted to see Nebraska what's it like now?"

Julie says "Lots of wheat fields and very pretty some people raise corn as well it's pretty there and lots of dirt roads as well."

Cue Anybody

Balladeer: I like that Julie seemed to have just lied to Aranz as to which Hazzard she was from right now, they are going to surprized that she's not from Nebraska at all now. Wait she'll probaly tell somebody else she's from Hazard, Kentucky next to throw them off now.

Cue Anybody

Balladeer: I like that Julie seemed to have just lied to Aranz as to which Hazzard she was from right now, they are going to surprized that she's not from Nebraska at all now. Wait she'll probaly tell somebody else she's from Hazard, Kentucky next to throw them off now.

Cue Anybody

Aranz goes in the kitchen and says "Freddy and Manny, listen Julie told me her and her family from Hazzard, Nebraska I never heard it myself now. She's says theres wheat and alot of corn growers there as well and I guess she's a smalltown girl as well."

Manny says "Did she wink at you, or plead for you to let her go like she did with me and Freddy now and we got to talk with Bubba because he knows wheres she really from. Besides how can she be from Nebraska with Geogria plates on her car now I knew the whole time and didn't want to tell anybody now."

Aranz says "You mean she lied to me just now, that's not very nice of her Manny and all the nice thing I've done for her when she was working with us now."

Manny says "Aranz, get real look what's going on around you she's being nice to you so let her go right now and she's been spying on Bubba."

Aranz says "Manny, she made a good point we should quit Bubba he's always ripping people off in Yahooville with his store and everything and your act of not understand english ain't going last forever now."

Cue Anybody

Aranz goes in the kitchen and says "Freddy and Manny, listen Julie told me her and her family from Hazzard, Nebraska I never heard it myself now. She's says theres wheat and alot of corn growers there as well and I guess she's a smalltown girl as well."

Manny says "Did she wink at you, or plead for you to let her go like she did with me and Freddy now and we got to talk with Bubba because he knows wheres she really from. Besides how can she be from Nebraska with Geogria plates on her car now I knew the whole time and didn't want to tell anybody now."

Aranz says "You mean she lied to me just now, that's not very nice of her Manny and all the nice thing I've done for her when she was working with us now."

Manny says "Aranz, get real look what's going on around you she's being nice to you so let her go right now and she's been spying on Bubba."

Aranz says "Manny, she made a good point we should quit Bubba he's always ripping people off in Yahooville with his store and everything and your act of not understand english ain't going last forever now."

Cue Anybody

Freddy pulls out Julie's Cameraphone and keep toying with her cousin and Daisy picks it up and she says "Listen, I know your family is from Hazzard County, Georgia. If you want to know how I know because Bubba McSweeny's cousin Boss Hogg told him so and that he knows your family very well I guess he's your neighbor then. Looking forward to seeing you here at the Ranch now and make yourself comfortable when you get here as well now."

Cue Anybody

Freddy pulls out Julie's Cameraphone and keep toying with her cousin and Daisy picks it up and she says "Listen, I know your family is from Hazzard County, Georgia. If you want to know how I know because Bubba McSweeny's cousin Boss Hogg told him so and that he knows your family very well I guess he's your neighbor then. Looking forward to seeing you here at the Ranch now and make yourself comfortable when you get here as well now."

Cue Anybody

Aranz walks back out and he looks at Freddy and Manny and says "Listen, I bringing some breakfast to that girl she looks like she could use some food now. We can at least make sure she eats now and I don't like this deal anymore we got the Texas Rangers coming here and now Freddy was threatening her cousin that's not good now."

Aranz gets some stuff together on a tray and brings it to Julie and walks in her room and says "Hey listen, you can eat the way you are but I'm going stay with you okay and just hold still while I unlock this for you right now. But just so you eat because nobody should go without eating."

Julie waits and says "Okay, but your very nice right now and listen thanks for this right now I guess your different than the rest of them then. You know this better than at the diner right now."

Aranz says "Oh this is my special Texas omelette here, I had three different peppers and had some lemon pepper to it as well. Oh there's some Orange Juice as well in case it's two hot for you now."

Julie had finished and Aranz set the tray and fixed the handcuffs the way they were before and she told him thanks for caring that much and that's he should get his own restaurant sometime.

Aranz had nodded and left and came back to the kitchen with the tray as well.

Cue Anybody

Aranz walks back out and he looks at Freddy and Manny and says "Listen, I bringing some breakfast to that girl she looks like she could use some food now. We can at least make sure she eats now and I don't like this deal anymore we got the Texas Rangers coming here and now Freddy was threatening her cousin that's not good now."

Aranz gets some stuff together on a tray and brings it to Julie and walks in her room and says "Hey listen, you can eat the way you are but I'm going stay with you okay and just hold still while I unlock this for you right now. But just so you eat because nobody should go without eating."

Julie waits and says "Okay, but your very nice right now and listen thanks for this right now I guess your different than the rest of them then. You know this better than at the diner right now."

Aranz says "Oh this is my special Texas omelette here, I had three different peppers and had some lemon pepper to it as well. Oh there's some Orange Juice as well in case it's two hot for you now."

Julie had finished and Aranz set the tray and fixed the handcuffs the way they were before and she told him thanks for caring that much and that's he should get his own restaurant sometime.

Cue Anybody

back at headquarters Daisy says "great guys, i have my cousin Bo going to come and hes just going to make things even worse now i got to find Kaylee things cant go more wrong"

back at headquarters Daisy says "great guys, i have my cousin Bo going to come and hes just going to make things even worse now i got to find Kaylee things cant go more wrong"

Kaylee walks up and says "Listen I got paid from Bubba a 1000 dollars and it's was good money and I got bills I really regret it now." Now I know how it looks but I'm quiting just so you know it won't cloud my judgement anymore but here's your cousin's purse and there something under the seat you can't leave cd's out in this heat now."

Bo walks up and says "How can you set up my sister like that now, are you too afraid to see what was sent to you now."

Cue Anybody

Kaylee walks up and says "Listen I got paid from Bubba a 1000 dollars and it's was good money and I got bills I really regret it now." Now I know how it looks but I'm quiting just so you know it won't cloud my judgement anymore but here's your cousin's purse and there something under the seat you can't leave cd's out in this heat now."

Bo walks up and says "How can you set up my sister like that now, are you too afraid to see what was sent to you now."

Cue Anybody

just then a letter falls out of Daisys purse, i looked private

just then a letter falls out of Daisys purse, i looked private

Kaylee reached down and picked it up and says "No way, but I'm sorry for setting up your sister Bo and I feel awful and I going to look at my message now." Kaylee looked down to find to pictures of Julie and she says "Look I know where Bubba's address is at I used to date his son at one time but now I don't he's real piece of work watch out for him if he's there now. Listen I can help with this there's Freddy, Manny and Aranz now last one he's basically nice but will do whatever the other two tell him to now."

Cue Anybody

Kaylee reached down and picked it up and says "No way, but I'm sorry for setting up your sister Bo and I feel awful and I going to look at my message now." Kaylee looked down to find to pictures of Julie and she says "Look I know where Bubba's address is at I used to date his son at one time but now I don't he's real piece of work watch out for him if he's there now. Listen I can help with this there's Freddy, Manny and Aranz now last one he's basically nice but will do whatever the other two tell him to now."

Cue Anybody

Bo says "listen were going to Texas to help Daisy find Julie, Daisy is back with the Texas Rangers now"

Bo says "listen were going to Texas to help Daisy find Julie, Daisy is back with the Texas Rangers now"

Kaylee says "Sorry Daisy, but I quit but first I will write down his address before I get in any trouble right now."

Kaylee hands a piece of paper to Daisy, and walks right out and goes to her car and leaves before anybody else can come she's heading towards the ranch and see what she can do about it right now.

Cue Anybody

Cue Anybody

Freddy walks in and decides to play along with Julie right now and he says "How's Hazzard, Nebraska now I here it's village not even a city as well."

Julie says "Well in 2,000 we had a population of 66 people, most people say that there family has more people in then Hazzard now. But it's home, and looks I know you cranked up the A/C on me last night but I just covered up more but these cuffs are cold right now and too tight as well. But I can handle a cold night the winters in Hazzard you couldn't handle them Freddy you spoiled being in Texas now."

Freddy says "Okay, I think I've heard enough from you so listen I know your from Hazzard County, Georgia I heard Bubba and Boss talking and you have the same type of accent as him and you both have Georgia plates on your cars as well so I knew the whole time thought I play along with you now. And I could make it colder since it doesn't bother you and you might've noticed that you can't reach the A/C unit that works out great you can't adjusted it now."

Julie says "Don't make it colder, I might get sick Freddy that's very fair now. Your a real ******* right now you know that."

Cue Anybody

Freddy walks in and decides to play along with Julie right now and he says "How's Hazzard, Nebraska now I here it's village not even a city as well."

Julie says "Well in 2,000 we had a population of 66 people, most people say that there family has more people in then Hazzard now. But it's home, and looks I know you cranked up the A/C on me last night but I just covered up more but these cuffs are cold right now and too tight as well. But I can handle a cold night the winters in Hazzard you couldn't handle them Freddy you spoiled being in Texas now."

Freddy says "Okay, I think I've heard enough from you so listen I know your from Hazzard County, Georgia I heard Bubba and Boss talking and you have the same type of accent as him and you both have Georgia plates on your cars as well so I knew the whole time thought I play along with you now. And I could make it colder since it doesn't bother you and you might've noticed that you can't reach the A/C unit that works out great you can't adjusted it now."

Julie says "Don't make it colder, I might get sick Freddy that's very fair now. Your a real ******* right now you know that."

Cue Anybody

Freddy walks out and says "Good news Julie, Bubba has decided he's keeping you here until your cousin gives us the disc you stole from his office as a form of ramson now."

Julie says "What disc are you talking about Freddy, I did no such thing now. I had closed his office door because it was open that's all now."

Cue Anybody

Freddy walks out and says "Good news Julie, Bubba has decided he's keeping you here until your cousin gives us the disc you stole from his office as a form of ramson now."

Julie says "What disc are you talking about Freddy, I did no such thing now. I had closed his office door because it was open that's all now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy sighed and said "i have to go get Julie"

Julie feel asleep because it so darn cold and was scared right now.

Just at that moment Aranz walked in and grabs an extra blanket and puts it on a freezing Julie Duke right now, he didn't she bargained for quite this much now.

Flashback

A month ago(In Hazzard County)

Julie says "Listen Bo and Luke, like Jude says it's easy just get in with the infomation that Walker and Trivette and Alex needs and I'm done at most it will take a month now. I don't see what all the objections are about. And besides there's another Texas Ranger named Kaylee and she's there as well and she'll be my back up so please quit worrying about me besides I'm twenty years old right now. Makes me old enought to decide to do something like this right now and Uncle Jesse I'll be back my cover is I'm looking for a waitress job at the place now and I'll be okay."

Back to The Present

Julie was awoken by the blanket being put on her and she looks and says "Aranz, first make me breakfest and make it easier to eat and now this blanket how come your so nice to me right now."

Aranz says "Because, I don't want you getting sick and Bubba has my daughter and so I help him and I haven't seen her in six months now Julie and I miss her and there always watching me as well. So, I know what your going through right now and that your cousin will be here soon enough why don't you just get some rest right now and don't worry about it."

Julie says "Its kind of hard to forget since I got these cuff and it's colder than a freezer in here right now."

Aranz says "Six months ago, I ran a five star Tex-Mex restaurant you can pretty much tell I know my way around the kitchen right now? Well I was giving into selling my restaurant to Bubba so one day I came home and found my ten year old daughter missing from my home, and the nanny was gone as well and then I get this phone call from Bubba saying that he had my daughter and Nanny he let go off as well. I haven't seen Salena since that morning and it's been hard and plus Bubba told me if I reported her or the Nanny missing I would never see my daughter again Julie. So I sold my restaurant to Bubba and went to work for him and mess up the change on purpose just to make him mad now."

Julie says "I'm so sorry for you Aranz, really when my cousin gets here you should tell her everything you just told me. The Texas Rangers can help you locate Salena, and maybe they'll be leniat with you as well."

Cue Anybody

Edited by Julieduke

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.