The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Lizzy looked at Kayle who seemed a little nervous about something. "You know I'm always gonna be here for you right Kayle?" Lizzy says taking her hand softly.

Kayle nodded "I know..I'm just..I still have a couple of years of school left and well..I don't wanna have to dump all the resposibillity of homeschooling me on you."

Kayle nodded "I know..I'm just..I still have a couple of years of school left and well..I don't wanna have to dump all the resposibillity of homeschooling me on you."

"Honey if you ever feel like public school is too much and you'd rather spend your days with your kids I will more than gladly teach you everything you need to know to get your high school diploma." Lizzy says.

"Honey if you ever feel like public school is too much and you'd rather spend your days with your kids I will more than gladly teach you everything you need to know to get your high school diploma." Lizzy says.

Kayle looked up and smiled "Maybe we should start right away..public school...to much backlash after having April and Layne."

Daisy laughes and sits down and soon everyone was seated and served and the girls spent the lunch chatting away about nothing in particular but they were all still trying to figure out what each of there husbands was up to.

Meanwhile on his lunch break Jeb stops in to see Enos at work only to find out Chad is already there.

Chad nodds and all three guys get back to work but while working each of there wives were on there minds.

Jeb tried as hard as he could even calling Earl and Cooter but none of them could tell him where to find Tiger Lilies. Finally he hears from David who tells him about a store in Chickasaw that sells them but he only had an hour till they closed.

Jeb tried as hard as he could even calling Earl and Cooter but none of them could tell him where to find Tiger Lilies. Finally he hears from David who tells him about a store in Chickasaw that sells them but he only had an hour till they closed.

So Jeb hurries over to Chickasaw and gets the Tiger Lilies and soon both Chad and Enos had there flowers too and later that night all three ment reached there seperate houses.

So Jeb hurries over to Chickasaw and gets the Tiger Lilies and soon both Chad and Enos had there flowers too and later that night all three ment reached there seperate houses.

That night when the three women recieved there flowers and Daisy finally decided to ask what was on her mind "Enos, what are you and the other to up to." looking at her stomach and sighing.

That night when the three women recieved there flowers and Daisy finally decided to ask what was on her mind "Enos, what are you and the other to up to." looking at her stomach and sighing.

"I...well I...Uh...I was just thinking that I love you and I know my job isn't easy on you but you deserve something nice occasionally." Enos says.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.