The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Daisy said "he dont hate you, and your comeing to live with me and Enos, dont refuse, PLEASE DONT i couldnt handle it" (i g2g, see ya in the morning)

"She's six years old Daisy. Almost seven. God Daisy...Jeb's gonna hate me. She looks so much like him. Big brown eyes, his blonde hair...god I can't see how he won't hate me." Lizzy says.

Daisy continued to talk to her and calm her until Lizzy was mainly calm. A knock on the door brought the girls back to reality and they turned to see Enos standing there. "It's good to have you back, even if it is only for a few hours." Enos said.

"Enos...please don't." Lizzy said softly. Enos nodded and walked into the room. "I should go. I'll be back in a few hours." Daisy nodded dragging a promise out of her and then Lizzy left. She wandered the halls and then found her way out to her car. Right as she reached the trunk a hand grabbed her arm and she was spun around. She barely had time to see his brown eyes and blond hair before a hand was slid into her hair and she was kissed thoroughly. Finally Lizzy got enough strength and pushed him away. "What the hell?" She spat.

"Deny it all you want but only Lizzy Jackson-Davenport can kiss like that." The man said. "My cousins told me you were back, hell even Rosco and Kathy did but...Damn they were right."

"What are you talking about?"

"Look at me Elizabeth. I know you left me and I know you were upset when you left...I don't even know why you left...That never changed how I felt about you. I loved you then and I love you now. The saying is true Lizzy absences makes the heart grow fonder. Kathy told me you told Hughie that you left because you made a mistake...my mind has been going through every kind of mistake we made but I can't come up with anything. The pieces sort of lead to you being pregnant but...there was only one night it could have happened. You were 21 Lizzy no one would have cared if you turned up pregnant. I love you so much...I wish you could see it." Jeb says running his hand through her hair.

"Please let me go."

"Tell me you understand, please tell me that you remember. That you know who I am and you aren't going to pretend that you don't."

"I want to so bad but...I can't. Looking at you now I can't say that I don't know, that I don't want to know you...I love you so much Jeb but...things changed and I had to leave."

"There is still hope then?"

"No."

"There has to be you said you love me not that you loved me. You used present tense there is still hope at least in your subconscious."

"In my dreams yes. In my reality no."

"Why can't there be? I was going to propose that night. Our last night together I was going to tell you how much I love you and...hoped that you felt the same then I was going to propose. Before I could though...you told me you were leaving." Jeb says sadly.

"I..."

"Ask your father. I dare you. I took him to lunch two days prior to that and asked his permission. Hell I even asked permission from your step-father and Bo and Luke just to make sure. Daisy and Julie both gave me a right good ribbing until I told them what I was going to do. Everyone in Hazzard knew. Everyone except you. Go ask your father. I'll wait right here so you know I wouldn't have coerced him into it. Make it sound random. You know how to work him to get the truth." Jeb dares. Unable, still, to turn down a direct dare or challenge Lizzy pushes Jeb away and storms back into the waiting room then into Daisy's room to find almost everyone sitting there to include a new guy she hasn't met before. She looks around then spots Cooter.

"You love me don't you?" Lizzy asks glaring at Cooter.

"More than anything and anyone in this world." Cooter replies. Lizzy glances over her shoulder and seeing nothing she continues.

"Would you lie to me?" She asks.

"On my mother's grave I couldn't." Cooter replies.

"Swear to me he took you out and asked for my hand." Lizzy says knowing that if it was true Cooter wouldn't just swear but would also state what she was leaving out. Just behind Cooter Lizzy saw Jeb step up and look at her.

"I swear on Diablo's life and my mother's grave that Jeb took me to lunch two days before you left and said in these exact words, "Cooter we've been friends for years but I've found myself falling farther and farther in love with your daughter. I would love to have you're permission to marry her". I told him then and there that he had not only my permission but also my blessing if he could get you to agree. And he told me "Good because even if you didn't give your permission I was gonna marry her anyway". I found out that a few days earlier he had told the same thing too David Jackson, yes your step-father, who told him the final permission rested with me. Girl you were out of your mind to leave." Cooter said confirming Lizzy's fears and Jeb's warnings.

"God I'm an idiot." Lizzy mutters.

Daisy continued to talk to her and calm her until Lizzy was mainly calm. A knock on the door brought the girls back to reality and they turned to see Enos standing there. "It's good to have you back, even if it is only for a few hours." Enos said.

"Enos...please don't." Lizzy said softly. Enos nodded and walked into the room. "I should go. I'll be back in a few hours." Daisy nodded dragging a promise out of her and then Lizzy left. She wandered the halls and then found her way out to her car. Right as she reached the trunk a hand grabbed her arm and she was spun around. She barely had time to see his brown eyes and blond hair before a hand was slid into her hair and she was kissed thoroughly. Finally Lizzy got enough strength and pushed him away. "What the hell?" She spat.

"Deny it all you want but only Lizzy Jackson-Davenport can kiss like that." The man said. "My cousins told me you were back, hell even Rosco and Kathy did but...Damn they were right."

"What are you talking about?"

"Look at me Elizabeth. I know you left me and I know you were upset when you left...I don't even know why you left...That never changed how I felt about you. I loved you then and I love you now. The saying is true Lizzy absences makes the heart grow fonder. Kathy told me you told Hughie that you left because you made a mistake...my mind has been going through every kind of mistake we made but I can't come up with anything. The pieces sort of lead to you being pregnant but...there was only one night it could have happened. You were 21 Lizzy no one would have cared if you turned up pregnant. I love you so much...I wish you could see it." Jeb says running his hand through her hair.

"Please let me go."

"Tell me you understand, please tell me that you remember. That you know who I am and you aren't going to pretend that you don't."

"I want to so bad but...I can't. Looking at you now I can't say that I don't know, that I don't want to know you...I love you so much Jeb but...things changed and I had to leave."

"There is still hope then?"

"No."

"There has to be you said you love me not that you loved me. You used present tense there is still hope at least in your subconscious."

"In my dreams yes. In my reality no."

"Why can't there be? I was going to propose that night. Our last night together I was going to tell you how much I love you and...hoped that you felt the same then I was going to propose. Before I could though...you told me you were leaving." Jeb says sadly.

"I..."

"Ask your father. I dare you. I took him to lunch two days prior to that and asked his permission. Hell I even asked permission from your step-father and Bo and Luke just to make sure. Daisy and Julie both gave me a right good ribbing until I told them what I was going to do. Everyone in Hazzard knew. Everyone except you. Go ask your father. I'll wait right here so you know I wouldn't have coerced him into it. Make it sound random. You know how to work him to get the truth." Jeb dares. Unable, still, to turn down a direct dare or challenge Lizzy pushes Jeb away and storms back into the waiting room then into Daisy's room to find almost everyone sitting there to include a new guy she hasn't met before. She looks around then spots Cooter.

"You love me don't you?" Lizzy asks glaring at Cooter.

"More than anything and anyone in this world." Cooter replies. Lizzy glances over her shoulder and seeing nothing she continues.

"Would you lie to me?" She asks.

"On my mother's grave I couldn't." Cooter replies.

"Swear to me he took you out and asked for my hand." Lizzy says knowing that if it was true Cooter wouldn't just swear but would also state what she was leaving out. Just behind Cooter Lizzy saw Jeb step up and look at her.

"I swear on Diablo's life and my mother's grave that Jeb took me to lunch two days before you left and said in these exact words, "Cooter we've been friends for years but I've found myself falling farther and farther in love with your daughter. I would love to have you're permission to marry her". I told him then and there that he had not only my permission but also my blessing if he could get you to agree. And he told me "Good because even if you didn't give your permission I was gonna marry her anyway". I found out that a few days earlier he had told the same thing too David Jackson, yes your step-father, who told him the final permission rested with me. Girl you were out of your mind to leave." Cooter said confirming Lizzy's fears and Jeb's warnings.

"God I'm an idiot." Lizzy mutters.

Daisy said "your not an idiot Lizzy, j-just dont leave again, i want things to be normal, i know i have Enos but me and Julie are becoming less and less close since you left"

Daisy said "your not an idiot Lizzy, j-just dont leave again, i want things to be normal, i know i have Enos but me and Julie are becoming less and less close since you left"

"I...I uh...I'll try to stay. I'm gonna have to go back up there in a couple of days but...other than that I don't think I'm gonna be leaving. Am I gonna whack that girl over the head? My god what happened? And uh...who are you three?" Lizzy asks pointing to Katy, Kathy, and Aaron.

"I...I uh...I'll try to stay. I'm gonna have to go back up there in a couple of days but...other than that I don't think I'm gonna be leaving. Am I gonna whack that girl over the head? My god what happened? And uh...who are you three?" Lizzy asks pointing to Katy, Kathy, and Aaron.

Katy said "im Bos fiance, this is our little miracle girl Karen" showing her a baby girl, Kathy said "im Kathy, Roscos daughter" and Aaron said "im Julies husband, Aaron"

Katy said "im Bos fiance, this is our little miracle girl Karen" showing her a baby girl, Kathy said "im Kathy, Roscos daughter" and Aaron said "im Julies husband, Aaron"

Lizzy sizes each one up then looks back at Kathy. She takes a good look at her then at Luke and nods. "Don't worry about Luke he really does love you. He's all yours. I don't want him and yes I do understand why he did what he did. I won't come between the two of you." Lizzy says.

Lizzy sizes each one up then looks back at Kathy. She takes a good look at her then at Luke and nods. "Don't worry about Luke he really does love you. He's all yours. I don't want him and yes I do understand why he did what he did. I won't come between the two of you." Lizzy says.

Kathy sighes, feeling a little guilty, the girls and Aaron all leave leaving Daisy looking at Lizzy for a minute then picking up one of her twins "wanna hold Rachelle"

Lizzy nods and takes the baby expertly cradling her. "You look like a pro." Bo comments.

"Er...thanks." Lizzy answers. "She looks a little like Enos."

Daisy said "thats Rachelle Victoria, Rachelle i figured out was another form of Rachel, and this" she said picking up the other twin "is Vidalia Reene, Enos got her name off a street sign after i had her in the car, typical him" and laughes a little but is still to hurt by Lizzy to actually get to her normal personality

Daisy said "thats Rachelle Victoria, Rachelle i figured out was another form of Rachel, and this" she said picking up the other twin "is Vidalia Reene, Enos got her name off a street sign after i had her in the car, typical him" and laughes a little but is still to hurt by Lizzy to actually get to her normal personality

Lizzy grins then sees movement in the doorway. "Earl? What are you doing here?"

"I told you I'm done lying. I got a call from Mr. C. Duke this morning and well here we are." Earl answers.

"Please don't." Lizzy starts but it was too late. Heather stepped around Earl and the minute brown eyes met Brown everyone knew.

"Daddy." Heather called running to Jeb and throwing her arms around him. Lizzy looked down at the baby knowing everyone would hate her know that they knew the truth.

Lizzy grins then sees movement in the doorway. "Earl? What are you doing here?"

"I told you I'm done lying. I got a call from Mr. C. Duke this morning and well here we are." Earl answers.

"Please don't." Lizzy starts but it was too late. Heather stepped around Earl and the minute brown eyes met Brown everyone knew.

"Daddy." Heather called running to Jeb and throwing her arms around him. Lizzy looked down at the baby knowing everyone would hate her know that they knew the truth.

but not even Bo and Cooter who just came in did anything and Cooter said "shes pretty, she looks like you Lizzy, stop being so ashamed, no one hates you"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.