The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Daisy said "well im staying here all night with Walker and Trivette"

Julie says "Me too, they know what my car looks like as well."

Bubba says "Freddy and Arnaz you go and find that girl at her apartment after work and I'll check out the Rangers headquarters and we all know what her car looks like as well this is should be easy now."

Cue Anybody

Julie says "Me too, they know what my car looks like as well."

Bubba says "Freddy and Arnaz you go and find that girl at her apartment after work and I'll check out the Rangers headquarters and we all know what her car looks like as well this is should be easy now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "well im going to go karate train with Walker and Trivette to pass sometime wanna come down stairs and with us and watch me kick Walkers butt Jul"

Julie says "Sure maybe I can learn something useful but I feel like I really screwed this up them Daisy."

Cue Anybody

Julie says "Hey I left my purse in my car I'm going to get it right now I'll be right back in now and besides my home address is in there as well."

Julie walks out and walks to her car and finds Manny waiting for her and she tries her best Spanish on her but he surprized her and says "Me and Bubba have been waiting on you, and didn't figure you for a cop now and your not going back in there now."

Julie says "Oh come on Manny, I'm leaving you ain't stopping me right now there's nothing you can do about it either and I'm not a cop just helping the city out right get ride of scum like your boss Bubba. You and the guys should quit and you know he jacks ups the price on everything right now and nobody says anything about it Yahooville now."

Just then Manny pulls out his Colt .45 and aims it at Julie and says "Oh your coming with me girl, you know way too much about my boss right now and you could ruin the whole operation besides the store and everything is just a front for something way bigger than you could ever imagine now."

Julie tries to run but see's Bubba in the way and he grabs her and says "Your coming with us, and I on to you last week Ms. Julie Ann Duke I called my Cousin you might better know him as Boss Hogg and he told me that your family was trouble as well. And quit struggling with me I'm stronger than you right now as well and your coming with me and Manny."

Julie had given up as he hands her to Manny, but just then she jabs in the side and runs the other way and hoping that neither one of them followed her but she didn't know that Freddy and Aranz was there as well. And Aranz walks out holding Aaron and says "Run anymore and your boyfriend gets it little girl now."

Julie watches as Freddy and Manny surround her and makes her walk in front of them to there car as well and they pull some rope out and make sure she can't get away no more and put her in Bubba's car between him and Manny just to be sure she doesn't try nothing now.

Cue anybody

Julie says "Hey I left my purse in my car I'm going to get it right now I'll be right back in now and besides my home address is in there as well."

Julie walks out and walks to her car and finds Manny waiting for her and she tries her best Spanish on her but he surprized her and says "Me and Bubba have been waiting on you, and didn't figure you for a cop now and your not going back in there now."

Julie says "Oh come on Manny, I'm leaving you ain't stopping me right now there's nothing you can do about it either and I'm not a cop just helping the city out right get ride of scum like your boss Bubba. You and the guys should quit and you know he jacks ups the price on everything right now and nobody says anything about it Yahooville now."

Just then Manny pulls out his Colt .45 and aims it at Julie and says "Oh your coming with me girl, you know way too much about my boss right now and you could ruin the whole operation besides the store and everything is just a front for something way bigger than you could ever imagine now."

Julie tries to run but see's Bubba in the way and he grabs her and says "Your coming with us, and I on to you last week Ms. Julie Ann Duke I called my Cousin you might better know him as Boss Hogg and he told me that your family was trouble as well. And quit struggling with me I'm stronger than you right now as well and your coming with me and Manny."

Julie had given up as he hands her to Manny, but just then she jabs in the side and runs the other way and hoping that neither one of them followed her but she didn't know that Freddy and Aranz was there as well. And Aranz walks out holding Aaron and says "Run anymore and your boyfriend gets it little girl now."

Julie watches as Freddy and Manny surround her and makes her walk in front of them to there car as well and they pull some rope out and make sure she can't get away no more and put her in Bubba's car between him and Manny just to be sure she doesn't try nothing now.

Cue anybody

Aaron looks at Julie and they bring him to Freddy's car and doesn't say nothing he knew that they would try that little trick and there's little he could do about it as well.

Julie was quiet on the way back Bubba's house it was nice and she was surprized but she figured he would have a pretty nice compared to what everybody else in Yahooville had now. She was ushered in by Manny, and he wasn't very polite about as well she looked at everybody and knew that they wanted to talk to her she had managed to slip her cellphone in her pocket before they had grabbed her and she wasn't about to tell them that she had. Freddy and Aranz had brought Aaron with them and she just looked she knew that somebody might figure out what they was up as well. She looked at Aaron and says "I'm sorry about this whole mess really I am I was just helping a friend that's all and were getting out this right eventually trust me on this right now."

Manny had pushed her to another room and went through her pocket with the cellphone and grabs is and says "Let's see who we have for contacts now, oh here's your home number in Hazzard we ought to call and see who answers little girl now and your not that clever now."

Manny just left Julie laying on the bed and he walks out and locks the door and lets her sulk in what has just happen and Freddy had ushered Aaron in another room in fact seperating the two so they couldn't work together right now. Manny and Aranz meet in the living room and see Freddy as well he says "That was easy now, but look at the contacts on the girls phone as well I'm sure they'll turn up something intersecting now."

Manny looks and says "Here's home, lets give her family a phone call let them know we have her right now and let them worry and don't tell where your at as well."

The Phone rings at the Dukes Residence and Uncle Jesse picks it up and Manny says "Are you one of Julie Duke's Family in Hazzard County just to let you know she's okay for now but my boss has kidnapped her and Aaron and she's with us in Yahooville, Texas and don't try nothing funny now. And listen, she's a little stubborn now but a Colt .45 took care of that now goodbye for now."

Uncle Jesse says "Let her go, she didn't do nothing to do you now." The man had hung up and he looks at Bo and Luke and says "Julie, had managed to get her and Aaron kidnapped in Yahooville, Texas we ought to call Daisy about this right here I hope there okay I guess she put up quite a fight now as well. But she's okay according to the man just want us to know how she was doing. Does anybody know a Bubba McSweeny that's who she is trying to take down in Yahooville, Texas and I think she working with a agent named Kaylee now as well."

Cue Anybody

Aaron looks at Julie and they bring him to Freddy's car and doesn't say nothing he knew that they would try that little trick and there's little he could do about it as well.

Julie was quiet on the way back Bubba's house it was nice and she was surprized but she figured he would have a pretty nice compared to what everybody else in Yahooville had now. She was ushered in by Manny, and he wasn't very polite about as well she looked at everybody and knew that they wanted to talk to her she had managed to slip her cellphone in her pocket before they had grabbed her and she wasn't about to tell them that she had. Freddy and Aranz had brought Aaron with them and she just looked she knew that somebody might figure out what they was up as well. She looked at Aaron and says "I'm sorry about this whole mess really I am I was just helping a friend that's all and were getting out this right eventually trust me on this right now."

Manny had pushed her to another room and went through her pocket with the cellphone and grabs is and says "Let's see who we have for contacts now, oh here's your home number in Hazzard we ought to call and see who answers little girl now and your not that clever now."

Manny just left Julie laying on the bed and he walks out and locks the door and lets her sulk in what has just happen and Freddy had ushered Aaron in another room in fact seperating the two so they couldn't work together right now. Manny and Aranz meet in the living room and see Freddy as well he says "That was easy now, but look at the contacts on the girls phone as well I'm sure they'll turn up something intersecting now."

Manny looks and says "Here's home, lets give her family a phone call let them know we have her right now and let them worry and don't tell where your at as well."

The Phone rings at the Dukes Residence and Uncle Jesse picks it up and Manny says "Are you one of Julie Duke's Family in Hazzard County just to let you know she's okay for now but my boss has kidnapped her and Aaron and she's with us in Yahooville, Texas and don't try nothing funny now. And listen, she's a little stubborn now but a Colt .45 took care of that now goodbye for now."

Uncle Jesse says "Let her go, she didn't do nothing to do you now." The man had hung up and he looks at Bo and Luke and says "Julie, had managed to get her and Aaron kidnapped in Yahooville, Texas we ought to call Daisy about this right here I hope there okay I guess she put up quite a fight now as well. But she's okay according to the man just want us to know how she was doing. Does anybody know a Bubba McSweeny that's who she is trying to take down in Yahooville, Texas and I think she working with a agent named Kaylee now as well."

Cue Anybody

Daisy finished getting ready and came out of the bathroom "Walker, Trivette, Julie isnt back yet and im worried about her"

Daisy finished getting ready and came out of the bathroom "Walker, Trivette, Julie isnt back yet and im worried about her"

Just then Daisy's cellphone rang and it was ringing and nobody realized what happened to her just yet. Julie had wandered is they called Daisy cellphone yet she had hoped they hadn't yet she then realized she had left her car door open just now. She smiled because she had her knife and the window was open as well.

Cue Anybody

Just then Daisy's cellphone rang and it was ringing and nobody realized what happened to her just yet. Julie had wandered is they called Daisy cellphone yet she had hoped they hadn't yet she then realized she had left her car door open just now. She smiled because she had her knife and the window was open as well.

Cue Anybody

Daisys cellphone rang and she picked it up and said "this is Daisy Duke, Texas Ranger" she didnt know who was on the other line

Daisys cellphone rang and she picked it up and said "this is Daisy Duke, Texas Ranger" she didnt know who was on the other line

Freddy says "Well hello, I guess it's true listen we have your cousin and we'll send a pic message in a few minutes now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenostrait

Freddy says "Well hello, I guess it's true listen we have your cousin and we'll send a pic message in a few minutes now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenostrait

Freddy says "Listen you Texas Ranger, she's okay but you know it does get hot in Texas now in case you forget." With that he hangs up and puts Julie cellphone in his pocket and walk in her room and says "Picture time, and listen don't even think of it that is second floor window even if you did get lose that be a hell of a drop now and besides you might break something and this a 100 acre Ranch your at right now and you have no phone and no money as well he left your purse in your car now. So smile for the Camera, because this goes to your Ranger Cousin for her to see that we mean business now."

Julie looks and says "What about Aaron now it seems I haven't heard anything from in quite sometime is he okay now."

Freddy points to the Camera above the doorway and says "That camera is showing how he is and vice- verses ain't it brillant and wait on minute I almost forget something for ya now the perfect accersory now. Here's blanket I don't want you to get cold now."

Julie feels the blanket and then she see gives her a gag and walks out of the room and locks the door and letting her watch Aaron in what he's going throught right now.

Freddy looks at the picture and sends the message to her cousin in which she simply labeled "Daisy" under for her number and sends the picture and a neat little message as well.

Julie waited a while and reached her pocketknife and was working at the ropes at her hands and her noticed the window was opened and she had realized well it this is a ranch their has to be some horse around here as well. Once she got her hands undone she took off the blanket she was getting overheated and the gag as well and got up and was working at her ankles she wandered where they learned to tie knots now she looked around and went to tieing the sheets together and throwing them out the windows so she could climb down. What Freddy and the rest of them didn't know was she excelled at rope climbing in gym classes and it's a handy skill to know as well. She had gotten up and left the pillows to look like her just like when she was slipping for the night on her family.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Edited by Julieduke

Freddy says "Listen you Texas Ranger, she's okay but you know it does get hot in Texas now in case you forget." With that he hangs up and puts Julie cellphone in his pocket and walk in her room and says "Picture time, and listen don't even think of it that is second floor window even if you did get lose that be a hell of a drop now and besides you might break something and this a 100 acre Ranch your at right now and you have no phone and no money as well he left your purse in your car now. So smile for the Camera, because this goes to your Ranger Cousin for her to see that we mean business now."

Julie looks and says "What about Aaron now it seems I haven't heard anything from in quite sometime is he okay now."

Freddy points to the Camera above the doorway and says "That camera is showing how he is and vice- verses ain't it brillant and wait on minute I almost forget something for ya now the perfect accersory now. Here's blanket I don't want you to get cold now."

Julie feels the blanket and then she see gives her a gag and walks out of the room and locks the door and letting her watch Aaron in what he's going throught right now.

Freddy looks at the picture and sends the message to her cousin in which she simply labeled "Daisy" under for her number and sends the picture and a neat little message as well.

Julie waited a while and reached her pocketknife and was working at the ropes at her hands and her noticed the window was opened and she had realized well it this is a ranch their has to be some horse around here as well. Once she got her hands undone she took off the blanket she was getting overheated and the gag as well and got up and was working at her ankles she wandered where they learned to tie knots now she looked around and went to tieing the sheets together and throwing them out the windows so she could climb down. What Freddy and the rest of them didn't know was she excelled at rope climbing in gym classes and it's a handy skill to know as well. She had gotten up and left the pillows to look like her just like when she was slipping for the night on her family.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy got the picture message and said "oh no! Walker, Trivette" she showed them the picture

an hour later Daisy, Walker, and Trivtte come to the buliding and Daisy and the guys walk up to the building and knockes on the door "this is the Texas Rangers, open the door!"

Freddy had his gun pointed right at her and Says "Your a nice girl but one sound and this will go off you hear me girl."

Julie says "Yes Sir."

Julie had went quietly with them to the Ranch house a little defeated this time but still proud thow.

Cue Anybody

Daisy gets mad and just kicks Bubba in the stomach "think before you hit on me!" and walks out

Bubba looks and says "There never going to find my Ranch." meanwhile Freddy and Aranz had put Julie in a different room and close the window as well and put some air conditioning on for her."

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.