The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Bubba McSweeny runs the Barbershop/Quicky Mart/Bar and Grill he's been running it unoffically since he's been sixteen years old, offically since he's been twenty-one year old. The place is in Yahooville, Texas on the corner of Clorox Rd. and Tropicana Ave. There is Circle K gas station with the most inflatated gas prices in town, but it's the only gas station in town as well. If you want air it will cost five dollars for three minutes of air and it never works right as well. Now Bruce and his son Brian stops in for gas in there 1966 Chevelle Station Wagon restored, Kaylee is the cashier and she is friendly and perky and doesn't like her boss's high prices.

Balladeer: Don't want to ask what he charges for repairs now if that what he charges for air.

Bruce sends Brian in for gas and he pays for it and flirts with Kaylee and gets back and pumps the gas for his dad as well.

Balledeer:That's a nice son that Bruce has their isn't in.

The Crew: Manny: does the haircuts and but only knows buzz cut in english, he's Mexican but never bothered learning English.

Freddy: does the oil Change but never says a word to anybody reminds you a Lurch.

Aranz: runs the quicky mart and the Bar and Grill and always gets the change wrong.

Julie Ann: She is the Waitress/Cook/ Busser and a very hard worker as well, but underpaid and underappreciated as well.

Just a challenge here, but what if Bubba McSweeny is one of Boss's Nephews and he come to visit him in Yahooville, Texas now.

Cue Anybody

Bubba McSweeny runs the Barbershop/Quicky Mart/Bar and Grill he's been running it unoffically since he's been sixteen years old, offically since he's been twenty-one year old. The place is in Yahooville, Texas on the corner of Clorox Rd. and Tropicana Ave. There is Circle K gas station with the most inflatated gas prices in town, but it's the only gas station in town as well. If you want air it will cost five dollars for three minutes of air and it never works right as well. Now Bruce and his son Brian stops in for gas in there 1966 Chevelle Station Wagon restored, Kaylee is the cashier and she is friendly and perky and doesn't like her boss's high prices.

Balladeer: Don't want to ask what he charges for repairs now if that what he charges for air.

Bruce sends Brian in for gas and he pays for it and flirts with Kaylee and gets back and pumps the gas for his dad as well.

Balledeer:That's a nice son that Bruce has their isn't in.

The Crew: Manny: does the haircuts and but only knows buzz cut in english, he's Mexican but never bothered learning English.

Freddy: does the oil Change but never says a word to anybody reminds you a Lurch.

Aranz: runs the quicky mart and the Bar and Grill and always gets the change wrong.

Julie Ann: She is the Waitress/Cook/ Busser and a very hard worker as well, but underpaid and underappreciated as well.

Just a challenge here, but what if Bubba McSweeny is one of Boss's Nephews and he come to visit him in Yahooville, Texas now.

Cue Anybody

(sounds cool) Daisy Duke was at her house with her cousins "shouldnt Julie be home fronm Texas by now, its been a month"

(sounds cool) Daisy Duke was at her house with her cousins "shouldnt Julie be home fronm Texas by now, its been a month"

Julie picks up the phone and waits for Daisy to answer her and Aaron have decided and she has found a good job, but it's just that she got a job with the Texas Rangers and she's now undercover to expose Bubba McSweeny right now.

Cue Anybody

Daisy pickes up "Dukes residence"

Julie says "Hi Daisy, job at this place sucks but I'll call you from my apartment where I can tell you more I'm the waitress/cook/server and very underpaid but that's not the whole story right now. Listen I'll call you back Bubba doesn't like personal even this place isn't even real busy at all."

Cue Anybody

Julie says "Hi Daisy, job at this place sucks but I'll call you from my apartment where I can tell you more I'm the waitress/cook/server and very underpaid but that's not the whole story right now. Listen I'll call you back Bubba doesn't like personal even this place isn't even real busy at all."

Cue Anybody

Bubba comes up and says "Julie Ann, I should charge you for all these personal calls you supposed to running a business not on the phone all day now this ain't very professional."

Julie says "Well let's see professional here Aranz never gets the change right and Freddy creeps me out and Manny needs to learn english and the air hose you should only charges 25 cents for three minutes seeing how it cuts off at two minutes as well. I figure the only two professionals are me and Kaylee now and she doesn't even flirt with the customers like you tell her to do now."

Bubba says "Well If you don't like it here you can quit darling now?"

Cue Anybody

Bubba comes up and says "Julie Ann, I should charge you for all these personal calls you supposed to running a business not on the phone all day now this ain't very professional."

Julie says "Well let's see professional here Aranz never gets the change right and Freddy creeps me out and Manny needs to learn english and the air hose you should only charges 25 cents for three minutes seeing how it cuts off at two minutes as well. I figure the only two professionals are me and Kaylee now and she doesn't even flirt with the customers like you tell her to do now."

Bubba says "Well If you don't like it here you can quit darling now?"

Cue Anybody

Daisy hangs up and says "he sounds like a jerk i should vist Julie" she heard Bo and Luke come up behind her

when the phone rang Daisy picked it up "Julie?"

Julie says "Hello Daisy, there's alot I have to tell first of all I working undercover at the diner to expose Bubba McSweeny for the Texas Rangers and Kaylee is actually an agent at the gas Station but she's real nice thow."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Julie says "Hello Daisy, there's alot I have to tell first of all I working undercover at the diner to expose Bubba McSweeny for the Texas Rangers and Kaylee is actually an agent at the gas Station but she's real nice thow."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Daisy says "when you say Texas Rangers, you dont mean Walker, and all of them do you, were are you"

Daisy says "when you say Texas Rangers, you dont mean Walker, and all of them do you, were are you"

Julie says "That's exactly who I mean, I have the number on speed dial and even a special code when I talk to them at diner, I tell Bubba it's my Mother he doesn't she died when I was baby now Daisy."

Cue Anybody

Julie says "That's exactly who I mean, I have the number on speed dial and even a special code when I talk to them at diner, I tell Bubba it's my Mother he doesn't she died when I was baby now Daisy."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "i dont want you workin' with those idiot Texas Rangers, listen im coming to help you, remember i was a temporary Texas Ranger and im going to reclaim that to help you, were are you"

Daisy said "i dont want you workin' with those idiot Texas Rangers, listen im coming to help you, remember i was a temporary Texas Ranger and im going to reclaim that to help you, were are you"

Julie says "A small apartment in Yahooville, Texas I'll text you my address Daisy and becareful he has three guys working for him okay. I wouldn't trust any of them right now okay.

Cue Anybody

Daisy gets the adress and packs ignoring Bo and Luke and leaves and the next day shes in Texas and goes to the Rangers headquarters and comes through the door "Walker, Trivette, were are yall" she says

Walker says "Daisy Duke, I thought you was never going to step a foot in Texas again what's going on girl."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "everyone except Julie, thats why im here, to help her, i know i left the Rangers because of that unfortunate time between us, but i have to help Julie"

Julie walks in and says "Walker, I don't have much time I'm on my lunch break and his food is bad and overpriced as well. Hey Daisy, what are you doing here good to see you why don't you come that you looking for work."

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.