January 1999 to January 2009

dukefan

It's almost 2 am and today marks the 10th anniversary of this wonderful Family oriented web site, better know as HazzardNet.com.

I am very proud to be part of this community, and so grateful for everyone making me feel like part of the family, and especially to those I have made friends with from the beginning until now.

I was gona for a spell, but now I am back, and it's for good.:) So to show my appreciation to you all, I printed the logo, and added a few words to it(can ya spot it)....lol

untitled-2.jpg

Once again, I am so grateful to every one and for being here for me, as I will be here for you and new member as well, God bless you all and this site.:)

Group *HUGS*...

What's sad?? That's a great graphic there. :D Stay tuned, as I'll be posting something on the front page about the anniversary tonight!

that's great Meadowmufn, I can't wait to see that!!!! Don't mind me Meadowmufn, I am just in one of those mood swings, and they say women have moods, I don't know???...lol

I didn't join till 2006 I dont think...not sure lol. It'll come up when this is posted. Anywho, I am so glad that I did. I've met so many amazing people here and have struck up friendships that I hope will last for many many years to come. I think if John, Tom, Cathy, Denver, Sorrell, Sonny, Ric, James and Ben could all see the friendships...more a family that has struck up here through the Dukes they would be proud of us, because we've all taken the most important messages the Dukes tried to teach and used them to create such a wonderful community. Congratulations on the tenth anniversary everyone, tremendous thanks to the creators of this wonderful site and thanks you Warner Brothers and the whole cast of Dukes of Hazzard for making this possible.

My mushy stuff is over ;) Promise. xx

I didn't join till 2006 I dont think...not sure lol. It'll come up when this is posted. Anywho, I am so glad that I did. I've met so many amazing people here and have struck up friendships that I hope will last for many many years to come. I think if John, Tom, Cathy, Denver, Sorrell, Sonny, Ric, James and Ben could all see the friendships...more a family that has struck up here through the Dukes they would be proud of us, because we've all taken the most important messages the Dukes tried to teach and used them to create such a wonderful community. Congratulations on the tenth anniversary everyone, tremendous thanks to the creators of this wonderful site and thanks you Warner Brothers and the whole cast of Dukes of Hazzard for making this possible.

Mushy stuff is over....lol. That was a great read Bo, and would that be something if John, Tom, Catherine, James, sony,Ben and Rick would say hi to us all on here, now that would be something.:)

lol it would if they could prove it was them. We'd be so skeptical...since I started here there were a couple of people who messaged me asking me if I was John which was quite funny.

Now that must have been wild, people asking you that...lol.

Like ya said, would be hard to prove for sure, unless they posted their id card...lol

My mushy stuff hasn't even started. Just wait! LOL. I got a whole year of mushy stuff planned.

As far as cast members on the site, I don't know of anybody but Jimmie that's signed up. I think Ben's been by to take a look, but that's all I know of.

http://www.hazzardnet.com/forums/member.php?u=5135

My mushy stuff hasn't even started. Just wait! LOL. I got a whole year of mushy stuff planned.

As far as cast members on the site, I don't know of anybody but Jimmie that's signed up. I think Ben's been by to take a look, but that's all I know of.

HAZZARDNET ANNIVERSARY!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Hnet rocks! Its the best DOH website on the internet! Heres to the next ten years!!! :whitewine:

I am very grateful to you MeadowMufn and to you MaryAnne and to you Brian as well!! LONG LIVE HAZZARDNET!!! :whitewine:

But how do we know it's really James best???