Walker, Texas Ranger Meets Dukes of Hazzard

Julie couldn't help but says "What are you talking about right now were not in any trouble besides your butting in right now were doing just fine until you came around and I don't care besides this ain't Texas sir."

Cue Anybody

Walker said "listen, i know that but we have to help at least, do you know Daisy might be pregnant and theres someone stalking her and you and the rest of your family"

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Walker said "listen, i know that but we have to help at least, do you know Daisy might be pregnant and theres someone stalking her and you and the rest of your family"

Julie says "Fine with that, but why would somebody want to hurt Daisy or the rest of the family now I didn't do nothing to nobody now."

Cue Anybody

Julie says "But Daisy, and everybody what if our entire family is at danger and what if were just not seeing it right now as well. You know they might be right and well they look like they know what there doing right now as well."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "i think its possible that someone is stalking us, and i think its possible for me to be pregnant" she shouldnt have said that because Bo and Luke were right there