Walker, Texas Ranger Meets Dukes of Hazzard

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Julie says "I don't like this don't me know a Texas Ranger somebody that came through the county and the three of us's helped as well."

Cue Anybody

Julie had walked off and looked and says "This is really isn't fair, I'm always told to be nice but there basically just cops and they wasn't being very fair as well. They can't do that as well I just don't like them as well this can't be any good right now I just tell right now."

Julie looks at her Uncle and says "Uncle Jesse, they pulled over Bo not Rosco and Enos and they didn't even get a ticket I got a warning that If I said anything well I don't know so I was just quiet that's all."

Cue anybody

Julie had walked off and looked and says "This is really isn't fair, I'm always told to be nice but there basically just cops and they wasn't being very fair as well. They can't do that as well I just don't like them as well this can't be any good right now I just tell right now."

Julie looks at her Uncle and says "Uncle Jesse, they pulled over Bo not Rosco and Enos and they didn't even get a ticket I got a warning that If I said anything well I don't know so I was just quiet that's all."

Cue anybody

Daisy came in "what power does that dang rinestone cowboy have to tell me i need longer pants!"

Walker says "your family is in trouble and i have something to tell you about Daisy that her boyfriend just found out"

Julie couldn't help but says "What are you talking about right now were not in any trouble besides your butting in right now were doing just fine until you came around and I don't care besides this ain't Texas sir."

Cue Anybody