Walker, Texas Ranger Meets Dukes of Hazzard

One sunny day in Hazzard county three people in a silver truck by the name of Walker, Alex and Trivet (i forgot the guys first names) were driving through Hazzard when a orange car with the General Lee and an 01 painted on it containg four people Bo Duke, Luke Duke, Daisy Duke, and Julie Duke and when they went by the truck the all yelled YEEHAWWWWWWW! as a rebel yell

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One sunny day in Hazzard county three people in a silver truck by the name of Walker, Alex and Trivet (i forgot the guys first names) were driving through Hazzard when a orange car with the General Lee and an 01 painted on it containg four people Bo Duke, Luke Duke, Daisy Duke, and Julie Duke and when they went by the truck the all yelled YEEHAWWWWWWW! as a rebel yell

Julie had noticed the plates and it said "Texas" and she says "Hey eveybody there from Texas oh you don't mess with Texas, don't we know somebody from Texas now."

Cue Anybody

Julie says "At least it's not my speeding ticket this time around and besides there here what can we do about this anyways geez Texas Cops. Hey by the way Rangers how fast was you going as well."

Cue Anybody

Walker said "thats none of your bussiness" Daisy stepped forward "listen mister, its one thing to be disrepectful to me, but you are not going to be disrespectful to my cousins"

Walker said "thats none of your bussiness" Daisy stepped forward "listen mister, its one thing to be disrepectful to me, but you are not going to be disrespectful to my cousins"

Julie says "It might not be any of our business but it might be the Sheriff's and deputy's business because if you was keeping up with our cousin that you was going pretty fast now."

Cue Anybody

Enos comes and puts an arm around Daisy and says "who are yall three"

Julie says "Walker, Trivett and I don't know who the girl is but they pulled us over not you and Rosco. There Texas Rangers they just wanted to warn us to drive slower well at least my brother but they knew how fast he was going now I think he was going just as fast as my brother Enos."

Cue Anybody

Julie says "Walker, Trivett and I don't know who the girl is but they pulled us over not you and Rosco. There Texas Rangers they just wanted to warn us to drive slower well at least my brother but they knew how fast he was going now I think he was going just as fast as my brother Enos."

Cue Anybody

the girl said "my names Alex"

Enos said "listen guys, were all in law enforcement, step off my girlfriend and her cousins" he says to Walker, Trivett and Alex

Trivett says "We noticed he was going faster than she should've been and Walker was just helping you out that's all."

Cue Anybody

Daisy pulles Enos back "listen guys if yall stay awhile, come by the Boars Nest, i work there,maybe we could talk awhile, no hard feelings, which by the way, im late for work" she says going back to the General and getting in through the window

Daisy pulles Enos back "listen guys if yall stay awhile, come by the Boars Nest, i work there,maybe we could talk awhile, no hard feelings, which by the way, im late for work" she says going back to the General and getting in through the window

Julie says "Yeah well I might consider being nice to ya."

Cue Anybody