DOH memory....

dukefan

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DukeFan that was kinda rude what you just said. That's not fair, in case you hadn't noticed a lot of the shots of the General being chased by two cop cars is not uncommon through the series so the screen caps your posting are actually quite difficult which is probably why hardly anyone is guessing. Posting pictures of different people who were in it or even different cars would be a better idea but you cannot tell someone they dont know the Dukes just because your posting a load of screen caps that could be from any and every episode. I can think of at least 3 episodes off the top of my head that the General got chased by two cop cars in, don't go being so rude.

well my dad doesnt watch it all the time and i do forget a lot of the stuff i mean i havent got a chance to pull the DVDS out ive been busy, dont judge me

hey, now, I did not mean it that way, I was just asking how long ago ya seen the dukes is all, I was not judging you at all, geee whiz????

DukeFan that was kinda rude what you just said. That's not fair, in case you hadn't noticed a lot of the shots of the General being chased by two cop cars is not uncommon through the series so the screen caps your posting are actually quite difficult which is probably why hardly anyone is guessing. Posting pictures of different people who were in it or even different cars would be a better idea but you cannot tell someone they dont know the Dukes just because your posting a load of screen caps that could be from any and every episode. I can think of at least 3 episodes off the top of my head that the General got chased by two cop cars in, don't go being so rude.

that's not how I mean it Bo, I was only asking how long as it been since she saw the dukes, I was not judging her at all????

It was just a curious question is all, just like asking when was the last time you seen a good tv show, that's all I meant by that?????

You gotta be careful what you say and how you say it on here Dukefan. In fact, saying that just after someone admitted they dont know something in a trivia thread, that's just not the best time to ask that question is it? Why not start a new thread asking everyone how often they watch Dukes instead of just singling Daisyduke out who is at least taking interest in your thread by admitting she didnt know.

You gotta be careful what you say and how you say it on here Dukefan. In fact, saying that just after someone admitted they dont know something in a trivia thread, that's just not the best time to ask that question is it? Why not start a new thread asking everyone how often they watch Dukes instead of just singling Daisyduke out who is at least taking interest in your thread by admitting she didnt know.

I didn't mean to single her out, I did not even realise that I was doing that, I only asked a question, just like saying "when was the last time you drank beer"? At least that was what my true intentions were???

Like I said, just be careful about what you post and think about how its gonna sound to others before you do it. Surely you can see how me and Daisyduke have both taken it and why?

To me it was just a question, but apparantly it was an offensive one, and I am sorry it hurt Daisy, that really was not my intention, I would never hurt anyone on here.

as for the captions on here, I did ask if I was making it to difficult, and a few said I was not, so I assumed that it was not, if more would have said it was to hard, then I would have made it less of a challenge to guess, or at the very least , I would do like Daisy said, give the seaon of the pics I put up.