hey y'all

Luke_Duke

Hi, i'm Matt, i'm 15 and live in leeds,england (will be moving to georgia soon though) i'm am a huge fan of the dukes, i have this uncontrollable love for it. think y'all understand, seen as y'all duke fans too.

my other interests are muscle cars and hot rods.

can y'all tell me how i get a picture at the side of my name?

Hi, i'm Matt, i'm 15 and live in leeds,england (will be moving to georgia soon though) i'm am a huge fan of the dukes, i have this uncontrollable love for it. think y'all understand, seen as y'all duke fans too.

my other interests are muscle cars and hot rods.

can y'all tell me how i get a picture at the side of my name?

" Click on user cp" seen on your left of the screen and a page will open and scroll down to settings and option and chose edit avatar and you're done.

im al little younger im 13 and live in Texas but ive been a member of this website for a little bit but i know that Dukes of Hazzard is awsome and its great for young people to watch just not the hollywood reencarnations of it like Dukes of Hazzard the begining and the 2005 version

Well that is amazing Daisy, so nice to see young people on this site>:)

• 2 weeks later...

yeah think i mentioned above i've been watchin' it since i was 9 and those remakes are rubbish!!!!!!!!

nothing and no one could ever beat the original cast, settings, cars and all that jazz.

thanks for helpin' with the avatar, i'll set one up when i get time, too busy watchin 'the dukes'. i'm on episode 19 season 3 at the minute

• 2 weeks later...

I can relate to people like myself who were fans of the show when it was originally on every Friday night on CBS.

As much as I like my fellow old timers, I really get excited when I see another young person become a HazzardNet member. You kids are the ones who will carry the Dukes flag to pass on to future generations......and I want you to know how much I appreciate you. This show is certainly deserving of going down in history as the greatest series ever made and I firmly believe it will continue to pass that test of time. It will only do so because of all you young Dukes fans who (like Dixie said) have incredible taste in television. Thanks to you kids, there's hope for the future.

Welcome to the HazzardNet "Lifelonghazzardfan85"

• 1 month later...