Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Daisy frowned "did you have to bring that up, why cant things just get back to normal, why cant we forget what happend!"

Julie Says "I'm sorry I yelled at him when he said that as well, and guess she lied to me as well. And I'm so happy to being getting married did you ever yell at Enos when you was pregnant now Daisy."

Micheal had been talking with Enos at there Daisy and Enos house and Says "Listen Julie can't you use Peach right now it's good and decent color and why does it make you and Daisy cry right now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie Says "I'm sorry I yelled at him when he said that as well, and guess she lied to me as well. And I'm so happy to being getting married did you ever yell at Enos when you was pregnant now Daisy."

Micheal had been talking with Enos at there Daisy and Enos house and Says "Listen Julie can't you use Peach right now it's good and decent color and why does it make you and Daisy cry right now as well."

Daisy looked at Micheal and sighed

Daisy looked at Micheal and sighed

Julie Says "Honey, please let me pick out the color of the bridesmaids dresses color. I do think that I'm the bride now and your the groom and listen if you got stuck where the two of us for four days and we didn't even do anything you would hate the color as well."

Julie Says "Honey, please let me pick out the color of the bridesmaids dresses color. I do think that I'm the bride now and your the groom and listen if you got stuck where the two of us for four days and we didn't even do anything you would hate the color as well."

Daisy just sighed "listen, you and Lizzy have a good day, i cant do this, see ya'll later"

Daisy just sighed "listen, you and Lizzy have a good day, i cant do this, see ya'll later"

Julie Says "Okay, and Micheal listen I going to look at new cars and we'll talk later don't bring that up with me or Daisy allright."

Julie Says "Okay, and Micheal listen I going to look at new cars and we'll talk later don't bring that up with me or Daisy allright."

Micheal went over to Daisy and led her back to the car "im sorry, but ya'll three have a good day,and dont worry, i wont bring it up again"

Micheal went over to Daisy and led her back to the car "im sorry, but ya'll three have a good day,and dont worry, i wont bring it up again"

Julie Says "Micheal please were trying to get past it you wasn't there we was allright."

Micheal said "i know, but you three need a day out, leave us men for a day of fun our selfs and yall go out and have fun"

Julie Says "Oh know Daisy, please no cooking okay and listen have fun as well there's a track where you can prove you can actually outrun the General Lee now Micheal."

Julie and Lizzy laugh and it seems it's the first Julie has laughed in weeks now.

Daisy sighed "hopefully they listen and all the guys do is stay around the TV watching the football game" and gets in the car "oh Micheal, watch out, Carmen and Jacob are hard to handle, and Kayle doesnt always sleep when she should, you guys have fun"

Daisy sighed "hopefully they listen and all the guys do is stay around the TV watching the football game" and gets in the car "oh Micheal, watch out, Carmen and Jacob are hard to handle, and Kayle doesnt always sleep when she should, you guys have fun"

Julie Says "Daisy, he's been singing Ray Stevens songs to your kids for the past three weeks now as well."

Julie Says "He taught them Where Do My Sock Go? If you was wandering Daisy and I think it's cute song myself now."

Daisy said "Micheal dont sing to my kids, but if you do let them play music, let Carmen play her Taylor Swift and Jacob is a huge fan of Darius Rucker and Trace Adkins"

Daisy said "Micheal dont sing to my kids, but if you do let them play music, let Carmen play her Taylor Swift and Jacob is a huge fan of Darius Rucker and Trace Adkins"

Julie Says "Okay, but listen I have a Ray Stevens cd in my boxes you can have Micheal bought it for me now. But if the kids want to borrow it's okay with but don't Jacob go to school singing "Hot Mama or Honky Tonk Bondadonk" now that might be a little mature for him now." Micheal, Bo, Luke and Enos can't stop grinning right now and it seems that keep picturing there woman from those two songs right now as well.

Julie Says "Okay, but listen I have a Ray Stevens cd in my boxes you can have Micheal bought it for me now. But if the kids want to borrow it's okay with but don't Jacob go to school singing "Hot Mama or Honky Tonk Bondadonk" now that might be a little mature for him now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Daven

Daisy said "hes gone to school singing both of them, i never stoped him, i should have though, he got in trouble with his teachers"

Daisy said "hes gone to school singing both of them, i never stoped him, i should have though, he got in trouble with his teachers"

Julie Says "Oh boy, he's a typical Duke then you know Daisy they just can't help they start young now. And your not a bad mother now, he's just sings whatever song he likes right now as well. Hey he hasn't gone around calling his teacher "One Hot Mama" now Daisy."

Julie Says "Oh boy, he's a typical Duke then you know Daisy they just can't help they start young now. And your not a bad mother now, he's just sings whatever song he likes right now as well."

Daisy said "the teacher told me he followed one girl around singin "Babys Got Her Blue Jeans On" in the hallway at least the only song Carmen sings is "Our Song" "

Daisy said "the teacher told me he followed one girl around singin "Babys Got Her Blue Jeans On" in the hallway at least the only song Carmen sings is "Our Song" "

Julie and Lizzy was laughing now and it seems that everybody was laughing by now forgetting about the past months as well. Micheal had a hard time keeping a straight face right now as well.

Micheal Says "I never thought of that to get a better grade now, I always buttered up the teacher with a apple now Daisy."

Julie Says "The better the girl told him what color her jeans were as well."

Julie and Lizzy was laughing now and it seems that everybody was laughing by now forgetting about the past months as well. Micheal had a hard time keeping a straight face right now as well.

Micheal Says "I never thought of that to get a better grade now, I always buttered up the teacher with a apple now Daisy."

Daisy sighed "Jacob is a one of a kind boy, but he needs to stay out of his dads CD collection"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.