Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Meanwhile Bo and Luke had pulled up beside Julie's car and looked it over. "Flat tire...looks like some structural damage as well." Bo says.

"Now do you know all that or are you just saying that to sound smart?" Luke asks.

"I was trying to imagine what Cooter would say if he saw this." Bo says.

"So we replace the back tire and drag it into him?" Luke asks. Bo nods. They change the tire and drop it off at Cooter's garage.

Cue anyone.

just as the boys were leaving a black tranz am speeds by and Daisy and Julie wave as they go by

Micheal nodded and Daisy told him were to go and they finally reached the farm were Uncle Jesse and the boys were sitting on the porch with Enos and Cooter

Micheal and Daisy got out and Julie finally climbed out the back seat and seen her car sitting there as well and she says "Hey, you know I was wandering how the heck did I get flat tire from a brand new tire. Oh hi, listen Cooter did you find anything unusaul from my flat at all."

Cue Anybody

Uncle Jesse stands up "dont you two know not to take rides from complete strangers"

Julie says "Uncle Jesse, his boss is our Uncle Devon and Daisy seemed to trust him as well and were okay as well. But I wanted to stay with my car or just walk home actually."

Micheal says "Can I explain who I am first of all?"

Cue Anybody

Julie says "Uncle Jesse, his boss is our Uncle Devon and Daisy seemed to trust him as well and were okay as well. But I wanted to stay with my car or just walk home actually."

Micheal says "Can I explain who I am first of all?"

Cue Anybody

everyone looked at each other then let him tell them who they were and after that they thought he wasnt so bad the KITT started talking again

everyone looked at each other then let him tell them who they were and after that they thought he wasnt so bad the KITT started talking again

Julie says "I know, I kept thinking there was somebody in the car as well. Did you know that Kitt told me he has something called Autopilot where it drives itself."

Cue Anybody

Julie says "I know, I kept thinking there was somebody in the car as well. Did you know that Kitt told me he has something called Autopilot where it drives itself."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "yeah i thought it was weired"

then Enos came up behind Daisy and put a protective arm around her "stay away from Micheal, Daisy i dont trust him"

that made Daisy looke at him

Daisy said "yeah i thought it was weired"

then Enos came up behind Daisy and put a protective arm around her "stay away from Micheal, Daisy i dont trust him"

that made Daisy looke at him

Micheal says "I don't understand that now, did you know there somebody that was after those two and thought he go after them to get to my boss and that's the only reason I'm here in Hazzard."

Cue Anybody

Micheal says "I don't understand that now, did you know there somebody that was after those two and thought he go after them to get to my boss and that's the only reason I'm here in Hazzard."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "some one knows Devon is mine and Julies Uncle"

Daisy looked at Julie then back to Micheal "so youll leave when youre ready and not come back, not very fair"

Daisy said "some one knows Devon is mine and Julies Uncle"

Daisy looked at Julie then back to Micheal "so youll leave when youre ready and not come back, not very fair"

Julie says "Wait a minute somebody was targeting me and Daisy then that wasn't ramdon flat tire was it Micheal. I was wandering something Bo was there something in my flat tire it was brand new."

Cue Anybody

Micheal said "dont worry, ill find the people or person who did it, and ill come back to see yall when Devon takes his trip to see you and Julie next summer"he said to Daisy

Julie says "Uncle Jesse, do you mind If I go to talk with Uncle Devon and ask him what's going on right now."

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.