Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Julie says "Hey Enos, oh listen that wasn't me that went speeding by you eariler that was another blonde with a car just like mine now."

Cue Anybody

Enos laughed "i saw a lock of brunette hair, now Daisy, please dont messing around with someone else, i thought you loved me"

"Enos i do and i always will" Daisy said and then he left

Enos laughed "i saw a lock of brunette hair, now Daisy, please dont messing around with someone else, i thought you loved me"

"Enos i do and i always will" Daisy said and then he left

Julie says "Okay, thanks for messing that up Micheal and listen does this have anything to do with my Uncle Devon out in California. You didn't know that me and Bo's Mothers brother is Devon Miles it just dawned on me so how is he doing anyways."

Cue Anybody

Julie says "Okay, thanks for messing that up Micheal and listen does this have anything to do with my Uncle Devon out in California. You didn't know that me and Bo's Mothers brother is Devon Miles it just dawned on me so how is he doing anyways."

Cue Anybody

Daisy looked at Julie "our Uncle Devon, what?"

Micheal said "yes Devon Miles is my boss at the foundation"

just then Devon came on the vidoe monoter and said "now Micheal i hope you dont have my neices in KITT, KITT sent me a secret message"

Daisy looked at Julie "our Uncle Devon, what?"

Micheal said "yes Devon Miles is my boss at the foundation"

just then Devon came on the vidoe monoter and said "now Micheal i hope you dont have my neices in KITT, KITT sent me a secret message"

Julie says "Oh Hey Uncle Devon, oh listen this Kitt has talking to me and you know I didn't need the ride really and this car is weird inside as well."

Cue Anybody

Devon says "why do you have my neices in your car Micheal"

Micheal says "They had a flat tire and well it's easier and besides Julie was willing to walk back home and besides somebody shot out the back tire I had seen it happen."

Julie says "No they didn't I didn't hear no gun shot now."

Cue anybody

Micheal laughs "i dont think so, now i know were Devon goes every summer, he visits you two"

Meanwhile Bo and Luke had pulled up beside Julie's car and looked it over. "Flat tire...looks like some structural damage as well." Bo says.

"Now do you know all that or are you just saying that to sound smart?" Luke asks.

"I was trying to imagine what Cooter would say if he saw this." Bo says.

"So we replace the back tire and drag it into him?" Luke asks. Bo nods. They change the tire and drop it off at Cooter's garage.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.