Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

One sunny day, Micheal Knight was driving into a very small town called Hazzard and he spoke to his trusty car compainion KITT "KITT, look up these people, there names are Daisy Duke, Bo Duke, Luke Duke, Jesse Duke, Enos Strate, Rosco Coltrane and J.D. Hogg" KITT says "thats a lot of information" Micheal just gave him a look

One sunny day, Micheal Knight was driving into a very small town called Hazzard and he spoke to his trusty car compainion KITT "KITT, look up these people, there names are Daisy Duke, Bo Duke, Luke Duke, Jesse Duke, Enos Strate, Rosco Coltrane and J.D. Hogg" KITT says "thats a lot of information" Micheal just gave him a look

Julie Duke was driving by and she was distracted by the shining new car and wasn't watching her driving and ended up in the ditch she happened to noticed the driver as well.

Cue Anybody

Julie almost walked right into Micheal, and says "Sorry about that I usually don't do that when I was driving sorry but I've never heard of you before what you doing in Hazzard County in the first place."

Cue Anybody

Micheal says "its okay so what are you girls doing out here" then KITT said "the brunnett on the passenger side is Daisy Duke, the girl on the drivers side is her cousin Julie Duke" the girls looked at the car in amazment and Daisy said "are you a stalker, i swear, my cousins and boyfriend will not put up with stalkers"

Micheal says "its okay so what are you girls doing out here" then KITT said "the brunnett on the passenger side is Daisy Duke, the girl on the drivers side is her cousin Julie Duke" the girls looked at the car in amazment and Daisy said "are you a stalker, i swear, my cousins and boyfriend will not put up with stalkers"

Julie says "Okay, who's in there feeding you information did you just get that from Rosco how in the hell could've you know you we are Micheal."

Cue Anybody

Michael said "its the car, theres no other person in there "come on girls, your cars broke down now and it has a flat tire, let me take you home"

Julie says "We can call for a tow, and wait for Cooter to come by and besides where are you from and why are you here in the first place Micheal."

Cue anybody

Julie says "We can call for a tow, and wait for Cooter to come by and besides where are you from and why are you here in the first place Micheal."

Cue anybody

Micheal says "well im from Silicon Valley in California and i came here on a mission from my foundation and please girls come with me, im not going to hurt you or rape you or anything, just want to take yall home"

Micheal says "well im from Silicon Valley in California and i came here on a mission from my foundation and please girls come with me, im not going to hurt you or rape you or anything, just want to take yall home"

Julie says "Well okay, but first I'm going to call my cousin and brother and have them pick up the car and change the tire. Sorry but it's better to safe then sorry and you just never know what's going to happen as well around here. I've heard of the Foundation what is it a Private Security company or something."

Cue Anybody

Julie says "Well okay, but first I'm going to call my cousin and brother and have them pick up the car and change the tire. Sorry but it's better to safe then sorry and you just never know what's going to happen as well around here. I've heard of the Foundation what is it a Private Security company or something."

Cue Anybody

Daisy walked twords the car "come on Julie, he doesnt looke like a trouble maker, come on let him give us a ride" she opend KITT's door

Daisy walked twords the car "come on Julie, he doesnt looke like a trouble maker, come on let him give us a ride" she opend KITT's door

Julie says "Well Okay, but I want to get make sure that my car gets picked up by Bo and Luke."

Julie walks over and radios her brother and cousin and tells them what's going on that her and Daisy are getting ride as well and where her car is right now. She later walks over and accepts the ride she know she is stubborn as hell, heck even her teachers have told her this but she proud of that right now.

Cue Anybody

Julie says "Well Okay, but I want to get make sure that my car gets picked up by Bo and Luke."

Julie walks over and radios her brother and cousin and tells them what's going on that her and Daisy are getting ride as well and where her car is right now. She later walks over and accepts the ride she know she is stubborn as hell, heck even her teachers have told her this but she proud of that right now.

Cue Anybody

Daisy sat in the front seat and looked at Micheal

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.