Trivia Nights!

Meadowmufn

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

First off, I do owe an apology to my trivia players for last night's technical difficulties! I'm sorry gang! Last night I asked this meghard question:

From Season 3, Duke VS. Duke, What was Luke doing when Cooter called in about that old lady stealing his car for the big race?

Now...at that moment as I was about to answer it, my server with the trivia questions and answers crashed for the second time and it took my computer guru geek husband to fix it a few hours later, so trivia night ended rather abruptly thanks to technical difficulties! Again I'm sorry about that! The good news is however, is I did get it fixed and I was able to find verify the answer...

I said to all the players that I thought the answer was that Luke was chopping wood, but again it was the verification that I couldnt confirm...

Yes Luke was chopping wood gang, it was BO that was tuning the General Lee, but see I asked what Luke was doing! :D

See you all next Saturday for more trivia!!

Jax

• 3 weeks later...