The Cliche Challenge!

Meadowmufn

We've all seen tv shows with a character getting amnesia, being trapped (in an elevator, freezer, vault, etc), role reversals, twins, the trip out of town (Hollywood, Hawaii, etc), mistakenly thinking they're dying, etc.

Well, I issue an ongoing challenge for folks to write a Dukes of Hazzard fan fiction story using a commonly used tv cliche. Of course, many Dukes episodes featured some of these same cliches, so you may also take one of these episodes and re-write them a new way, perhaps switching the characters around.

Feel free to list your favorite cliches in this thread to spark some ideas for our writers!

We've all seen tv shows with a character getting amnesia, being trapped (in an elevator, freezer, vault, etc), role reversals, twins, the trip out of town (Hollywood, Hawaii, etc), mistakenly thinking they're dying, etc.

Well, I issue an ongoing challenge for folks to write a Dukes of Hazzard fan fiction story using a commonly used tv cliche. Of course, many Dukes episodes featured some of these same cliches, so you may also take one of these episodes and re-write them a new way, perhaps switching the characters around.

Feel free to list your favorite cliches in this thread to spark some ideas for our writers!

Okay! When is this going to be due??

Exactly. Heck, write a couple of cliches in. LOL. Have your character and their twin trapped somewhere in Hollywood with amnesia while everyone thinks one of them has a terminal disease. ROFLMAO.

or the evil twin shows up, and is working for the mob, and now there to make amends and help the police capture the mob so the evil twin can die with a clean conscience and of course give all his money to the orphanage. *grins, chuckles*

Exactly. Heck, write a couple of cliches in. LOL. Have your character and their twin trapped somewhere in Hollywood with amnesia while everyone thinks one of them has a terminal disease. ROFLMAO.

Let me get this straight...

You want me to create a story with Enos and me in Hollywood with amnesia and everyone thinks that one of us has a terminal disease? *blink, blink*

Why does the terminal stupids come to mind?

hey maybe if you post you idea on here maybe we can play it out and i can give you ideas to help you write it if thats okay

I'm thinking 'bout something similar to "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Duke" (in my mind "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Strate", obviously).

Enos becomes a bad guy (so strange to think of Enos as a bad guys LOL) and he's no shy. Anyway Daisy is somehow enamoured of Enos's dark side, and...... well..... you know (OK, there're children here......I know).

Or.... Daisy becomes a bad girl.... and she 's fooling Enos.... and..... (OK... children ....... there're children here).

Another cliche: Enos is in L.A. but there's an accident, he doesn't remember anything (a big case of amnesia) and he's trapped by a woman who loves him (children.... children.... children...... I have to remember there're children here). Meanwhile in Hazzard everyone thinks he's dead.

I'm thinking 'bout something similar to "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Duke" (in my mind "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Strate", obviously).

Enos becomes a bad guy (so strange to think of Enos as a bad guys LOL) and he's no shy. Anyway Daisy is somehow enamoured of Enos's dark side, and...... well..... you know (OK, there're children here......I know).

Or.... Daisy becomes a bad girl.... and she 's fooling Enos.... and..... (OK... children ....... there're children here).

Another cliche: Enos is in L.A. but there's an accident, he doesn't remember anything (a big case of amnesia) and he's trapped by a woman who loves him (children.... children.... children...... I have to remember there're children here). Meanwhile in Hazzard everyone thinks he's dead.

dang poor Enos, in the words of Daisy "oh no!"

*Ahem* Like I told Brian about the Valentine's Day challenge, methinks we need a red light district. Heh!