Christmas in Hazzard!

kk hear is my Christmas story that has taken me forever to write and its only four chapters so sorry.

Christmas in Hazzard

Chapter 01

One day in sunny Hazzard County, Georgia, an attractive brunette girl, two brunette boy, and two blonde boys were sitting around a table, these five people were cousins Daisy Duke, Luke Duke, Bo Duke, Coy Duke, and Vance Duke and one other man that makes six people, no other than Uncle Jesse Duke and they were talking about what they were gonna do for Christmas.

Daisy was the first to speak “I’m goin’ shoppin’ for ya’ll then Enos.†Coy rolled his eyes “what’s with you and Enos?†he asked clearly annoyed, Daisy sighed “just forget it Coy.†Uncle Jesse looked at his niece and nephews and said “okay, kids settle down†that made all of them got quiet. Daisy sat thinking about what to get her cousins, they were easy but Enos was hard to shop for, then Bo snapped her out of her thoughts “Daisy, what ya thinkin’ about.â€

Luke smiled “Bo ain’t it obvious that she’s thinkin’ of Enos,†Daisy glared at him but didn’t say anything. Then all of them went there own ways for the day, Daisy going to work and in the middle of the day Enos and Rosco came in the Boars Nest. “Hi Daisy†Enos greeted with a smile, Rosco stayed quiet, Daisy smiled back “Hey Enos, what would you like for Christmas?†that made Enos blush “Ah, Daisy you don’t gotta get me anything.†Little did Daisy know that Enos wasn’t going to be able to spend Christmas with her or so that’s what it appeared to seem like.

Christmas in Hazzard

Chapter 02

Daisy frowned “come one Enos I gotta get ya somethin’â€. At that Enos sighed “okay Daisy I’ll think of somethin’,†and with that Daisy was satisfied, just then Enos and Rosco got a call from Boss telling them to get to his office for a talk. When the two of them got to Boss’s office, Boss looked at them and said “Enos you know that Rosco has to go to his family’s for Christmas right.†Enos nodded and said “yeah, so were do I come in this.†Boss sighed “Enos, you wont be spending Christmas with Daisy and the others this year, you’ll be working,†at that Enos nearly flipped out “but Boss, I promised them I would,†Boss looked down “Enos, you dingbat, if you don’t work, your fired,†Enos glared “okay ill work on Christmas†though Enos knew that Boss couldn’t make him do it.

When Daisy heard what Enos had to say she was shocked “Oh, Enos†she said, Enos sighed “I know, but hey Dais, there’s always next yearâ€, Daisy wasn’t buying that and she stomped out of the bar mad and went home. When she got home all her cousins just tried to stay out of her way but it didn’t work. “What’s wrong with her she’s been this way for a while now†Vance said worriedly. Bo shrugged “don’t know but I’ll talk to herâ€, all the guys laughed at that one and later on Bo went out to talk to Daisy and there was some crashing around and the rest of the guys ran out of the house to stop her from killing him.

Christmas in Hazzard

Chapter 03

Coy grabbed Daisy away from Bo “Come one Dais, stop it, stop it†he said trying not to get kicked, and finally got Daisy to calm down, meanwhile at the Hazzard County Police Station, Enos was trying to get Boss to change his mind but it wasn’t working to well for him.

“Boss, please, I promised Daisy and the others I would spend Christmas with her and the others†he protested, Boss sighed “Enos, if you want to spend Christmas with some one then why don’t you spend it with you own family’s, why do you want to spend it with a family your not even part ofâ€, Enos thought of this for a moment, “even though there not my family they treat me like I amâ€.

Enos finally left not wanting to argue anymore, but back at the farm Daisy was still mad but didn’t talk to anyone, then Enos came in “Hey Daisy†he said thought not in his usual voice, Daisy forgot about her bad mood and said “what’s wrong Enos?â€, Daisy said, a worried glance across her face, Enos said “oh, nothin’, just Boss tryin’ to tell me what to do, that made Daisy look at her cousins and then back at Enos but didn’t want to tick him off so just made all of them some hot chocolate and then came back in “too bad you wont be able to spend Christmas with us†Daisy said sadly. That ticked Enos off “you know what I am spending Christmas with ya, even if Boss fires me, I wanna be with ya†Daisy sighed “okay if that’s the way you feelâ€.

Christmas in Hazzard

Chapter 04

After all of that went down in Hazzard, the next few days went off without a hit, then Christmas day came and everyone was excited and it turned out that Enos was going to be able to spend Christmas with Daisy and the others after all.

Daisy got Enos the perfect gift, something he’s wanted for awhile, a solid gold watch “Oh, Daisy, how’d you afford this watch†Enos said smiling. Daisy just said “lets just say I made Boss let me keep all of my tipsâ€, then Enos got down on one knee in front of Daisy and said “for Christmas, Daisy will you marry me†he said pulling out a ring, Daisy was shocked but happy “yes Enos I will marry youâ€, Enos was so happy. All of the Dukes celebrated that day at the Boars Nest “Congrats, Dais, you too Enos†Coy said smiling ,the other guys said there congratulations and then left and the same day Enos and Daisy got married, and the same day Daisy found out she was pregnant which nearly gave Enos a heart attack, but he was really happy.

And after all the arguing, everyone in Hazzard lived happily ever after. Man! Like old Waylon Jennings would say “folks, can’t wait to see what happens next Christmas in Hazzard, ya’ll come back now ya’ll hear†and that was Christmas in Hazzard.

Merry Christmas everybody. Did anybody get any Dukes related items? I got Cooter's book, "Redneck Boy in the Promised Land" I can't wait to start on it. YEEEHAAWWW!!!!

Yup I got a 1:25 scale model of Daisy's jeep. It was supposed to be a birthday present 5 months ago but my sister didn't finish it in time. Still isn't finished yet but I'll get it done.

Y'all musta been good this year. ;) The jeep would be a great gift to get as well as Ben "Cooter" Jones' book. You'll have to keep me posted on how you like the book, Roger. I bet it is an interesting book. :D

We are having our family Christmas tomorrow, so as far if I got anything Duke related, I have yet to find out. Who knows...I may be getting coal for Christmas! ;)

Hope y 'all had a great Christmas today and that it was special! Hopefully y'all got all you wanted for Christmas as well as being able to spend the special day with family and friends!

Well I didn't get anything Duke related for Christmas this year, but I did get a few Jeff Gordon things this year...of which I got interested in (NASCAR) due to the Dukes and The General Lee. :D I got a model of his race car that is opaque so you can see the parts and everything that is within the car as well as the race decals on the outside. It looks pretty cool. ;)

I also got a new digital camera for Christmas. My old one works, but the pictures are all dark and was frustrating to work with on events and all that. So I am excited about that.

I hope y'all got all that you wanted for Christmas and had a special day yesterday with family and friends.

Well I didn't get anything Duke related for Christmas this year, but I did get a few Jeff Gordon things this year...of which I got interested in (NASCAR) due to the Dukes and The General Lee. :D I got a model of his race car that is opaque so you can see the parts and everything that is within the car as well as the race decals on the outside. It looks pretty cool. ;)

I also got a new digital camera for Christmas. My old one works, but the pictures are all dark and was frustrating to work with on events and all that. So I am excited about that.

I hope y'all got all that you wanted for Christmas and had a special day yesterday with family and friends.

since i lost my last 7 seasons of the Dukes and couldnt find them ever again on DVD my new boyfriend got them, all 7 i was like "you didnt!" i blushed like Enos, then i nearly passed out

Congrats Daisy on getting all seven seasons of the Dukes for Christmas! That would be a great Christmas gift for someone who doesn't have 'em or had lost them! I bet you were excited to get them...hope you enjoy watching them. ;)

yeah i was moving from one house to another and i think my mom forgot to pack them or something idk, but yeah i was excited

I got a few Dukes items...and all my others are Dukes related in some way...lemme expain cuz I am bored:

I got a DOH watch from the 80's, Cooter's book (though I've read it twice already) and also the book The Roads Back to Early Hazzard.

Also: My bro got me a really nice pen and journal (with which to write Dukes fics), a nice sweater (to wear if I go see Catherine this month), wii games to play (when I aint watching Dukes), movies to watch (when I aint watching Dukes), perfume (so that when I next see John I will smell just as good as he always does), nice fuzzy blankets (with which to curl up with and read Cooter's book or watch Christmas Comes to Willow Creek), a digital photo frame (for my Dukesfest pics of course), etc. etc.

So you see....everything is tied to Dukes somehow.... LOL

I got a few Dukes items...and all my others are Dukes related in some way...lemme expain cuz I am bored:

I got a DOH watch from the 80's, Cooter's book (though I've read it twice already) and also the book The Roads Back to Early Hazzard.

Also: My bro got me a really nice pen and journal (with which to write Dukes fics), a nice sweater (to wear if I go see Catherine this month), wii games to play (when I aint watching Dukes), movies to watch (when I aint watching Dukes), perfume (so that when I next see John I will smell just as good as he always does), nice fuzzy blankets (with which to curl up with and read Cooter's book or watch Christmas Comes to Willow Creek), a digital photo frame (for my Dukesfest pics of course), etc. etc.

i just rememberd....... i got a Dukes of Hazzard dinner plate, i know it collectable but i cant help it, i eat off of it.... of course i wash it better than anyother dish in the sink

Daisy, could you do me a favor and ask your family if they'll adopt me.

Am I the only one who is still singing Christmas songs in his head? I just love Christmas so much. It takes me a month or more to get those great songs off my mind......especially Elvis.

One year my father surprized with his Christmas cd from 1957 I should've played during Christmas but I keep forgetting to every year.