12 Days Of Christmas Dukes Style!

Okay me and my mom were bored at like midnight lastnight and we decided to make the 12 Days Of Christmas Dukes Style, nice right. and im sorry if im using anyones signature on here but we couldnt think of anything else, i swear.

On the First day of Christmas in Hazzard I did see......Enos kissing Daisy

On the Second day of Christmas in Hazzard I did see........... a Coltrain in a big tree

On the Third day of Christmas in Hazzard I did see............the boys in the General Lee

On the Fourth day of Christmas in Hazzard I did see..........Boss being lazy

On the Fifth day of Christmas in Hazzard I did see.......Cooter being Crazy

On the Sixth day of Christmas in Hazzard I did see.........Rosco being nosy

On the Seventh day of Christmas in Hazzard I did see...... the boys skinny dipping

On the Eighth day of Christmas in Hazzard I did see.........Boss counting his money

On the Ninth day of Christmas in Hazzard I did see..........Cooter fixing the General Lee

On the Tenth day of Christmas in Hazzard I did see......the boys driving Daisy

On the Eleventh day of Christmas in Hazzard I did see..........Uncle Jesse lookin' worried bout' Daisy

On the Twelth day of Christmas in Hazzard I did see.......Enos marrying Daisy

Thats it Ya'll, come back to Hazzard soon the Dukes and everyone else is waitin' for ya. DISCLAIMER: If i used anyone elses signatures or there are inappropriate lyrics to this im sorry for it.

Okay me and my mom were bored at like midnight lastnight and we decided to make the 12 Days Of Christmas Dukes Style, nice right. and im sorry if im using anyones signature on here but we couldnt think of anything else, i swear.

On the First day of Christmas in Hazzard I did see......Enos kissing Daisy

On the Second day of Christmas in Hazzard I did see........... a Coltrain in a big tree

On the Third day of Christmas in Hazzard I did see............the boys in the General Lee

On the Fourth day of Christmas in Hazzard I did see..........Boss being lazy

On the Fifth day of Christmas in Hazzard I did see.......Cooter being Crazy

On the Sixth day of Christmas in Hazzard I did see.........Rosco being nosy

On the Seventh day of Christmas in Hazzard I did see...... the boys skinny dipping

On the Eighth day of Christmas in Hazzard I did see.........Boss counting his money

On the Ninth day of Christmas in Hazzard I did see..........Cooter fixing the General Lee

On the Tenth day of Christmas in Hazzard I did see......the boys driving Daisy

On the Eleventh day of Christmas in Hazzard I did see..........Uncle Jesse lookin' worried bout' Daisy

On the Twelth day of Christmas in Hazzard I did see.......Enos marrying Daisy

Thats it Ya'll, come back to Hazzard soon the Dukes and everyone else is waitin' for ya. DISCLAIMER: If i used anyone elses signatures or there are inappropriate lyrics to this im sorry for it.

I like it alot.

That was very nice and creative, Daisy...not the whole twelve days of Christmas, but applying it to the Dukes. Very entertaining...thank-you for sharing it with us. I assume from your name sake on here and your two favorite verses that you like anything with Daisy and Enos it it. ;)

yeah Daisy and Enos rock and thanx