All I want fer Christmas is Banjos in Mah head!

Val Strate

YEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAW!

I was shopping in my friendly neighborhood Kmart Super Center and what did I see but a banjo pickin' Christmas CD! So with delight, I snatched it off the counter and took it to the checkout to purchase it right. So now as I sit typing away, I listen to christmas tunes of banjos so gay! It fills my soul with Christmas cheer to have Christmas tunes played by banjos in my ears.

Banjos, here banjos there, banjo, banjo...

Banjos in mah head!

Christmas Banjos in mah head! Yeehaw!

YEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAW!

I was shopping in my friendly neighborhood Kmart Super Center and what did I see but a banjo pickin' Christmas CD! So with delight, I snatched it off the counter and took it to the checkout to purchase it right. So now as I sit typing away, I listen to christmas tunes of banjos so gay! It fills my soul with Christmas cheer to have Christmas tunes played by banjos in my ears.

Banjos, here banjos there, banjo, banjo...

Banjos in mah head!

Christmas Banjos in mah head! Yeehaw!

nice christmas wish all i want for christmas is my family and an pic of the Dukes of Hazzard cast blown up to poster size and hung on my wall and some other gifts and thats about it.