Who owns a General Lee besides me???

GeneralLeeOwner

Well...I own several General Lee cars. A remote control one and several model cars of different sizes of The General Lee...

He didn't exactly clarify that it was a real car, but that he decided it was time to buy a car. They may not be real or driveable, but they're still cars. ;)

True true, but he hasn't answer any of us as of yet, so I guess we will never know...lol

that is true but we are just saying for someone to go out and buy a 13 year old a general lee already done up for someone that cant even drive for another 2 years is just hard to beleave but you never know now days

It's not done up according to his profile...

http://www.hazzardnet.com/forums/member.php?u=5782

About GeneralLeeOwner

Biography

I am a teenager that decided to get a General Lee for my first car!

North Carolina

Interests

Fixing up the 'General'

-------------------------------

It's hard to say but I think that post was just a hoax. I didn't even understand that comment about the sheriff. Did anybody else?

Remember, it's the internet. Even though most HazzardNet folks are honest, there's still bound to be a prankster or too passing through Hazzard County pretending to be someone they're not.

Well, I have to go now, Mondays are the nights I usually spend polishing my Mr. Olympia trophy. Now, where'd I leave it? Oh yea, it's in the front seat of my Lamborguini. I bet I'm the only one on the HazzardNet that has a Lamborguini painted like the General Lee.

The sheriff could be a neighbor, family friend, relative, parent of a classmate of GeneralLeeOwner.

I was just going by his original post. It implies a FULL size car. Yes it is possible for a minor to own a car I looked it up it differs from state to state.However his parents had to co-sign for it regardless of what state it won't be fully his until 18. Made "friends" with the local sheriff implies he drove it and got busted. I noticed the quote marks around friends which means to me a negative impression. I don't know I still don't believe it and if anybody here does I got some real cheap Tennessee beachfront property to sell you.

I was just going by his original post. It implies a FULL size car. Yes it is possible for a minor to own a car I looked it up it differs from state to state.However his parents had to co-sign for it regardless of what state it won't be fully his until 18. Made "friends" with the local sheriff implies he drove it and got busted. I noticed the quote marks around friends which means to me a negative impression. I don't know I still don't believe it and if anybody here does I got some real cheap Tennessee beachfront property to sell you.

We each have our own idea of the "friends" quote. I do believe this person.

Take care

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
It's hard to say but I think that post was just a hoax. I didn't even understand that comment about the sheriff. Did anybody else?

Remember, it's the internet. Even though most HazzardNet folks are honest, there's still bound to be a prankster or too passing through Hazzard County pretending to be someone they're not.

Well, I have to go now, Mondays are the nights I usually spend polishing my Mr. Olympia trophy. Now, where'd I leave it? Oh yea, it's in the front seat of my Lamborguini. I bet I'm the only one on the HazzardNet that has a Lamborguini painted like the General Lee.

I think he ment he already got in trouble with the law. by the sheriff of Cumberland County NC? maybe in his head he thinks he really is a Duke boy? you know been in trouble with the law since the day he was born