Red

Red

If you think the chains of command are interesting, you should see the whips!

:escape:

Mufn, have you been spiking the egg nog? I can't even believe you went there. I should moderate that entry, but seeing as how you outrank me, I'll just pretend I didn't see it. Meantime, I'm stayin' clear of your next moderator motivational meeting, just in case.

As for Alex...that's another lump of coal you've earned, buddy.

Roger, I didn't find those 500 complimentary posts, so I'll have to chalk that up to a reckless exaggeration on your part. The good news is, you can still write those 500 complimentary posts, and that way I won't be disappointed.

General Grant, you're right. I think the new folks stick around longer if we don't talk to them. Heh! And no, we don't really walk around here with any of that kinda nasty stuff. Just ignore all the other posts you'll find scattered about concerning the same topic.

Mufn, have you been spiking the egg nog? I can't even believe you went there. I should moderate that entry, but seeing as how you outrank me, I'll just pretend I didn't see it. Meantime, I'm stayin' clear of your next moderator motivational meeting, just in case.

As for Alex...that's another lump of coal you've earned, buddy.

Roger, I didn't find those 500 complimentary posts, so I'll have to chalk that up to a reckless exaggeration on your part. The good news is, you can still write those 500 complimentary posts, and that way I won't be disappointed.

Coal? For me? Aw Brian thats so nice of you! So since youre being so generous with the coal, I'll go ahead and return the favor! You want a compliment? How's this? Brian, you are one-third of the coolest team of moderators on either side of the Mississippi!

*chuckles* Does this qualify for compliment post #1? Only 499 now...you best get busy Roger!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...