Red

Red

Welcome to Hazzard County Red.

I see you must be old like me if you watched the show when it was originally on.

Well, there's two kind of folks we really like on this website.

We like old-timers who were fans of the show when it was still being filmed.

And we like the younger folks who became fans by watching reruns and DVDs.

I guess that means we like all Dukes fans. As a matter of fact, we even like folks who aren't Dukes fans. We just don't understand them.

Well i would love to get involved i would like to see a Hazzerd Reunion in Branson Mo.. You all cold team up with The Bandit Runners and we could have agreat time..The weekend before i would like to do this there is even a Mopar Show I have a couple sponsors lined out !

• 2 weeks later...
MM, you must be talking about Brian. Everybody else here seems pretty normal.

Huh? What? Oh. *THUD* Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

Wait a minute, it's December already?! I overslept. GAH!!! I haven't updated the home page since....uh...September. Time to start lookin' busy.

Looks like we've had some new faces arrive too! Welcome ya'll !

Brian

Normal?? Uhhhh I hate to disagree with you Roger, but Hazzard has a cast of characters...Coltranes, Dukes...me! *chuckles* I dont think theres any such thing as normal here!

Don't forget Davenports, Strates and Hoggs! What a colorful cast of characters indeed. Nope, normal don't apply here.

However please don't let that scare ya Red. Howdy, I'm Val Strate, the neighborhood friendly Game Warden. I'm happy to make your aqquaintance and encorage you to check out everything Hnet has to offer, and if ya ever get lost in the woods, I'll be happy to help.

Well happy to help but I don't know how much help I'll actually be... *sheepish grin*

Brian falls asleep for 3 months and I shower him with about 500 posts of compliments ....then, he wakes up right before I say something bad about him. I guess I just got that Duke boy bad luck thing going on.

That's what clean livin' gets ya, Roger.

You said some compliments? Hmm, I'd better ..*yawn, stretch* ... go look around the place. Now if I was a compliment, where would I be....

Tho' I gotta look out for those back-handed compliments. Those can hurt. Then again, when I'm gettin' back-handed, it's probably not meant as a compliment. Heh.

That's what clean livin' gets ya, Roger.

You said some compliments? Hmm, I'd better ..*yawn, stretch* ... go look around the place. Now if I was a compliment, where would I be....

Tho' I gotta look out for those back-handed compliments. Those can hurt. Then again, when I'm gettin' back-handed, it's probably not meant as a compliment. Heh.

If there's one thing you're good at, Brian, it's taking backhanded compliments.

If there's one thing you're good at, Brian, it's taking backhanded compliments.

Bahaha! I knew I had a purpose around here.

Which reminds me, it looks like the spelling you put for the "Compliment Department" sign, on my desk, is incorrect. It looks like "Complaint Department."

That might explain why so many of the compliments are backhanded ones. Got a problem? Technical issue? Unanswered questions? Feedback? Then stop by and slap our moderator upside the head.

Don't worry, I get my revenge when I have to relay it all to MaryAnne. Chain of command, ya know.... *SLAP!*

Bahaha! I knew I had a purpose around here.

Which reminds me, it looks like the spelling you put for the "Compliment Department" sign, on my desk, is incorrect. It looks like "Complaint Department."

That might explain why so many of the compliments are backhanded ones. Got a problem? Technical issue? Unanswered questions? Feedback? Then stop by and slap our moderator upside the head.

Don't worry, I get my revenge when I have to relay it all to MaryAnne. Chain of command, ya know.... *SLAP!*

Chains of command?? Hey that could be interesting! And if its MaryAnne, thats even more interesting! *chuckles*

Hey Brian, I can't seem to locate any of those 500 complimentary posts I was talking about. (To quote Boss Hogg from "The Fugitive"...."Have you tried any of the places you haven't looked?")

Anyway, I'll keep searching all these threads. Hey, I just had a thought, you don't think Meadowmuffin or MaryAnne deleted them do you? Since I compliment you more than them, they might be a little jealous.

Hey, I just had a thought, you don't think Meadowmuffin or MaryAnne deleted them do you? Since I compliment you more than them, they might be a little jealous.

MaryAnne and I would never do such a thing. If any posts complimentary to Brian were deleted, it's due to some technical glitch. As we all know, HazzardNet is sentient and tends to do its own thing every once in a while. We can't help it if it likes to tease Brian on occasion.

:rofl:

Poor Red, I think y'all are sacrin' 'em away!

You guys don't really walk around with whips and chains, now do ya? Right? I hope...

You know how them computer gizmos are. They always have a mind of their own when it comes to glitches (such as deleting all posts pertaining to compliments sent Brian's way) but they never work when you want them to, like when you're trying to compliment Brian!

Oh, as for the sign Brian has that is supposed to read "compliment department" but says "complaint department" I propose that you compromise on that. Lets have it read "Complimentary Complaint Department"

Okay, so it was a dry joke... someone, I need a glass of water... its dry in here!