The Vanilla Cherry Bean Club!

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bo says "Okay" and went to get Luke and walks in his room and says "Luke, Daisy wants to talk to you and your being unfair to her right now you have no right telling her and Uncle Jesse what you did today."

Cue anybody

Daisy glared at Luke "Bo's right, im 13 and i dont need you hovering over me like im 4 anymore, i need independence and your not giving it too me"

Bo says "Please Luke, she independant and knows when to cut the line it's was not too nice to tell Uncle Jesse about it as well."

Cue Anybody

Luke glared "im not gonna have my cousin looking like shes a hooker, i mean first shes got her ears pierced" Luke said moving Daisys hair "whats next her lip or her belly button" Daisy gasped she knew she wouldnt do that

Luke glared "im not gonna have my cousin looking like shes a hooker, i mean first shes got her ears pierced" Luke said moving Daisys hair "whats next her lip or her belly button" Daisy gasped she knew she wouldnt do that

Bo says "That's not fair there's just a little shorter than before no harm done Luke."

Cue Anybody

"thats the good thing about you and Enos, yall give me freedom and so does Uncle Jesse" Daisy said smiling "how do you understand me so well"

Bo says "I don't know we just get along so well, we keep out of each other's business and just wait there's going to sometimes when the two of us might not get along in the future about stuff."

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.