Daisy Duke Kicking Boss Hogg Out Of Bed + Screensavers

Hi folks,

Even though I'm a big fan of Dukes of Hazzard, I haven't seen every episode (due to the erratic scheduling of vintage TV shows in the UK).

I am trying to find out which episode it was where Daisy Duke kicked Boss Hogg (and his pyjamas) out of bed. I've seen the clip on the opening music of several episodes.

Also, where can I get Daisy Duke screensavers please?

Thank you

Boss Hogg's Long Lost Son

The episode you seek is called "Witness for the Persecution." Boss is to testify against somebody at a trial and is placed under Federal protective custody. The Feds figure the safest place they can put him is the Duke farm. Daisy, oblivous to this arrangement, comes home from the Boar's Nest one night, changes into her nightie and finds Boss in her bed. ROFL.

Not sure where to find Daisy Duke screensavers but I'm sure there's some around the web here somewhere. =)

Lisa

The episode you seek is called "Witness for the Persecution." Boss is to testify against somebody at a trial and is placed under Federal protective custody. The Feds figure the safest place they can put him is the Duke farm. Daisy, oblivous to this arrangement, comes home from the Boar's Nest one night, changes into her nightie and finds Boss in her bed. ROFL.

Not sure where to find Daisy Duke screensavers but I'm sure there's some around the web here somewhere. =)

Lisa

Thanks for that. I'll see if I can get that episode.

Boss Hogg's Long Lost Son

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

MaryAnne wrote:

That was a funny episode!!! lol

I have yet to find any Catherine Bach screensavers, but I have found Jessica Simpson as Daisy on www.dukesofhazzard.com

they are all from the dukes of hazzard movie though. I liked the one of the Genearl flying over like a bridge or something though, that's the one I got right now.

And yeah you already know about what episode..so yeah.