Modern Version of Dukes of Hazzard

Julieduke

Yeah. Don't actually know what her real color is. i guess blonde but it kind of annoys me when girls dye their hair blonde just because. i mean there are a lot of pretty blonde girls out there but i don't know i think blonde gets over rated if you know what i mean

i have evident natural blonde highlights in my hair, ive always had them

Yeah. i mean . . .don't know bout you tho Va is north to you but . . .okay here's wher it starts i had a teach in 9 grade who was from NY and he was such a bad teacher. He thought we were all lazy and not real smart. and get this he doesn't understand why we would eat sweet potatoes? the whole class stared at him. and he thinks country is stupid. i mean correct me if i'm wrong but country is not all truck broke down dog ran away girl friend blah blah blah. So well i not sayin i'm gonna be mean to them but i do have a certain feeling toward the north now . . .they don't know what southern hospitality is . . .tsk tsk

Yeah. i mean . . .don't know bout you tho Va is north to you but . . .okay here's wher it starts i had a teach in 9 grade who was from NY and he was such a bad teacher. He thought we were all lazy and not real smart. and get this he doesn't understand why we would eat sweet potatoes? the whole class stared at him. and he thinks country is stupid. i mean correct me if i'm wrong but country is not all truck broke down dog ran away girl friend blah blah blah. So well i not sayin i'm gonna be mean to them but i do have a certain feeling toward the north now . . .they don't know what southern hospitality is . . .tsk tsk

and im tired of every one trying to put sterotype lables on country music, the country music haters say "oh well country music is all about breaking up and whose cheating on who and whose doing right" i mean, country music is about that stuff because thats people lives coming out in a song!

took the words from my mouth. absolutely the truth. i mean even my friend who is well not really my friend now he moved but he says he likes country . . .Racal Flatts and mostly girls . . .hates Alan Jackson and can't even give me a reason . . .and Charlie Daniels because he can't play his fiddle right. He plays fiddle rather orchestra fiddle (or if ya a high class person violin) and he told me the same thing like three or four times and everytime i tell him no it not and then basically what you said country is all about life . . .so well. how many other types of music do you know that follow that? i don't. why i love country

took the words from my mouth. absolutely the truth. i mean even my friend who is well not really my friend now he moved but he says he likes country . . .Racal Flatts and mostly girls . . .hates Alan Jackson and can't even give me a reason . . .and Charlie Daniels because he can't play his fiddle right. He plays fiddle rather orchestra fiddle (or if ya a high class person violin) and he told me the same thing like three or four times and everytime i tell him no it not and then basically what you said country is all about life . . .so well. how many other types of music do you know that follow that? i don't. why i love country

same here

I know i mean correct me if i'm wrong but if any like say rapers or hip hop or even rock to say . . .if they put emotion into it i don't see it. country i can it is there. i mean like to say in my opinion Bluegrass is the truest form of music there is. purely on emotion and life and stuff. country is slightly moving away from that but even so 95 or more percent from life and stuff

I know i mean correct me if i'm wrong but if any like say rapers or hip hop or even rock to say . . .if they put emotion into it i don't see it. country i can it is there. i mean like to say in my opinion Bluegrass is the truest form of music there is. purely on emotion and life and stuff. country is slightly moving away from that but even so 95 or more percent from life and stuff

ive listen to teen pop, i hate it now, it made me loose all my interest cause there was no point to any of the songs, then i used to be goth, i know its scary and strange, and i started watching Dukes and i got pulled out of that fad, cause the scremo music had no point

agreed. the only thing that i ever got into other than country was this one CD my mom got me once from a christian rock, it's okay and i kind of like it but not to say like casually that i like it. i have had people tell me before that i'm wrong and rock and rap and stuff does have a message, but here's my thought if they do then why do they write it so you can't understand one word? and from the little that i've at least been told (mostly overhearing kids in school) what message does like killing a police man or cutting your mama's head off have and yes i have actually heard these actual topics. . .scary beyond belief

agreed. the only thing that i ever got into other than country was this one CD my mom got me once from a christian rock, it's okay and i kind of like it but not to say like casually that i like it. i have had people tell me before that i'm wrong and rock and rap and stuff does have a message, but here's my thought if they do then why do they write it so you can't understand one word? and from the little that i've at least been told (mostly overhearing kids in school) what message does like killing a police man or cutting your mama's head off have and yes i have actually heard these actual topics. . .scary beyond belief

yeah, i never wanted to be goth, at first i thought it was cool, and then i watched Dukes one day, your gonna think im weird, but Daisy was talking on the episode, and its like what she was saying had a hidden message and the next day i took off the goth makeup, took out the black spray on highlights, ditched the goth make up and i was back to normal

is that how you got into Dukes? i got into it cause i started watching videos on CMT not sure why but i just started watching it and my grandma was like we used to watch this and after about two episodes . . .okay so i always been a tomboy and knew people called my brother a redneck but that was when i decided yes i am a redneck and i'm gonna be one. i am not going to be a girly. no way. and when i got my first crush Bo Duke. true story also. yeah it also got me into offically country . . .before i never really knew music was just music. tho i listened to 97.3 my whole life. Dukes made me who i am too. not sure but this is weird we're both somewhat alike

is that how you got into Dukes? i got into it cause i started watching videos on CMT not sure why but i just started watching it and my grandma was like we used to watch this and after about two episodes . . .okay so i always been a tomboy and knew people called my brother a redneck but that was when i decided yes i am a redneck and i'm gonna be one. i am not going to be a girly. no way. and when i got my first crush Bo Duke. true story also. yeah it also got me into offically country . . .before i never really knew music was just music. tho i listened to 97.3 my whole life. Dukes made me who i am too. not sure but this is weird we're both somewhat alike

well i was still goth when i first saw it and i sat down with my dad and he was watching an episode and i got hooked on it

I used to have this friend named CJ and my mom started baby sitin him when i was two been friends ever since. course now that he's old enough to stay home she doesn't. He used to be the one along with my brother who told me not to listen to anything but country (my brother did too) course now he listens to rap and rock. wish i had the old him back cause if it werent' for the fact that i ain't sure my dad would go for it and we were like bro and sis i'd date him. he is your perfect backwoods boy. and one his hunting dogs is a puppy from like the first dog we had which is dead now( our dog. course the puppy could be now. she old)