Modern Version of Dukes of Hazzard

Julieduke

so do i. and i heard on the radio like six months ago they were engaged . . .no date yet. Blake admitts that he's a little scared of her even if he loves her. but really they are perfect . . . i know what people say about opposites but that is so not true a lot when it comes to rednecks. they're both tough and all . . .with a slight soft side.

so do i. and i heard on the radio like six months ago they were engaged . . .no date yet. Blake admitts that he's a little scared of her even if he loves her. but really they are perfect . . . i know what people say about opposites but that is so not true a lot when it comes to rednecks. they're both tough and all . . .with a slight soft side.

oh yeah, completly true

Charlie Daniels as Uncle Jesse!!! That's brilliant daisyXenos!!

Of course I'm a little biased because Charlie is my all-time favorite singer and Denver is my all-time favorite actor. I was thrilled to see you make that suggestion.

Of course nobody could replace anybody on the Dukes (especially Jesse) but Charlie is the only person on this planet I wouldn't mind seeing try.

Jesse is my biggest hero and Charlie is definitely second.