Filed Under The Rug

"Ok." Lizzy waits with Luke looking at the car as Bo radios Cooter first then Julie to tell them what happened.

Cue anyone.

Julie looks at Jason and in the mirror and they head to the swamp and she wanders what could the bad news be, besides her brother told Jason he has to see to believe what happened.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Julie and Jason get out and they both look at the car and Julie says "How could they do that to such a nice car everybody that's just evil now. There not getting my car out of me now."

Cooter also pulls up and is in slight shock; not at the car in front of him but at what his daughter is wearing or rather what she isn't. "Elizabeth Natalie Davenport..."

"Dad, it's not what you think." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Cooter also pulls up and is in slight shock; not at the car in front of him but at what his daughter is wearing or rather what she isn't. "Elizabeth Natalie Davenport..."

"Dad, it's not what you think." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie looks at Lizzy and just nods because she glad that wasn't Uncle Jesse catching her like that at the very moment. And she says "Hello Cooter, I don't own a bikini at least Uncle Jesse doesn't know about it right now."

Julie looks at Lizzy and just nods because she glad that wasn't Uncle Jesse catching her like that at the very moment. And she says "Hello Cooter, I don't own a bikini at least Uncle Jesse doesn't know about it right now."

"I could have sworn I strictly told you not to get that swimsuit." Cooter says.

"What are you gonna do, ground me?" Lizzy asks.

"You live under my roof you follow my rules." Cooter says stubbornly.

"Fine I'll leave. But take a look at that first."

"We are not done talking about this." Cooter says looking at the car.

Cue anyone.

"I could have sworn I strictly told you not to get that swimsuit." Cooter says.

"What are you gonna do, ground me?" Lizzy asks.

"You live under my roof you follow my rules." Cooter says stubbornly.

"Fine I'll leave. But take a look at that first."

"We are not done talking about this." Cooter says looking at the car.

Cue anyone.

Julie watches and she is stunned as well and Jason says "My baby they stripped my baby, and Cooter I was just teasing okay."

Bo says "Geez, I hope so you are pretty crafty Julie."

Julie watches and she is stunned as well and Jason says "My baby they stripped my baby, and Cooter I was just teasing okay."

Bo says "Geez, I hope so you are pretty crafty Julie."

Cooter walks around the car checking here and there after he drags it away from the swamp a bit. "I can fix it up but I can't guarantee you it will look as fancy as it was. It'll run the same if not better but it may look a bit different." Cooter says.

Cue anyone.

Cooter walks around the car checking here and there after he drags it away from the swamp a bit. "I can fix it up but I can't guarantee you it will look as fancy as it was. It'll run the same if not better but it may look a bit different." Cooter says.

Cue anyone.

Jason looks and says "Well allright, but you know what those same guys was after Julie's car eariler and she was just as calm as if she was going for a drive."

Julie says "Luke do you mind giving Jason a ride to town I think Lizzy might want a ride to the Boars Nest to go check on her car?"

"No it's fine I'll take her." Bo says quickly.

"No way in hell. Get in the truck Elizabeth." Cooter demands.

"I am not 17 any more Dad leave me alone." Lizzy says.

"Fine go where ever the hell you want and do whatever you want but know this when you get home tonight your suitcase will be on the front porch waiting."

"Dad..."

"No, you're not 17 any more Liz and that means you're not my problem." Lizzy opens her mouth then looks around at Julie, Luke, Jason and finally Bo.

"I'm sorry." Lizzy whispers hanging her head.

"Get a shirt on and get in the truck." Cooter says. Lizzy reaches into the back of the General and grabs her shirt slinging it on before piling her hair up under a Braves hat in the truck. She then gets into the truck and sinks down in the truck.

Cue anyone.

"No it's fine I'll take her." Bo says quickly.

"No way in hell. Get in the truck Elizabeth." Cooter demands.

"I am not 17 any more Dad leave me alone." Lizzy says.

"Fine go where ever the hell you want and do whatever you want but know this when you get home tonight your suitcase will be on the front porch waiting."

"Dad..."

"No, you're not 17 any more Liz and that means you're not my problem." Lizzy opens her mouth then looks around at Julie, Luke, Jason and finally Bo.

"I'm sorry." Lizzy whispers hanging her head.

"Get a shirt on and get in the truck." Cooter says. Lizzy reaches into the back of the General and grabs her shirt slinging it on before piling her hair up under a Braves hat in the truck. She then gets into the truck and sinks down in the truck.

Cue anyone.

Julie watches Lizzy get in her father's truck and she looks at everybody and says "Okay, that was rough do you they me will tell Uncle Jesse about the bikini I claim not to own."

Jason says "Well, I love to see it Julie!"

Julie watches Lizzy get in her father's truck and she looks at everybody and says "Okay, that was rough do you they me will tell Uncle Jesse about the bikini I claim not to own."

Jason says "Well, I love to see it Julie!"

"I think that can wait. Cooter can I speak to you alone for a moment?" Luke says. At Cooter's protest Luke looks at him and sharply says "Now."

Cooter walks a good distance with Luke and looks at him. "What?"

"How much longer are you going to treat Liz like she's 15?"

"What are you talking about Duke?" Cooter asks harshly.

"Cooter don't play dumb with me. I know Lizzy is your only kid but you can't keep treating her like she's not gonna grow up. Your daughter has turned into a sexy, beautiful, young woman and it's a fact you better start accepting. If you don't tone down the parental attitude then she may turn up next hurt and pregnant with no where else to go or worse she'll end up driving so far away you'll never hear from her again until the police inform you they've found her body. I don't want to scare you Cooter I just want to warn you of what you could end up doing." Luke explains.

"You really think that I'm going to far overboard?" Cooter asks softly.

"Yeah a little. She must have just come from Hazzard Pond with Bo and think of it this way at least she was wearing a swimsuit. You know how people normally swim in Hazzard pond. Aside from falling for Bo has she done anything that's really as bad as what you did when you were younger?" Luke asks. Cooter walks back thinking followed by Luke. "Lizzy I'll take you to the Boars Nest, Bo head back to the farm tell Uncle Jesse what's up, and Julie you and Jason can follow Cooter to town."

"Dad?" Lizzy asks.

"Go." Cooter says. Lizzy climbs out of the truck and heads to Luke's car.

Cue anyone.

"I think that can wait. Cooter can I speak to you alone for a moment?" Luke says. At Cooter's protest Luke looks at him and sharply says "Now."

Cooter walks a good distance with Luke and looks at him. "What?"

"How much longer are you going to treat Liz like she's 15?"

"What are you talking about Duke?" Cooter asks harshly.

"Cooter don't play dumb with me. I know Lizzy is your only kid but you can't keep treating her like she's not gonna grow up. Your daughter has turned into a sexy, beautiful, young woman and it's a fact you better start accepting. If you don't tone down the parental attitude then she may turn up next hurt and pregnant with no where else to go or worse she'll end up driving so far away you'll never hear from her again until the police inform you they've found her body. I don't want to scare you Cooter I just want to warn you of what you could end up doing." Luke explains.

"You really think that I'm going to far overboard?" Cooter asks softly.

"Yeah a little. She must have just come from Hazzard Pond with Bo and think of it this way at least she was wearing a swimsuit. You know how people normally swim in Hazzard pond. Aside from falling for Bo has she done anything that's really as bad as what you did when you were younger?" Luke asks. Cooter walks back thinking followed by Luke. "Lizzy I'll take you to the Boars Nest, Bo head back to the farm tell Uncle Jesse what's up, and Julie you and Jason can follow Cooter to town."

"Dad?" Lizzy asks.

"Go." Cooter says. Lizzy climbs out of the truck and heads to Luke's car.

Cue anyone.

Bo looks at Julie and Jason and he says "Now wait either you did buy that two piece swimsuit or you didn't Julie which one is it really?"

Julie says "I bought it, but I wanted that sexy swimsuit besides if your wandering do I have it on under my shorts and tank top well the answer is no. It seems after it was washed it went missing somehow."

Bo looks at Julie and Jason and he says "Now wait either you did buy that two piece swimsuit or you didn't Julie which one is it really?"

Julie says "I bought it, but I wanted that sexy swimsuit besides if your wandering do I have it on under my shorts and tank top well the answer is no. It seems after it was washed it went missing somehow."

"That makes me wonder Julie, who did the wash last?" Lizzy asks.

"Probably Daisy." Luke answers as Cooter pulls out.

Cue anyone.

"That makes me wonder Julie, who did the wash last?" Lizzy asks.

"Probably Daisy." Luke answers as Cooter pulls out.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "It might've been an accident unless Uncle Jesse had seen me trying the darn thing on and didn't say nothing as well. You know it just that, I wanted something sexy and there nothing good in a one piece as well."

Julie says "It might've been an accident unless Uncle Jesse had seen me trying the darn thing on and didn't say nothing as well. You know it just that, I wanted something sexy and there nothing good in a one piece as well."

"Yeah they just don't make them like they used to anymore." Lizzy agrees.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Jason, quit with that look I really don't have it on under my shorts and tank top I know what your doing."

"I wouldn't do that in front of her cousins if I were you Jason." Lizzy says.

"Let's go Lizzy." Bo says.

"No way. I'm not letting you get her into any more trouble. Lizzy I'm taking you to the boar's nest. The rest better be on your way as well." Luke says. Lizzy groans and gets into the car Luke's driving.

Cue anyone.

"I wouldn't do that in front of her cousins if I were you Jason." Lizzy says.

"Let's go Lizzy." Bo says.

"No way. I'm not letting you get her into any more trouble. Lizzy I'm taking you to the boar's nest. The rest better be on your way as well." Luke says. Lizzy groans and gets into the car Luke's driving.

Cue anyone.

Jason says "Well Lizzy, I know what I'm doing and please I am own man now and besides she can make her own decisions right now."

Jason says "Well Lizzy, I know what I'm doing and please I am own man now and besides she can make her own decisions right now."

Julie says "Jason, if you don't mind why don't you ride with my brother allright I'm thinking something about you that I don't like!"

Julie says "Jason, your not riding with me how did they find me so quickly and you can walk as far as I concerned right now."

Jason says "Listen Julie, I hate to tell to two of you but I knew those guys that took my Mustang and we pulled this same scam all over the south and my father's name is not Cotton Darling I just made that up girl. I'm not even from North Carolina or even Mayberry and you know, we want your as well but why did you make it so hard on me."

Julie says "*******, Jason I thought you was victim and here your the one people keep pulling over to help well you find you own may out of the swamp as far it concerned me right and you know what. That's worst accent I've heard in my life as well, I almost believed me and bye-bye I'm leaving right now."

Jason says "Okay, don't make me do this the hard way now I want your car and you'll be walking back or getting a ride with your brother not me walking."

Julie says "Well how in the hell are you going to stop me from leaving right now then I'm going right now."

Jason reaches behind his back and pulls a .45 and shoots a flat on her car before she can get in and he says "Listen just hand me the keys and I'll change the flat and just leave with your brother and I'll pretend that you know what I look like and my two friends as well."

Julie says "The hell I will hand you my keys I drive this baby on a flat if I have to right now, and listen you know what I can't trust you with nothing right now."

Jason says "Julie, I think you got a car key in your ear I want the damm keys right now and I'm taking your car okay."

Julie says "Jason, I don't think so just try and stop me right now okay I'm leaving on a flat and I'll get to safety soon enough and your walking allright."

Edited by Julieduke

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.