Filed Under The Rug

"I get that, I guess. Lizzy are you alright?" Bo asks.

"No. I hate this, I hate it. I can't rely on someone 24/7 I can't do it." Lizzy cries.

Cue anyone.

Brian Says "Oh come on, why does everybody seem so surprized Kevin knows all about this right here the only ones was you two and Julie right now. Even thow a few days it didn't help at all now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brian Says "Oh come on, why does everybody seem so surprized Kevin knows all about this right here the only ones was you two and Julie right now. Even thow a few days it didn't help at all now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

"Because it's illegal Brian." Lizzy snaps as Bo and Cooter help her up.

Cue anyone.

"Because it's illegal Brian." Lizzy snaps as Bo and Cooter help her up.

Cue anyone.

Brian Says "Well that's the deputy I'm going close my hood and trunk as well geez thanks for telling me that now as well. And please act like you don't know nothing about that now as well I can't have him knowing as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Brian Says "Well that's the deputy I'm going close my hood and trunk as well geez thanks for telling me that now as well. And please act like you don't know nothing about that now as well I can't have him knowing as well."

Lizzy rolls her eyes and with the help of Bo and Cooter goes inside.

Cue anyone.

• 2 weeks later...
Enos comes up and Brian just looks at him and Says "Hello Deputy, what can I do for you right now sure is a pretty day isn't."

Brian Says "You know it's a right pretty day isn't and look at the sun shining as well, I got to be seeing what's going on with my boss right now and you know this is a very nice county as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.